[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In which pokemon regions do you think pokephillia would be legal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (228KB, 1002x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1002x1024px
In which pokemon regions do you think pokephillia would be legal?
>>
File: Unova_world_map.png (649KB, 773x562px) Image search: [Google]
Unova_world_map.png
649KB, 773x562px
>>25037288

All of them
>>
>>25037288
>implying not all of them
>>
>>25037288
>Hoenn
>That far south

Its tropical idiot, where you have it and the orange islands, would be frozen wastelands.

0/10
>>
It would he illegal much like fucking animals is in the real world is but i bet there is a black market for it.
>>
File: 1452970337132.png (417KB, 680x590px) Image search: [Google]
1452970337132.png
417KB, 680x590px
>>25037475
Stupid people dont understand geography.
>>
>>25037288
all of them. I mean pokemon are sapient, despite the language barrier. They can pass the Harkness test.
>>
>>25037288
I don't know.
>>
>>25037475
How do you know it isn't just a map of the northern hemisphere? Checkm8 faget.
>>
>>25037602
How doyou know if its mot checkm8 fagmaster
>>
What if the pokemon world is a colony world different from earth?

>high level of technology & medicine despite sparsely populated rural areas being vastly dominant, having few large cities
>the allowance of children to career explore the world that people still don't understand
>pokemon are alien-like
>>
>>25037288
Sinnoh is most likely, has the library section on it and is in general a region focused heavily on tradition and reverence for the old ways. Most likely very uncommon though.

Johto is old timey too, but due to the proximity to Kanto and how much I think pokephilia would be very much scorned in Kanto (since Kanto has more technology and poison types/pollution) it wouldn't fly too much.

Every other region is various levels of "probably not."
>>
>>25037755
Actually Pokémon World is Earth.
According to the Pokédex.
>>
>>25037288
>Huge desert with plenty of coastline

What do they teach in school these days?
>>
>>25037288
All the evidence says Kanto, where a war over it was held. Kanto is also the most industrial.
>>
>>25037491
But fucking animals is not illegal at all. Any time you see it mentioned it is associated with another crime, or it is in india
>>
Sinnoh because it's comfy as fuck.
>>
>>25038493
bait
>>
Why would it be illegal to fuck pockets?
>>
>>25037288
the fuck is fiore, ittao, almia, holon and orre?
>>
>>25039509
Orre is the region from the Colloseum games.
>>
>>25037596
>furfags literally have a "test" to justify their disgusting impulses

Jesus fucking Christ.
I STILL wish to this very day, and have since I wandered onto this magical place called the internet, that all furfags would kill themselves or that some savior would genocide them all.

It's literally an animal. No significant difference between this and fucking a dolphin, horse, dog or any other animal.

Just fucking DIE. Make your world a better place. DO IT. No one likes you. DIE

Pokemon are friends. Loyal companion that stick with you and form bonds through facing adversity together.
They are for hug NOT for fug.
The best thing you can do for your trusted partner is to find or catch a worthy mate in the same egg-group as them.

I would personally go out with my Mega Fug and kill every pokefucker I met. If, and I pray every day for this to happen, the Pokemon world replaced our own.

GOOD NIGHT
>>
>>25039994
Antifur, what are you doing here?
>>
>>25039994
Jesus christ you're salty.

It's a test for Sci-Fi aliens, named after the character Jack Harkness from Doctor Who. Pokemon just pass it, being considered Xenophilia.

Were you touched as a child in your naughty bits or something? This makes Fox News look like Buddhists.
>>
File: Harkness Test.png (168KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
Harkness Test.png
168KB, 500x647px
>>25039994
Take your Xanax
>>
>>25039994
>It's literally an animal

Animals are animals and are a separate thing in canon, pokemon are pokemon. Some pokemon are super computers, spirits, fairies, and slimes. Some are bipedal and aren't any animal in particular like the hitmons or the abra line.

