[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lived eht era sdik4 dna ttenrub oel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: dlu57242.jpg (27KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
dlu57242.jpg
27KB, 576x432px
lived eht era sdik4 dna ttenrub oel
>>
You forgot the ttenrub oel at the beginning, OP.
>>
>>25040975
"dne eht ta" naem uoy
>>
Is there any instances of other stuff like this in the series?
>>
File: snapshot20080724083240.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20080724083240.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>25042759

Not that I know of, I remember people saying the opening theme and pokerap could have messages in them but those have been long debunked
>>
File: nrry (13).jpg (25KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
nrry (13).jpg
25KB, 412x352px
James wasn't wrong, 4kids really did screw up a lot of anime titles that shouldn't have been
>>
>>25042798
Its about under payments ng the voice actors though.
>>
File: dsaw (14).jpg (87KB, 645x675px) Image search: [Google]
dsaw (14).jpg
87KB, 645x675px
>>25045596

Boy did they, they replaced the decent english actors with others just to save some money. 4kids was making serious money, they didn't have to do that at all. Makes me wonder if they were just greedy or just bad with money
>>
>>25045648
How do you know this?
>>
>>25045766

It was pretty big when it happened. 4kids had worked their way up to the top by dubbing anime. They had their own original series but they sucked. 4kids just got worse over time and I think it was One Piece dubs that got them a lot of hate. When 4kids did the DBZ dub that was it, people got sick and tired of their censorship. 4kids also pissed off a lot of the Japanese companies but messing with their works.

There are some interesting videos out their about the details

youtube.com/watch?v=0YicYkwMuEw

Have fun with this one
youtube.com/watch?v=xfJuJrqFhXM
>>
>>25045804
Thanks for that.
>>
Tv 4kids is the devil
>>
>>25042759
There might be some undiscovered stuff
I bet it took a while before anyone even thought to check that line backwards, so there might be more
>>
>>25048116
What other known stuff is there?
>>
>>25048654
I think this is the only thing
At least i can't remember anything else, all i'm saying is there might be something yet undiscovered
>>
>>25048889
You know james's voice actor is also a musician?
>>
>>25049281
No, why?
Have you found anything relevant in his music?
also, there's been several VA, hasn't there, are you talking about the one that did the LEO BURNETT thing?
>>
>>25049370
Yeah that one.

He doesnt even seem rich or famous... He just seems like a normalish everyday guy.

Wouldnt you expect him to be rich an famous after voicing pokemon?
>>
>>25049394
Someone earlier in this thread mentioned that 4kids grossly under-payed the voicing staff
The job of voice actor is usually not very well payed, unless you're a celebrity too

probably because most people don't pay much attention to voices to recognize them
it's also the reason why people that actually get praised for their voicing talents, such as Jim Cummings and Mark Hamill are rarely praised by anyone else than die-hard fans
>>
>>25049611
Least he gets to go to conventions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.