[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when are we getting Origins 2? I wanna learn more about Fuji.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1453255605402.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453255605402.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
So when are we getting Origins 2? I wanna learn more about Fuji.
>>
I really want a second origins for second gen, can you imagine the fight between red and gold?
>>
>>25041414
>gold
His name would be Ethan; Origins is adapted from the video games, not from Adventures.
>>
>>25041417
gold was never named ethan until hgss

substituting ethan everywhere is bulbapedia-style fanwank
>>
>>25041401
Origins 2 better fucking have the female protags, i.e. Leaf/Green and Lyra
>>
>>25041401
LOL if there was Origins 2 we would know by now since the 20th annivesary is next month and they would air it by then surely.
>>
>>25041443
He was never named Gold in the video games. To put it this way:
>Ethan is the one in the video games
>Jimmy is the one in the cartoon
>Gold is the one in various manga series
>>
File: ethan.png (3KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
ethan.png
3KB, 160x144px
>>25041461
>he was never named gold in the video games
>guess i'll call him ethan
>>
>>25041469
That's a player choice, similar to calling Red "Jack" or "John".
>>
File: red.png (3KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
red.png
3KB, 160x144px
>>25041490
are you detecting a pattern yet
>>
>>25041508
I see A pattern, but I don't think it's THE pattern that you might be thinking of - the first name in the pre-made list is the same name as the version name. For example, in Silver version, the first name that you can name Ethan is "Silver", and in Blue, the first name you can call Red is "Blue". However, the patterns stop here; the second name you can call Red in Red version is "Ash", the name of his counterpart in the show, while the second name you can call Ethan is "Hiro", which would NOT end up as his counterpart's name in the show.
>>
>>25041508
So what you're saying is the current 4chan owner is the name of GSC's male character.
>>
>>25041414
it SHOULD happen, but it won't
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.