Maybe it's still beastiality with a vaporeon but just because something is a pocket monster doesn't mean it's animal tier. It's like saying humans are dog tier because we're animals.
>>
>>25039994
Let me ask you this. If the Pokemon can speak to you, say...an Abra with the ability to speak telepathically to you. And let's say it's...of age. And let's say it actually asks if it can have this relationship with me. If it wants it and has specifically asked for it, why can't I?
>>
We rarely get past the xenophilia discussion but one thing that could actually prevent you from marrying or having a relationship with something like gardevoir, hitmonchan, alakhazam, gengar, or metagross and other pokemon is the dynamic of your relationship.

Is it ethical to keep your spouse in a pokeball, even if rarely? Sure they could consent, maybe even write on paper that they're fine with it. But it could border on a type of slavery or seen as an abuse of power if you throw in whatever laws there are about trainers keeping pokemon and any legal power it gives them.

In that case, what if you could have a relationship with pokemon but...

>you may have to release them first
>if you don't you still can't be any kind of registered trainer or compete in any leagues, battles, or contests. This includes using other pokemon for battle, leagues, or contests
>>
>>25040145
That sounds fair. Thoe are actually good questions. And you kina brought up that point, which I would think is fair. It's probably unethical to use that Pokemon to battle anyway, as it's your mate.

Yeah, I think that's fair. Good on you, anon.
>>
>>25040145
This is only reasonable, as it otherwise violates the nature of consent. We can't have trainers going around forcing themselves on captured pokemon by using the pokeball as a control method.
>>
>>25040288
>>25040228

Wait, is this a Pokephilia discussion thread that has...substance?

Who contacted The Great Old Ones?
>>
>>25040296
We're here to bring balance to the fug in the wake of Tailsposter
>>
>>25040068
I think Xanax would just make me even more upset via benzorage. I'll take some speed and maybe some psychedelics if you have any, though.

Also
>comparing a humanoid alien with a slithering snake thing
Remember the myth of the minotaur?

I digress.

>>25040100
That's a lot of "let's say..." you got there m8.
Say your dog gains the ability to speak telepathically. Say it is... of age. Say it wants to have this relationship with you. Why can't you?
Because it's your DOG YOU FUCKING SICK DELUSIONAL FUCK.

This Abra is obviously non-existent but the same principle applies.

Let's replace "Abra" with any other taboo fetish.
Say your daughter.
Is of age.
Can speak telepathically.
Asks for this relationship.

Why don't you fuck her?
BECAUSE IT'S YOUR CHILD YOU SICK FUCK.

It's taboo for a reason, because anyone with properly placed neurons sees the inherent disgust in it.
What about the birth defects, the societal consequences, the shattering of a once beautiful parent/child relationship for a cheap lust driven thrill that invariably collapses for the worst of both participants?
Not to mention the strange "Oh shit, I just fucked my child" feeling in the morning.

Let's think of your hypothetical Abra.
Now think, what about the incompatibility of genes? The possible strange Pokemon/human diseases. The difference in physical features and body functions of the two. The shattering of a once beautiful human/Pokemon partner relationship in favor of a godforsaken lust splurge?
UNDENIABLY INSANE AND OUTRAGEOUS

Not to mention the weird "oh fuck, I just got fucked by my Pokemon" feeling the day after.

Now, this post isn't complete with the mandatory:
KILL YOURSELF YOU POKEPHILIAC FURFAGGOT SHIT
>>
>>25040780
go to bed commissar
>>
>>25040780
how do you get so mad on the internet you type paragraphs
>>
>>25040780
Your only argument is, "but it's icky". Great, you find these things disgusting. Why should that affect the ability of others to partake? The main arguments against bestiality and pedophilia are that the subjects can't meaningfully consent. In this case, however, it's obvious that they can. So why is it wrong?
>>
File: clefable.jpg (128KB, 509x650px) Image search: [Google]
clefable.jpg
128KB, 509x650px
I think this could be its own thread but what the hell, I'll post it here since it's semi-relevant. It's only food for thought anyway.

