[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we get a newer Pokémon TCG videogame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Will we get a newer Pokémon TCG videogame?
>>
>what is tcg online
>>
>>25036440

Ah, but I was looking for something standalone.

Still I never gave it a chance. How does it play? Does it work like Hearthstone: you gain gold that you can get items or only real money?
>>
>>25036450
Yes, you do gain gold.
>>
>>25036440
>pay to win
>cant trade ingame obtained cards
>gg
>>
>>25036440
How the fuck is that not on Android yet. Im fed up with that game eating my C drive no matter where it's installed
>>
>>25036486

Do you like it? How fun is it?
>>
>>25036430
The sequel got a fan translation a couple of years ago, it's pretty good. Have you played it, OP?
>>
>>25036493

I actually didn't know that. Thanks for the tip anon.
>>
>PUT 6 CARDS ASIDE FOR PRIZES!
>CARDS HAVE HP!

Was there a stupider TCG ruleset?
>>
>>25036510

Magic has HP too, and it's one of the most popular TCGs ever. Even through it clears at the end of every turn.
>>
>>25036430
Maybe
>>
File: 1380657141605.gif (704KB, 448x269px) Image search: [Google]
1380657141605.gif
704KB, 448x269px
You think maybe with the RBY wireless functions the TCG eshop version will be updated to have it too? I wanna card pop people
>>
>>25036699
Unlikely. It's such an irrelevant feature.
>>
>>25036492
let me tell you a little something about it
I haven't played with the cards since the first set came out

so I'm having a good time, building my deck, trying to power up my wotters and then I start facing people that are dropping these EX cards and blowing me the fuck out
it went from being a fun game I was enjoying to literally being the worst thing about the videogame, now in card form, while I'm trying to use regular monsters and people are dumping overpowered legendaries and shit all over me
>>
>>25036492
not that anon but I just recently picked it up since not playing since Gen 4

it's so damn tedious and boring, Bats everywhere and pay to win kill any excitement
>>
>>25037455
>>25037467

So it's gone full pay to win?

Too bad. I will stay on the tlanslated sequel then.
>>
>>25036430
I'll kill for a TCG on the 3DS.
The tcg online is just ugly with random battles.

I like story with my pokemon cards.
>>
>>25036486
If your phone/tablet is powerful enough:
Install a lightweight linux distro.
Install WINE
Install necessary shit to run PTCGO
Run installer
Hope for the best

You can tinker around but it's entirely possible to get it running on android. It just requires a pretty hefty device.

It would just be so much more simpiler if they released an android port. There's no reason for them to not. But this is the same staff that overhauled the system 4 times, two of which were perfectly fine and didnt need changing.
>>
>>25036430
I haven't played the card game itself since the last one and this is something I very want.
>>
Is it possible to Nuzlocke this game?
>>
>>25038840
Cards get knocked out far too easily and you need a deck of 60, so no.
>>
>>25038840
You can change your deck to never use it again I guess
>>
File: tcg2.png (29KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
tcg2.png
29KB, 640x576px
I haven't played or seen anything TCG related since I first played the first TCG game. What am I in for?
>>
>>25036450
you gain gold, cards and boosters
there's single player campaign and base decks
you can use gold to get decks and boosters
you can use qr code from real decks and boosters to get digital decks and boosters
you can use base decks or build your own to play online or competitions

there's also base deck VS base deck format in multiplayer, so you don't keep facing expensive decks with dozens of EX cards you can't compete with
>>
>>25039081
There's coins to collect as well as cards. Good luck getting everything that doesn't require multiplayer.

Yes, there are unique coins in that one - more than just the Pikachu coin from the first.
>>
>>25036699
Might be easy to implement via hax, stay tuned for more info
>>
I hope so.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.