[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make Raichu OU in 3 easy steps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Raichu.png (928KB, 1175x947px) Image search: [Google]
Raichu.png
928KB, 1175x947px
1. Make Light ball boost all "chu" evolution stages

2. Allow any pikachu to learn cosplay moves and transfer them to their evolutions (icicle Crash)

3. Rub its belly.
>>
post fat raichu
>>
>>25051579
4. Kill Ohmori and Masuda
>>
>>25051579
5. Remove the Asperger Syndrome from Satoshi Tajiri so that way he will do a better job than Masuda.
>>
>>25051579
How about istead of rubbing it's belly, we drum it's belly? Raichu learns Extreme Speed. Belly Drum could make it a lot better.
>>
>belly thread deleted
>>25045522 stays up
>>
1. Retcon it to Dedenne's evolution.

2. Make it Electric/Fairy.

3. Give it Moonblast and Play Rough, keeping everything else.

Still not OU material, but would definitely be UU.
>>
File: 4790.jpg (36KB, 554x527px) Image search: [Google]
4790.jpg
36KB, 554x527px
I JUST WANT RAICHU TO BE GOOD GODDAMNIT! HE IS MY BRO FOR LIFE EVER SINCE GEN 1 AND I AM MAD THAT HE IS SHIT ON ALL THE TIME!
>>
>>25051579
>180 Base Attack and SA

> 110 speed

>Perfect coverage with Icicle Crash, volt tackle, Brick Break, and HP Ground

>Only Bug, Fairy, Fighting, Psychi, and ghost would be safe from SE damage.

Would be a hell of a late game sweeper. And thats just the physical side. Nasty plot with Bolt, HP Ice, grass knot, focus blast would be a motherfucker too.
>>
Do you think that Pikachu/Raichu will get a mega? I could definitely see GF giving Pikachu a mega.
>>
>>25051865
>180 Base Attack and SA
That's not how it works. Light Ball doubles attack points, not base attack stats, so base 90 with 252 EVs would be an equivalent of base 230 minus one point.
>late game sweeper
>with merely 110 speed and no priority in Sanic & Priority: The Meta
More like an extremely fast and powerful wallbreaker. Literally everything in the tier gets 2HKOd after pebble damage by this thing, and the choice between physical and special will merely make a difference of which mons get oneshotted. Light Ball means you can't scarf it or anything, but it's still like running a mega without taking up a megaslot. Borderline uber.
>>
>>25051865
>180 Base Attack and SA
I am sick of seeing this. It's not how Base stats work. With full investment but neutral nature, you take the stat you get, apply the multiplier (2x in this case, Light Ball), and then you find the equivalent Base stat (no multiplier) for that number.

In Raichu's case, this is 279x2 = 558, which is approx. fully invested boosting nature Base 205 (at 559).
Mind you this is almost Mega Medicham-tier power, but you can go mixed and Raichu has Base 110 Speed.
>>
>>25051748
It didn't get deleted, though. It was just archived.
>>
>>25052021
There was a new one a few hours ago with Nidorina as OP pic that barely got off its feet before getting nuked.
>>
>>25051579
i can make more easy, never evolve and stay like the superior mouse, you see anon, that was easy as fug
>>
>>25051579

Light Ball Raichu would be hilariously broken. You'd have to reduce the boosts to 50% or something.
>>
>>25051793
1. Retcon it to Dedenne's evolution.
Ironically that would be the way for it to be in the limelight.
2. Make it Light Ball compatible.
3. Drum its belly.

Now it's a weapon to surpass Garchomp.
>>
>>25051881
I think they would have already given Pikachu a Mega if they were going to be autistic enough to do it. They just gave Charizard and Mewtwo two each instead. Fucking mainstream Genwunners don't even like the good Gen1 Pokemon.
>>
play vgc raichu is decent
not the best but certainly not dead weight on your team
>>
Raichu in Pokkén, when?
>>
>>25051962
>not thinking this would be quickbanned

It's literally deoxys-a with less speed, better typing, and better bulk
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.