[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The distribution of playable and Support Pokémon among all six

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 17

File: F5zpi33.jpg (1MB, 2400x2023px) Image search: [Google]
F5zpi33.jpg
1MB, 2400x2023px
>>
>>25012747
>no normal types
>no rock types
>no bug types
>just nostalgiabait Charizard and no Venusaur or Blastoise, thus broking the trio
>two Pikachu
>two Mewtwo
>random legendary alone thus broking the trio again
>Swampert is MIA, broking another trio
>random NFE furbait
>4 fire types
>completely random support pokemon
>random distribution among generations
>>
seems fine to me, I like most of the monsters in there
>>
>>25012747
Needs more Jotho mons. Preferably Big ol' Croc
>>
>>25012814
Pokken is a complete mess, not that I don't like it
>>
>>25012834
Why add one of the worst Pokemon ever? They are trying to add the ones fans like.
>>
>>25012747
Why is Garchomp so shiny holy shit
And Dragonite being a support character is so weird
Hopefully we get more Gen II, V, and VI reps (Heracross, Scizor, Serperior, Excadrill, Greninja, and Aegislash would all be intersting choices)
>>
>>25012747
Don't know why they are doing support Pokemon. OP's pic should be the current roster of playable Pokemon
>>
>>25012856
because doing that would dramatically undermine the point hes trying to make
>>
>>25012747
Even Bamco is smart enough to realize that Gen 2 is shit and doesn't deserve representation.
>>
File: wchb.png (3MB, 3538x1530px) Image search: [Google]
wchb.png
3MB, 3538x1530px
Rate my evidently more thought roster vp.
>>
Why /vp/ doesn't make it's own pokken in MUGEN with blackjack and hookers?
>>
>>25013039
Medicham seems like such an obvious choice for a fighting game.
>>
>>25013039
including every single starter is just masturbatory
>>
>>25013039
nomienshao/10
>>
>>25012834

scizor would be nice
>>
>>25012856
Adding support Pokémon take drastically less work than fleshing out a full moveset. You can probably get like a dozen supports in the time it would take to make one playable character (not based on any specific data, just throwing out a number).
>>
>>25013039
It's pretty good. But it's missing something >>25013099
>>
>>25013039
>literally sixty playable characters

Do you want this game to have a 10-year-long dev cycle and cost $120 or more?
>>
>>25012747
a friendly reminder that everybody remembers kanto the most if you didnt knew this already
>>
>>25013143
Way more than 12.

The support Pokemon use their XY models. The playable Pokemon all have new models.

Support Pokemon only need a handful of animations.

Support Pokemon are much easier to balance: they only perform a single function.
>>
>>25013183
>the support pokemon use their XY models
wot
sauce
>>
>>25013039
>no bellossom as lethal joke character
0/10 i lost faith in /vp/
>>
>>25013183
>The support Pokemon use their XY models.
Really? They seem a lot higher quality than that, I know the XY models have an unreasonably high amount of polygons but it didn't seem like it was that good, they just seem much more detailed than that.
>>
>>25013247
They have more detailed textures, but the models are the same.

Probably the most obvious one would be Eevee. Compare the tufts on the head:
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/8614/

Other 3DS models:
Snivy http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/10665/
Fennekin http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/8112/
Emolga http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/8835/
Frogadier http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/9177/
Ninetales http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/10695/
Jirachi http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/9361/
Sylveon http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/8122/
Dragonite http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/10524/
Magikarp http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/10520/

Unlike the Battle Pokemon which are more muscular and have more "realistic" anatomies, the support and background Pokemon just use their original models.
>>
>>25013387
Huh, thanks for the info, didn't think the textures would make that huge a difference but it checks out.
>>
>>25013081
except they're some of the most recognizable and popular mons, so it's a pretty logic (and organized) choice

>>25013099
I know, GEN V gave me an headache because there are so many pokemon which would work perfectly in pokken.. I chose to stick by the patterns

>>25013154
Actually they're 50. Smash has more and it's still in the manageable realm. The fact that pokken is probably coming out with just 16 characters (and 4 of them are basically 2 pair of the same) it's ridiculous. A game like this needs choice.
>>
>>25013414
>Smash has more
Smash has 4 games that have all sold gangbusters, Pokken is already failing in arcades.
>>
>>25013414
>except they're some of the most recognizable and popular mons
Wrong.

