[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>quit playing pokemon around the time of Black 1 because it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: please respond.jpg (26KB, 221x221px) Image search: [Google]
please respond.jpg
26KB, 221x221px
>quit playing pokemon around the time of Black 1 because it was a shit game
>never transfered my IV bred, EV trained, shiny pokemon onto it from Soul Silver
>start playing again and get the Gen VI games
>poke transfer only works with Gen V to Gen VI
>mfw

So are all of those pokemon gone for good?
>>
>>25033230
get a second DS and a gen 5 game. BW2 are pretty good.
alternatively you could get friends to help you
>>
>>25033230
yes but your pokemon were shit anyway
>>
You...you DO have friends dont you OP?
>>
>>25033286
My only friends for pokemon were from pokecommunity and the last time any of them were online was 2012, I just checked
>>
>>25033230
Spend $10 and get a Black or White just to transfer like I did.
Don't waste your time with BW2.
>>
>>25033305
>$10 for black and white
Where do you live?
>>
>>25033230
You have Soul Silver and you have the Gen 6 games
This implies you have a DS and a 3DS. All you have to do use local wireless between your DS and 3DS to transfer your mons from SS to Black. Then put the pokemon you want in Box 1 to themselves; then use the Poke transporter feature in Pokemon Bank. It's that simple.
>>
>>25033230
>thinking black 1 is a shit game
Hey man I'm gonna be belligerent with my personal opinions and say I'm glad your shit's gone.

At any rate, I know how you feel. I lost my version of HG (one of my favorite games) and with it my event Draco Jirachi, Mew, and some other good shit. A bunch of bros that I had grown attached with. Shit sucks. At least you still have them, though.

Actually, I'd advise you to keep them in SS. The Pokemon don't feel the same when you transfer them to a new gen, at least for me. Keep them where they belong, looking like they should.
>>
>>25033325
Do you have to be on a WEP network for that to work?
>>
>>25033230
Just forget them. Your Pokemon are shit without a blue pentagon anyway.
>>
>>25033230
>Thinking gen 5 is bad

ell em ayo

Anyways, >>25033571 speaks the truth. Just breed some new 'mons in gen 6. Breeding and training is super easy nowadays.
>>
>>25033557
"Transferring from Pokémon SoulSilver to Black/White/Black 2/White 2: What You Need

To trade from Pokémon SoulSilver to Black/White/Black 2/White 2, you need two Nintendo systems that can play Nintendo DS games.

In-Game Requirements

To transfer pokémon from Pokémon SoulSilver to Black/White/Black 2/White 2, you need to have completed the game of Black/White/Black 2/White 2 so you can go to Route 15 in Black/White/Black 2/White 2"

Forgot you needed to beat Black first since SS is Gen 4, but this is still very simple to do.
>>
>>25033230
Alternatively, you can just inject Pokémon rather than breed.
>>
>>25033323
I can't see it being worth even $10.
>>
HGSS>E=FRLG>P>GSC=DP>RBY>RS=BW>XY>BW2>ORAS
>>
>>25033230
>HGSS crap

You deserve it, faggot
>>
This is why Pokebank is a blessing, whiny kids may complain about a WHOPPING 5 bucks a year but it has streamlined cross-gen transferring hopefully forever
>>
>>25035189
>hopefully forever
Are you fucking retarded? Pokémon will shut that down in one or two generations because it's costing them money to uphold the servers.
>>
>>25035981
what? Bank is one service, it's not tied to a generation, we were told this the day it was shown
>>
>>25035189
>>25035189
Not to mention it allows you to replay the game any time you want without losing the mons from your last playthrough.

>>25035981
> because it's costing them money to uphold the servers.
...Which is why you have to pay for it.
>>
OP has no friends
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.