[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh my. . .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: habbening.jpg (801KB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
habbening.jpg
801KB, 4160x3120px
Oh my. . .
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>25044116
>blogging
>>
Bet you the opening has some sync with Pokemon Go
>>
>>25044123
this thread has more value than all the shitty generals and waifu threads
>>
>>25044125
Would feel underwhelming but not out of the ordinary behavior for them. Just hoping its legitimately something I can be excited about when it drops.
>>
I assume they're gonna make more Nintendo stores in other places if they're changing it to "Nintendo NY".

I miss when it was just a Pokemon Center. Maybe it was just because I was a kid but the place seemed so much better then, even if I got trapped in the elevator once.
>>
>tfw there will never ever be a nintendo store in yuropistan
>>
>>25044116

I stopped by on the last day before the renovation hoping they'd have some deals or unusual merchandise they were trying to get rid of. They did not.
>>
>>25044149
This. Each Pokemon Center in Japan has the city name after it. But chances are they're only opening one more store and it'll probably be on the West Coast.
>>
>>25044116
Is the NYC location the only one in the US?
I don't wanna travel across the entire country to go to a city where I'll mostly likely be mugged. It's hard enough making eye contact with family members.
>>
>>25044274

>Is the NYC location the only one in the US?
Yes.
>I don't wanna travel across the entire country to go to a city where I'll mostly likely be mugged.
What is this, 1970? New York's crime rate is extremely low for a city of that size, and has been for years. You'd be safer in New York than in many, many other U.S. cities.
>>
>>25044303
Really? Is that why it's so expensive?
>>
>>25044330
Yes, among other reasons.
>>
>>25044272
In either LA or Redmond, Washington.

Or both. Either way I couldn't go.
>>
>lives in NYC
>now hearing about this

>>25044274
As of lately, you'll most likely get slashed in the face or shot.
>>
>>25044389
>tfw in FL
No matter what, I will always be the furthest away from both. Unless they open up one in Miami, since that's the only major city we have.
>>
>>25044500
I should have said "in the continental US." Sorry Hawaii and Alaska friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 233x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 233x347px
>>25044389
>mfw I could visit both.
>>
File: awesome.png (33KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
awesome.png
33KB, 736x736px
>>25044149
Nintendo AL
>>
>semicolon instead of a colon
this bugs me the most
>>
>>25044649
That has to be a typo
>>
I wish there was a Pokemon Center closer to me, but it doesn't seem plausible since I'm in the midwest.
>>
File: 1acd2fd3977f4d4cf7b69f5f7b252.jpg (83KB, 762x762px) Image search: [Google]
1acd2fd3977f4d4cf7b69f5f7b252.jpg
83KB, 762x762px
>mfw there'll never be a Nintendo/Pokemon store in my country
>>
>>25044123
>m-muh blog meme XD
Kill yourself.
>>
>>25044715
I'll pass. :^)
>>
>>25044663

You know there's an official Pokemon Center online store now, right?
>>
>>25044125
It's already the day the new fire emblem drops, so that'd be one packed building.
>>
>>25044149
Please be Nintendo Chicago
>>
Oh come on, this isn't Pokemon at all. That's eight days before the anniversary.
>>
>>25044330
Yes it's safe proportionally.

No, it's expensive because lots of people want to live here.

This is my third year in NYC, and if it were up to me it'd be my last. Looks like I'm stuck here for work for a few more years.

Some pros: Public transportation is really good. Don't need a car. Don't need a DD. So many people live here that stores can stay open really late. Lots of 24 hour places. Has everything you could want. Many choices for any type of food. Some of the safety comes from never being alone. There aren't any allies.

Cons: Expensive as fuck. Horrible taxes. Somewhat shitty weather (cold in winter, hot and sticky in summer). Crowded. Stores / apartments / spaces in general are compact and cluttered. Big target for terrorists. Lots of "cultural enrichment."
>>
>>25044125
>opens feb 19
>about a week before pokemons 20th anniversary
>nintendo
yeah no shit sherlock
>>
>>25045408

What about the homeless problem? Is it as bad as LA's?
>>
>>25044762
Not him but physically walking through a store and holding the merchandise is more fun than scrolling through a site and looking at some images.
>>
>>25045341
>Nintendo Chicago
>Ursaring and Beartic everywhere
>Tauros everywhere
>Abomasnow exclusive items there
>>
>>25044389
>LA
I hope it isn't in Downtown
>>
FUCK!
Where am i supposed to get my amiibos now?
>>
the store really isn't that good but the have pretty great events
gen 5 launch was amazing
>masuda and sugimori were there
>they weren't part of the festivities with the live music or anything in the plaza
>never came outside
>the store itself was for VIPs
>tell the security guy at one of the doors I'm with the media
>he just lets me in
>go in the back area where the guys are being stashed
>get sugimori to sign my red version cartridge
>also get press swag
>also people could choose whether they got reshiram or zekrom prizes
>I got both because "press"
>>
>>25046181
lol nice
>>
A week after the Superb owl commercial?
It's got to be Go, everyone go home
>>
>>25046114

It would probably in a mall area or some place similar (like Downtown Disney) due to tourist dollars.
>>
>>25046181
thats bullshit but i believe it
>>
>>25044500
>Gainesville
>Orlando

Sure Miami is big, but Orlando gets tons of tourism (because of the parks). Granted the actual city of Orlando is shit but Miami is pretty mediocre too unless you live in Coral Gables or by the beach.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.