Meganium, Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Chesnaught and Delphox are some of the most hated pokemon ever. Making them playable would just be a waste of resources that could have been spent on real fan favorites.
>>
>>25013428
>Pokken is already failing in arcades.
Nice meme.
>>
>>25013039
>More than half are obvious bipedal choices
Uncreative/10
>>
>>25013414
That's definitely sixty. 10+6+10+10+10+8 plus six DLC.

And Smash 4 is the fourth entry in its series, it originally had twelve. And Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, etc., all had small-ish roster for their first entries as well. If you can name a not-shit fighting game with 50+ characters in its first entry, please do so.
>>
>>25013039
How do you see a different moveset between Infernape and Emboar for example?
>>
File: 1452556167121.png (951KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452556167121.png
951KB, 1400x1600px
>>25012747
Espeon or Umbreon and Scizor incoming for 2nd gen reps
Screencap this
>>
>>25013458
Not him but Emboar is big, slow, probably would focus on hard-hitting swipes, not much finesse but a lot of power (and lag) with each hit.

Infernape would be tons more agile, jumping around everywhere like a madman, less powerful but tons of quick, precise hits.
>>
>>25013458
Different fiery punches and kicks, of course.

Also get rid of Suicune, that was a bit too different. If it can't punch or kick, it can't battle
>>
>>25012747
Too many gen 5 pokemons. Imotbh.
>>
>>25013428
sauce

>>25013437
>vp is the entire fandom

>>25013446
But pokemon is an already established franchise, it doesn't need to test the water
>>
>>25013639
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/10/20/japan-pokken-tournament-being-pulled-from-arcades-due-to-unpopularity/
>>
File: 1450145822066.gif (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450145822066.gif
12KB, 500x500px
>>25012747
Pretty good distro but way too much Johto representation.
>>
>>25013644
It's just a chain, it doesn't mean the arcade is failing, which also isn't an indicator of how the wii u game will fare. The western audience is more normalfag than the eastern ones and they've been asking for shit like a pokemon MMO or a pokemon battler for years. They'll dig it. It wouldn't surprise me if pokken will end up being the most sold wii u title.
>>
>>25012814
>Autism: the post
>>
>>25013639
>it doesn't need to test the water

A fighting game does. Pokémon spinoffs don't always sell like hotcakes, they had to turn Rumble into a fucking freemium game because the last game tanked. This is a genre nobody's officially explored with Pokémon, you don't just go balls-deep your first time because if you fuck up and your game doesn't sell that's a much bigger loss.

And you also missed my point bringing up Smash having four games. It takes less development for each character after you've already made it once; you might have to redo models and animations in a later gen and change some moves here or there but the groundwork is done. If Pokken does well and we get a Pokken 2, then we can start seeing more characters since the first 20~ (assuming none get cut) will have been made and balanced (hopefully) and will have less work to make again. You could probably even reuse the models, they're pretty fucking detailed.

Also the whole "Pokken is failing in arcades" is an exaggeration, it seems to overall be doing decently but a couple places pulled it and people exaggerate that.
>>
>>25013442
jeez Van Gogh it ain't like this is a fucking punching game.
Oh, wait...
>>
>>25013666
>It wouldn't surprise me if pokken will end up being the most sold wii u title.
Now you're just being a retard.
>>
>>25013673
Well anon mine is a fantasy roster. You convinced me that there is no way they could have such a giant roster, but even with 16 spot the one we have is really bad.
>>
>>25013687
Well the most sold Wii U game is MK8 with just 6 million copies.
>>
>>25012814
Farfetch'd and Eevee are both Normal types.
>>
>>25012747
Ampharos fighter when?
>>
can somebody please explain to me WHY chandelure?
>>
>>25013784
> Implying Farfetch'd and Eevee are fighters
>>
>>25013989
Best Ghost-type. Also most popular Gen V Pokemon.
>>
Too many Gen 2 Pokemon desu
>>
>>25013989
Why not?

