[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so anons, are you saying you would teleport the meteor into non-Mega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: zinniapokemon.png (62KB, 211x339px) Image search: [Google]
zinniapokemon.png
62KB, 211x339px
so anons, are you saying you would teleport the meteor into non-Mega Evolution Hoenn and destroy it, even though there's a perfectly good Mega Rayquaza you could use instead?
>>
>>25044294
No I'm not but that doesn't mean you can't have the teleport idea as a backup plan, if Mega Fug refused to cooperate. Also she shouldn't have kept the Mega Fug idea a secret, there was no reason to do so; she was just being an ass for the sake of her "insanity" and ego.
>>
>>25044345

they were using technology derived from a soul sucking energy weapon

what reason did Zinnia have to trust them with anything
>>
File: Hoopa rings.jpg (126KB, 651x750px) Image search: [Google]
Hoopa rings.jpg
126KB, 651x750px
>>25044294
Nah. I'll open a wormhole and send the meteor to some far away star.
>>
>>25044294

So, IF you destroyed the Meteor and captured/defeated Deoxys in this dimension then how did the Non-megaverse survive the meteor that had Deoxys inside?
>>
>>25044432

they didn't have to. No meteor ever came and Deoxys was already on that one island.

Judging by all the meteorites covering the planet in the games, it seems that it likely hit ages ago well before any humans set up civilizations, thus explaining why Deoxys is already around
>>
>>25044294
LIVE AND LEARN
>>
File: ....jpg (113KB, 863x713px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
113KB, 863x713px
>>25044294
What was that "daughter" thing with Zinnia and Whismur? I didn't get it.
>>
>>25044499

It's pretty explicit. Zinnia lost someone she loved named Aster, and she named her Whismur after her and treated her like it was her child.

As for who Aster was, I imagine it was a best friend or lover. In any case, they were clearly a girl.
>>
File: 435px-Birth_Island_E.png (122KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
435px-Birth_Island_E.png
122KB, 435x435px
>>25044432
In the Original timeline. Deoxys meteor was hit by leaser beam from a Device created by Scientists at Mossdeep Space Center.

Parts of the meteors fall to Birth Island (Japanese: たんじょうのしま Birth Island) is a location near Fortune and Quest Islands in the Sevii Islands,
>>
File: Deoxys_DNA_Pokémon.png (13KB, 475x165px) Image search: [Google]
Deoxys_DNA_Pokémon.png
13KB, 475x165px
>>25044432
Deoxys meteor was hit by leaser beam from a Device created by Scientists at Mossdeep Space Center.
>>
>>25044646
>>25044657
Stop saying leaser beam
>>
File: Mossdeep_City_Space_Center_E.png (9KB, 171x245px) Image search: [Google]
Mossdeep_City_Space_Center_E.png
9KB, 171x245px
>>25044670
The meteor was hit by leaser beam from a Device created by Scientists at Mossdeep Space Center.
>>
>>25044657
>>25044646

Never does it say that the lazer destroyed the meteor although it sort of makes sense I guess, how come they had a fucking lazer to destroy a meteor in Non-megaverse but they ahd to think of sending the metoer to ANOTHER dimension in the Megaverse, wtf?

Also, is it ever explained shy megastones exist in the other universe? It's been a while, I already forgot, they were supposed to come from space too or some shit, right?
>>
Just read the oras special itll give you a shit ton of into on aster also mr.stone is a fucking douche bag.
>>
>>25044757

what does Special say about Aster?
>>
>>25044754
Do you even read what they say in the game or are you one of those fucks that ignore everything and skip all that? It fucking says it in the game why there is mega stones in the current game and not in the other.
>>
File: Deoxys in Space.jpg (60KB, 651x500px) Image search: [Google]
Deoxys in Space.jpg
60KB, 651x500px
>>25044754
different timelines = different events
>>
>>25044773
Aster was the one who was to call mega fug but somthing happened to her thus zannia took her place.
>>
>>25044773
In Special canon Aster was the real Lorekeeper. I don't know if they elaborated on her relationship with Zinnia yet, but when she died Zinnia was so distraught she tried to take Aster's responsibilities upon herself.

There are other Draconids who are against her because they don't believe she can stop the meteor, since Aster was the real chosen one.
>>
>>25044806
>>25044804

so the "Aster was Zinnia's kid" theory is officially BTFO
>>
>>25044353

That's like saying we shouldn't use nuclear power just because it came from the A-bomb and continue using fucking coal and wood and wind forever.
>>
>>25044818
No its not this whismur is her "kid" she named it after her friend nothing more.
>>
>>25044818
Only in Special which is a separate canon.
>>
>>25044836

it's also the only series that delves into who Aster was, so it sets a certain precedent

Zinnia is too young to have had a child anyhow

People just cling to the "it was her child" theory because they don't want Zinnia to be gay
>>
>>25044836
You could say its a different world from oras :^)
>>
>>25044860
BUT FIRST
>>
>>25044786

I read but I played that game years ago, I assume it was in X and Y, right? I just played Omega once and never touched it again, friends stopped playing, there was no reason to do teams and shit anymore, those wer busy times for me, I just forgot that detail.

Also, what about the "THIRD" timeline? You know, black and White versions are literally two separate universes, while let's say, Crystal and Emerald could be regarded as the true canon those two games state that, and I assume that since there has been no word on a third version yet in this gen there is actually 4 timelines/universes in the pokémon canon (that we actually get to see).

Unless of course they mean that every version and remake is an entirely different timeline, like, Red and Fire Red are different separate universes?
>>
>>25044896
Pokémon Multiverse.
>>
>>25044294
There's no basis of the teleportation going to an alternate universe.

All Zinnia did was not trust the solution because she tried to make up her own drawbacks to the alternative.

>>25044818
Technically, it was BTFO in Nintendo Dream. Special merely picked up the information afterward.

>>25044836
Special didn't make that up, it's canon bro.
>>
>>25047497

Nintendo Dream? what did that say?
>>
>>25044294
By the time I reach Rayquaza it might already be too late for us, can't take any chances.
>>
>>25047573
Aster was someone with special powers that was Zinnia's predecessor. She can't live up to her predecessor and it showed.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.