[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come you never find anyone from the Phillipines or Thailand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (41KB, 340x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 340x433px
How come you never find anyone from the Phillipines or Thailand on wonder trade?
>>
Lotta Mexicans, didn't know why could afford stuff like a DS.
>>
3rd world country. Might as well ask why you never see someone from Nigeria on Wondertrade.
>>
>>25034247
>>25034253
That's kind of degrading.

Must be because simply you haven't met one or Pokemon isn't too popular there.
>>
>>25034262
>state a fact
>t-that's degrading!! it must be your fault!!
SJW pls go.
>>
>>25034224
It's because no one sets their region in those countries.

>is fliplander but region is set to California
>>
>>25034594
How many people even legit have a 3DS there? I'd imagine in the provinces kids mostly stick to LAN cafés or older consoles.
>>
>>25034800
Just because there are so many poor people here doesn't mean there aren't middle class.

With that said there are knowledgeable people who buy video game shit for normal "SEA discount" prices, and there are idiots who buy with inflated prices.
>>
>>25034836
I guess I was asking more for a percentage of demographic kind of thing.
I know there are obviously people in SEA who play Nintendo games, but it does seem a bit strange that they're practically invisible in Nintendo communities.

Anyway, Philippines needs to step up its game; the last Pokémon Asia cup I watched, I think the Pinoy lost all his games.
>>
>>25034875
there are small groups here and there, they meet up via social media

even have amiibo hunters here
>>
>>25034891
Then ho come nobody's ever on wonder trade?
>>
>>25035779
see >>25034594
>>
>>25034262
Unlike any house in America, where basically household has the potential to have Internet (as long as someone pays for it), it isn't like that in those third world countries unless you live in the super big city. Shit, some places don't have electricity at all in those areas, where unless you are Amish or some shit, every single building here has electricity (excluding tree houses, tool sheds, some garages, barns, you get the fucking idea)
>>
>>25035920
I don't think you've ever been to the Philippines.

Many people have a car, house, internet.

It's one of the better 3rd world countries.
>>
>>25034362

What fact was stated?
>>
>>25035920
this is actually the whole point behind pokemon GO
all you need is cell service to play the game so people in shit countries like brazil can finally do it

oh yes, the hues will soon be upon us
>>
Do people really think every 3rd world country is just a huge favela without any access to technology?
>>
Because kids in the Philippines and Thailand are 10x more likely to be engaging in prostitution than playing Pokemon.
>>
>>25038353

Well they do live in their mamas basements in suburbia. The most they know about the outside world came from captain planet cartoons and what ever echo chamber they get their news from (if they even do that)
>>
>>25038300
im offended with brazil joke.

HUEHUEHEUEHRURHUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUHEEUHEEUEHEUEHEUEHEHUEHWUEHWUHEUEHEUEHEUEHEU
>>
>>25034253
I don't think the 3ds recognizes any african countries
>>
>>25039911
I dont think the 3ds recognises your mum
>>
>>25034224
What on earth made this piqué your curiosity
>>
>>25034594
>is malaysiafag
>no eshop
>fuck that I'm newyorkfag now
>>
>>25039902
NEVAR FORGET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlO2XHwqYLE
>>
>>25034594
it isn't that no one wants to, rather that it's impossible to since Philippines isn't in the list.

>New York here as well even though I'm in Q.C
>>
there's internet in those shitholes? LOL
>>
>>25034224
I have
>>
>>25042434
Yes, you dumb arse.
>>
>>25042419
Nah our country is there but you don't really have an eShop option.
>>
We flippers are to busy playing DOTA 2. Though, I kinda find it odd that you can find Japanese Amiibos easily on every retail store.
>>
Why is australia on the list but phillipines isn't?
>>
3rd worlders cant have nice things.
>>
>>25045589
Yes they can
>>
>>25034224
I'm from Croatia but for some features to work on 3ds I put my location to UK, forgot which features (eshop maybe?)
>>
>>25047781
So maybe it's the same with Thailand?

Any Thai people here?
>>
why does this pathetic third world shitskin monkey keep bumping his own thread?

just fucking accept it. Pokemon is not popular in your shithole of a country. if you know people who play it, then cool. end of discussion.

now shut the fuck up and go worship Manny Pacquiao while jerking it off to Aldub or something.
>>
>>25035920

How could someone be this ignorant? Do you get your info about the world from american news sites?
>>
>>25048676
He learns things from /pol/
>>
>>25049253
Fk you
>>
>>25042573
tfw filipinos want to be korean
>>
>>25038271
That there are poor countries.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.