Chandelure is more interesting for its design than all bipedal fighters.
>>
>>25013154
>What is DLC
>>
>>25014029
>wanting forty characters of DLC

The minimum you'll ever see for fighting character DLC is $4.99 a pop, do you want to pay $200 for every character?
>>
Krookodile would be great, and fitting.
>>
Froslass would be a really cool choice ,as would Sudowoodo or Bellosom
>>
>>25012814

Braixen isn't "random".
>>
I'm willing to bet the final 4 characters are
>Scizor or Heracross
>Lopunny
>Landorus
>Tyranitar or Tyratrum
>>
>>25012747
Heracross/Scizor and Gatr/Typhlosion would be okay for Pokken as a fighter

And for Supports Crobat,Politoed,Ariados,Ledian all come to mind

gen 6 id like Pyroar or Heliolisk to be playable
>>
>>25014142
and meganium for Johto Support
>>
>>25013995
none of those post said Fighters
>>
File: Pokken Styles.png (165KB, 507x570px) Image search: [Google]
Pokken Styles.png
165KB, 507x570px
What they seem to be going for here is an even number of character between the 4 fighting styles (Standard, Power, Technique, and Speed).

So, the final four will probably be another Power character, another Technique character, and two more Speed characters (one of them probably being Greninja).
>>
>>25013639
The fandom hates Meganium, Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Chesnaught and Delphox though. I've never seen anyone speak positively of these except on /vp/, funnily enough.
>>
>>25014167
Greninja,Scizor could be speed

is suicune not technique?
>>
So there's 4 characters left right?

Gen 6:
1. (Ash)- Greninja
2. Hawlucha

Gen 5:
3. Leavanny

Gen 2:
4. Tyranitar

Some gen 2 supports that might be cool: Dunsparce, Jumpluff, Spinarak, Unown, Wobbuffet, Delibird.

gen 3 support: Spinda, Shedinja, Nosepass, Swalot, Chimecho, Castform

And maybe one or two more gen 6 supports: Could see something like Diancie, Inkay or Honedge.
>>
>>25014186
Forgot to add but Hawlucha and Greninja would be speed, Leavanny technique and Tyranitar power.
>>
>>25014179

Serperior is the only Gen 5 starter final evo that isn't hated, actually

Emboar is hated for being the third Fire/Fighting in a row, and Samurott is hated for being a quadrupedal swordsman, but Serperior pretty much gave people exactly what they expected from the Snivy line

Also helps that Serperior is actually good in battle now too, thanks to Contrary
>>
>>25014189
they won't add hawlucha when they have pikachu libre.
i don't think leavanny is popular enough but swadloon would be a cute support.
>Power
Tyranitar/Entei/Scizor/Swampert but I would want Darmanitan
>Speed
Greninja and Scolipede/Raikou/Darkrai/Mienshao (stretch)
>Technnique
Ampharos/Magmortar/Roserade/Lilligant

Supports:
Gen 1: Ivysaur, Staryu/Starmie
Gen 2: Celebi, Crobat, Furret, Bellossom, Murkrow, Delibird, Porygon-2, Lanturn, Marill/Azumarill
Gen 3: Masquerain, Sableye, Mawile, Chimecho, Luvdisc, Seviper, Sharpedo
Gen 4: Cherrim, Bibarel, Drifblim, Phione
Gen 5: Liepard, Musharna, Swadloon, Archen, Tirtouga, Mincinno, Cryogenal
Gen 6: Skiddo, Florges, Espurr/Meowstic (both genders), Klefki, Clawitzer, Hoopa, Pumpkaboo, Noibat/Noivern
>>
what is OPs point? Seem pretty fucking obvious split to me? Hawlucha is next, Gamefreak Uncle confirmed.
>>
>>25014356

You'll get Greninja and you'll like it.
>>
File: 1452826530385.jpg (254KB, 1118x673px) Image search: [Google]
1452826530385.jpg
254KB, 1118x673px
>>25014369
reading thread now, four more spots? both will make cut. Plus dont even worry about the roster, shit tons coming after as DLC. Chandelure was literal "fuck it why not?" pick
>>
>>25014119
IT ISNT MY BRO SO ITS RANDOM AND ALSO PANDERING AND ALSO SHIT AND ALSO OBJECTIVELY BAD.