One interesting thing about the Sinnoh myths, or what you're mostly supposed to take away from the story, is that humans are or were a type of pokemon. Although, as we know real animals are a thing. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Animals. Initially I chalked that up to humans just having a more glamorous origin than in the real world, which is just being a really smart ape that got too smart. That's standard in fantasy stuff. Then I remembered that the Sinnoh myths were talking about the past. Meaning humans were pokemon. Obviously trainers aren't breathing fire or splitting earth so that makes sense.

Which made me wonder: What are pokemon?

Someone could just say that it's any product of Arceus &/or mew or something like that, which may throw a wrench into what I'm about to say, but the existence of certain pokemon do the same to pokegod. Pokemon is really broad category. We have inorganic pokemon, ghosts, aliens, beings that spawn from things like pollution, and quasi-animals. Obviously they can't all be related to the Arceus/Mew thing.

Maybe a lot of those quasi-animals ARE animals but also pokemon, and that's where I found my hypothesis.

Maybe a Pocket Monster, or just monster, is "any abnormally powerful and dangerous organism". Which means when humans lost whatever powers they had is when they ceased to be pokemon. It's a huge, broad category like UFO. A UFO could be someone's homemade quadcopter or it could be a flying saucer. A pokemon could be a fairy elf or a dumb fire breathing goat.

To make this more relevant to the topic. This would mean aside from Trainer/Pokemon dynamics as said here >>25040145
No organization of any kind would fully base their interspecies relationship laws or rules on whether something was a pokemon or not but rather based on what it actually is aside from the pokemon classification.
>>
>>25040780
>fucking your daughter
That's kinda hot
>>
>>25037288
>/trash/
>>
>>25037288
Unova considering they are based on a social rejects and degenerate country from the real world.
>>
>>25041481
Still less degenerate than western europe. In progressive circles the US is considered too puritan and conservative but in conservative circles it's considered the most degenerate. It can only be one of those things.
>>
File: DNA of All Pokémon.png (160KB, 659x483px) Image search: [Google]
DNA of All Pokémon.png
160KB, 659x483px
>>25041295
>>
>>25041518
I went into that starting on the line

>someone could say

Part of what always bugged me about mew were alien and mons like muk. Then there's 'pokemon' that obviously aren't related like porygon, which is cheating but it technically is part of the pokedex and all. And then you could argue most genderless pokemon might not even have genes.

Anyway, from a certain perspective these ideas don't need to contradict each other. You could say mew is ancestor of all or most life in general. Humans would be a good example. Since humans were, or are, they are also a descendant of mew. And they're not so impressive now in terms of doing cool pokemon stuff. It could also be that humans weren't the only organism to power down and become animals so that would work as well. Most of this thinking stems from the existence of real animals in the games and humans relation to all of that.
>>
>>25041560
*were or are pokemon
>>
File: Mew is from Space-1-1.jpg (120KB, 634x379px) Image search: [Google]
Mew is from Space-1-1.jpg
120KB, 634x379px
>>25041560
1. Mew is the ancestor of All Pokémon.
2. All Pokémon have DNA.
>>
>>25041564
Pokémon are supernatural intelligence Extraterrestrial species.
Called Magical Creatures by the ancient Human.
>>
>>25041572
Where do the Sinnoh myths, with the claim that there was practically no difference between humans and pokemon at one point, fit into that?
>>
>>25041498
Then whatever are the Unova's Las Vegas, NYC influence area and California.
>>
>>25037596
>>25039994
>>25040068
Wait...
are you...
are you guys implying that there's anything wrong with bestiality?
>>
>>25040780
>Comparing sex with a non-human intelligent creature to incest.

I'm confused, you arguement is that it's wrong because it's your dog, or your Pokemon?

Who the hell ever said it was your dog/Pokemon that wanted to have this relationship with you? Or do you think that the only way it could get to a romantic point is if you owned them first? Hate to break it to you, but relationships happen everyday without one of the two partners having owned the other.
>>
>>25041580
6.5 Ma
>>
>>25041580
Human have a Sahelanthropus tchadensis Pokémon ancestor who lived
About 7 Million Years ago.
>>
>>25039509
>fiore
Ranger
>ittao
No fucking clue
>almia
Ranger
>holon
TCG game
>orre
Arizona
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.