>>25012747
Really would like to see some more gen 5 pokemon going. Obviously, I'm sure they dont care about generation representation, despite how much /vp/ spurgs out about insgnificant shit like that, but I imagine most of the upcoming obvious choices would be some of the better Gen 5 pokemon.

Also, damn. No supports from Gen 2. Kinda weird how absent it is.
>>
when will gengar get a better fucking model jesus christ
>>
>>25013039
I need Deoxys in this game. He could use all of his forms in his move set. Blocking being defense, Special attacks being Attack, Dashing for speed, walking and normal attacks being normal.

That's just something off the top of my head. They could easily be much more creative with it.
>>
>>25014482
That's the frustrating thing about this game.

Given the fact that theyre not being boring as fuck, and opting to go with styles outside of just bipedal fighters, nearly every pokemon could fit in. I keep finding myself mowing through each generation, picking out tons of Pokemon that would make kick ass unique playstyles. Of course, there's only a limited amount of slots, so we're always going to be wanting more.

But yes, Deoxys would be based as fuck, and your ideas are exactly how I'd want to see it.
>>
>>25013039
Generally, these are very good choices for each gen, and I'd go nuts over the game if it had these choices, but theres just too many.

A lot of people assume its a matter of character creation, and Pokemon should be free of this due to having source material already, but its not that simple. Fighting games almost NEVER start off with a roster bigger than 20 in the first entry. Aside from huge dev costs, that's a balancing nightmare for a new Fighting game, especially so for a game like Pokken where theyre going for something relatively unique and untested. Balance is hard enough with just 20, nearly impossible actually, let alone throwing 60 into a game all at once without ever giving a chance for anything to develop.

This is also why you see fighting rosters often digress. Theyll lose characters often when you see a new entry with a major mechanic change. Balance is intensely delicate.
Smash4 has ~60, but it's also had 4 games, and 13 balance patches to get where it's at now.

60 right off the bat is unrealistic. Great choices though.
>>
File: ideal pokken roster v0.1.png (111KB, 1039x558px) Image search: [Google]
ideal pokken roster v0.1.png
111KB, 1039x558px
What I'd put in Pokken.
>>
>>25012747
>no chesnaught/hawlucha and emboar/zoroark to give at least 3 pokes to the last 2 gens
>fucking muchalucha pikachu
>rip jotho

fuck you too
>>
>>25013039
>literally the "leaked" pokemon with megas roster
fuck off
>>
>>25014167
> Power
Scizor/Aggron/Conkeldurr/Kangaskhan

> Technique
Probopass/Claydol

> Speed
Greninja/Accelgor/Ninjask/Froslass

> Supports:
Octillery, Chansey, Sunflora, Garbodor, Porygon-Z, Audino, Magcargo, Castform, Delibird, Cryogonal
>>
I want more weird body shapes. None of this scizor or greninja bullshit, give me tentacruel or klinklang.

Actually just give me klinklang the salt would be worth it alone.
>>
>>25014581
>poliwhirl, steelix, nidoking, crobat, raichu, beedrill, heracross, kingdra

some great taste right here
>>
By the way, real talk.

Think you'll be able to customize how your trainer looks? Or just pick from like, three selected presets, none of which are from a team?

Because I hope it's the former. but I feel it's the latter
>>
>tfw both greninja and ash greninja get in
>>
>>25014868
you can customize how your trainer looks
>>
>>25012747

Sudowoodo when?
>>
File: 1451962804744.jpg (196KB, 888x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1451962804744.jpg
196KB, 888x1076px
Beedrill
Pinsir
Poliwrath
Sawk
Hitmonlee/chan/top
Accelgor
Marowak
Roserade
Grumpig
Trevenant
Sudowoodo
Ledian
Meowth
Nidoking
Golurk
Krookodile
Kricketune
Donphan
Samurott
Escavalier
Exploud
Heatmor
Kingler
Kabutops
Scyther/Sizor
Fearow
Dodrio

R8 my list that I won't stop throwing around.
>>
>>25015004
kill yourself
>>
>>25015018
well if one of those guys listed doesn't get in i'll consider it.
>>
>>25015023
live stream it faggot
>>
>>25013437
>Chesnaught
If we still had the old archive. I could cite they generally positive reception of Chesnaught.
>>
File: why does sonic have a sword.jpg (47KB, 307x253px) Image search: [Google]
why does sonic have a sword.jpg
47KB, 307x253px
>Charizard and Blaziken despite the fact that they appeal to the same demographic who thinks fire = cool
>Braixen for some reason
>Lucario but no Zoroark
>FuckingPika Libre
>One grass and one water Pokemon vs 5 Fire types
>no hitmons
>Lucario the only steel type Pokemon despite his steel typing making zero sense
I know it's impossible to please everyone with a Pokemon roster, but the Pokken roster is beyond terrible.
>>
>>25015134
>no hitmons
Why do so many people care about these generic Pokémon?
>>
>>25012814
So whenever a pokemon you don't like that isn't a fan favorite is listed you just call it 'random?

also, the word you're looking for is 'breaking'
>>
>>25015134
The hitmons are lacking in design when compared to Machamp, Primape or Poliwrath even when just looking to fighting types within the same gen.

I'll admit that Hitmontop has potential though.
>>
>>25015134
>Charizard and Blaziken despite the fact that they appeal to the same demographic who thinks fire = cool

One is a slow powerhouse, the other is one of the most popular Fighting-types

>Braixen for some reason

They needed another long-range fighter

>Lucario but no Zoroark

Lucario is popular, Zoroark isn't

>no hitmons

They're not unique or interesting enough
>>
>>25015174
oh man if primeape or poliwrath made it in that'd totally make up for braixen lucario and two pikachus
>>
>>25015211
I'm honestly surprised that Poliwhirl/wrath isn't in, really - it was one of the more iconic lines in the first gen and is Satoshi Tajiri's personal favorite.
>>
>>25012747

Technically Pikachu Libre is by all means a Gen 6 Pokemon
>>
>>25015255

>The logo for the Pokémon Center in Tokyo featured Poliwhirl until it was replaced by Piplup in July 2007.
>>
So we currently have 16 Playable fighters

If we want to stretch, we still have final 4

WHOSE IT GONNA BE
>>
Three of the gen 4 Pokemon are evolutions of Johto mons. That's probably why Johto itself doesn't look like its getting much representation.
>>
>>25015285

Yeah, this has always been a big problem with Johto mons

The only ones that aren't forgettable are starters, legendaries, Tyranitar, evolutions/pre-evolutions of Gen 1 mons, and ones who got evolutions in Gen 4

Speaking of Tyranitar, I could see it making it in as another Power character, assuming that it isn't too similar to Garchomp
>>
>>25015295
There's Pikablu, Wobbuffet, Ampharos...

2/3 of those also ended up with pre-evolutions in later games. The important Johto families get tied to other gens a lot, don't they?
>>
>>25014581
Might be a bit bloated for an initial roster, but I like most of the pics.

Not sure how Steelix, Milotic, Bronzong, Gigalith, or Klefki would fght. Love the tag-team idea with Plusle and Minun though.

Support wise, Galvantula, Ludicolo, Magikarp, and Clefairy really stand out.

Overall, 8/10 pretty good.
>>
>>25015004
Beedrill = Speedy Glass Canon 8/10
Pinsir = Slow but strong grappler 8/10
Poliwrath: = Shoto clone, complete with water pulse hadoken 8/10
Sawk = Litterally blue Burt. No points for karate mupptet.
Hitmonlee/Chan/Top: Kicks=8/10, Boxing = 8/10, Break Dancing = go fuck yourself
Accelgor = Ninja Snail with no moves go fuck yourself
Marrowak = big dick club wielding motherfucker 10/10
Roserade = Change it to Liligant and we'll talk. 3/10
Grumpig = Unexpected. Shit in every way, but unexpected. 2/10
Trevenant = Traps and set ups with moves that let it heal. 8/10
Sudowoodo = Steals moves from other fighters with slight drawbacks like lower damage or more lag. 6/10
Ledian = Power ranger with big flashy moves still does no damage.
Meowth = Joke character 7/10
Nidoking = Hell yes. Nidoqueen, T-Tar, and Aggaron skins. 10/10
Golurk = Slow but hits like a Mack truck on a rape train with no brakes 10/10
Krookodile = Okay. Feraligatr skin option. 8/10
Kricketune = Fast as fuck twin dagger bastard. 8/10
Donphan = No. Rolling around all match like a faggot would get annoying. Sandslash would be better in every way.2/10
Samurott = Fuck off 0/10
Escavalier = See Donphan. Charging all match like a bitch ain't fun to to fight. Maybe use as a Beedrill skin. 0/10
Exploud = Why? The fuck does it do that Aggaron, T-Tar, Nidoking, or any other big brute can't? 2/10
Heatmor = Not seeing the plan here. 2/10
Kingler = Yeah. Could be neat. 7/10
Kabutops = Gonna take some heat for this, but basically the same as Kricketune. Just make one a skin for the other and share the same style.
Scyther/Scizor = Scyther might as well be a skin for Kricketune/Kabutops. Scizor would be neat. 8/10, 10/10
Fearow = The gen 1 pandering is strong, as is your faggotry. Lots of birds could just be lumped under one style with a bunch of skins. 1/10
Dodrio = Rushdown combo-heavy fighter with low def. 7/10
Overall, too many Gen 1 reps and quite a bit of shite. 5/10 list
>>
File: 1446589512859[1].webm (2MB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
1446589512859[1].webm
2MB, 598x336px
Is regular Mewtwo going to have same Death Ball Burst Attack that Shadow Mewtwo has, or something different like Psystrike?
>>
>>25015524
wow
this shit is literally frieza
holy shit
>>
>>25015268
That's because they moved, and apparently Tajiri took the Poliwhirl statue from the Pokemon Center up into their office.
>>
File: AhLordFrieza.png (680KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
AhLordFrieza.png
680KB, 1024x768px
>>25015524
>>25015528
>>
>>25015524
Frieza
>>
>>25015524
>9705 hits
Now that's true overkill.
>>
honestly 20 fighters is a decently sized roster
I don't know why so many people were expecting all 721 to be playable
>>
>>25015524
kek
>>
File: 1336885201793.gif (842KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
1336885201793.gif
842KB, 350x260px
>>25014404
>both will make cut

I love Hawlucha as much as the next guy, but apparently the Chinese and Koreans care more about Pikachu Libre than Hawlucha. The fact that Pika-Libre has the same fighting style as Hawlucha and his Burst attack is HAWLUCHAS' SIGNATURE MOVE, i sincerely doubt they'll add him in. Even if they did, it would feel pretty redundant overall.
>>
>>25015524
>over 9000 hits
>>
File: bloated:_the_game.png (3MB, 3538x1530px) Image search: [Google]
bloated:_the_game.png
3MB, 3538x1530px
>>25013039
fixed
i didn't cross out the ones that have already been announced even though i would've crossed them out
>>
I wish there were more unevolved mons.
>>
>>25012814
Fuck putting in trios. That was a good call on the devs part. We want Pokemon, not poetry.
>>
>>25017730
Would be sad if 90% of water,fire and grass pokémon in Pokken were fully evolved starters
>>
File: 569Garbodor[1].png (171KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
569Garbodor[1].png
171KB, 431x431px
Game needs a REAL Poison-type, and who better than everyone's favorite heap of trash?
>>
File: drapion_.png (96KB, 966x735px) Image search: [Google]
drapion_.png
96KB, 966x735px
>>25017920
I'd prefer Drapion to be the poison representative
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 352x199px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 352x199px
>>25017920
I agree. It could be an awesome fighter.
>>
Only one gen 2? Scizor or Heracross would be a good choice.
>>
Came up with a roster based on 4 pokemon per gen, with one legendary as the final boss to make a 25 character roster:
Charizard, Pikachu, Machamp, Gengar
Feraligator, Tyranitar, Scizor, Heracross
Blaziken, Sceptile, Gardevoir, Hariyama
Electivire, Lucario, Weavile, Garchomp
Bisharp, Beartic, Zoroark, Mienshao
Greninja, Hawlucha, Pangoro, Braxien
Final Boss: Mewtwo

Overall I like most the Pokken roster they've actually done so far, save a few like Suicune and Lucha Pikachu
>>
>>25017528
>getting rid of all the pokemon who would have interesting fighting styles
>fixed
What are you doing?
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.