[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokemon Parody >Le are you a boy or a girl maymay >Takes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

File: 1442145569967.jpg (35KB, 419x353px) Image search: [Google]
1442145569967.jpg
35KB, 419x353px
>Pokemon Parody

>Le are you a boy or a girl maymay
>Takes place in Kanto
>>
File: confused-full.jpg (16KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
confused-full.jpg
16KB, 300x354px
>pokemon parody

>150 Pokemon
>>
>Pokemon Parody

>Main charatcer is Red
>>
>>25011937
>Pokemon Parody

>Main character wears Kanto Ash clothes
>>
>>25011919
This thread again?
Cut it out
>>
>>25011919
I guess these parodies have to do this in order to garner the widest audience to the joke, since everybody remembers when Pokemon was at its crazy pop culture peak and the first games.

It'd be nice to see a parody of mega evolutions, but honestly how much of the show's normal audience would understand the joke?
>>
>pokemon parody hate thread
>it's the same shit every time

Yes, we get it, you don't like gen 1.
>>
>>25012098
>you don't like gen 1.
That's not really it. It's more like refusing to believe the earth is round.
>>
>>25012087
>I guess these parodies have to do this in order to garner the widest audience to the joke, since everybody remembers when Pokemon was at its crazy pop culture peak and the first games.

You mean secondaries and outsiders who never touched the first games but at least saw a few things about Ash, Misty, Brock and Team Rocket?
>>
>>25012105
>implying the Earth is round

I bet you think chocolate milk comes from white cows, faggot
>>
>>25011919
Seriously though Youtube is chock full of really terrible Pokemon parodies. I mean really bad.
>>
File: Then you BRING IT AROUND TOWN.png (677KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Then you BRING IT AROUND TOWN.png
677KB, 720x540px
>Only includes Gen 1 Pokemon
>except for Pokemon like Trubbish and Klefki because "LOL THESE NEW POKEMON ARE SO UNORIGINAL AND THEY'RE NOT ANIMALS"
>>
File: cutitout.jpg (165KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
cutitout.jpg
165KB, 600x450px
>Pokémon parody
>battles get treated like animal cruelty
>>
File: scared.jpg (94KB, 610x844px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
94KB, 610x844px
>pokemon parody
>doesn't acknowledge gender differences
>"where do eggz come frum lol!"
>cave is le filled with zubat!
>Mewtwo is the only legendary that exists
>rarely acknowledges any other gen except 1, and never 2
>pokemon centers are a conspiracy
>>
>Charizard can breath fire
>Needs to learn a move to cut a little tree LMAO
>>
>>25012098
It's more seeing the same shit over and over again in these "parodies" is boring. They're predictable to the point where you don't even have to watch them to know exactly what's going to happen. It's not like the creators are absolutely unable to do any sort of research before creating their animations though. Sure, pulling shit that everyone is familiar with will pull the most views, but it's not like Pokemon is on its last legs with only a few people who are still interested in it.

Basically, it wouldn't kill them to put more effort into these things.
>>
File: 1445905849023.jpg (87KB, 995x933px) Image search: [Google]
1445905849023.jpg
87KB, 995x933px
>>25011919
>pokemon parody from tumblr
>"are you a boy or a girl?"
>"Uhm ex-CUSE me? Why do you assume that I'm cisgender? Let alone binary gender? I'll have you know that I am a transcontinental breakfast! Check your privilege shitlord!!"
>>
>>25012151
I want to see a fakemon parody that's just recolored animals with leaves or fire or whatever lazily stapled on their face and all the trainers do are talk about how clever and original the mons are.

>"Hey Ash, nice Grassdog you got there. But it's no match for my Firecat!"
>"Wow! That Firecat is such a cool and clever design."
>"Oh look it's Misty!"
>"Hey, those are some cool Pokemon, but check out mine!"
>"Waterfish! Waterfish!"
>"Wow! Now that's an awesome pokemon!!!"
>>
>>25012270
Just like seeing the same shit in these threads over and over is boring. Yet that doesn't seem to stop you guys anti-genwun circle jerking, now does it?

Why don't we make it different by posting parodies you DO like instead of reposting the same shit over and over?
>>
File: man.png (57KB, 281x322px) Image search: [Google]
man.png
57KB, 281x322px
>>25011919
>pokemon parody
>ash used "pop a cap in yo ass"
>its super effective
>>
>>25012314
>Metapod use harden!
>It's supper effective!
>>
>>25012310
If you've been on /vp/ for a while you should be used to this sorta shit by now. Since nothing's happening, there isn't all that much to discuss, and so a lot of of the same sort of threads are made just to get something going.
>>
>>25012272
>that one pronoun pokemon comic
>ends up a wu-tang song

WUTANG AINT NOTHING TA FUCK WITH
>>
>>25012366
Yeah? Maybe you should get used to gen 1 being the most popular. Because it isn't going to change any time soon.
>>
>>25012387
Hi, occasional /vp/ visitor here, is this a new meme of yours? Seems like the gen1 defense force has been running rampant here as of late.
>>
>>25012378
Post it
>>
>>25012387
What the fuck does that have to do with what I said? All I'm saying is that because nothing big is happening so there isn't much to discuss, so you're going to see a lot of reposts because there just isn't much to discuss.
>>
Machoke can't learn Sleep Powder, Harden, Pound, or Charm. Sleep Powder can't be super effective.
>>
>>25012387
>implying you're even old enough to have played Gen 1
>>
>>25012399
I can't find it right now

"Are you a boy, girl, hir, uh xir, yza, gza, old dirty, redman, method man"
>>
>>25011919
You can pick genders in C, FrLg, and HgSs, all Kanto games
>>
>>25012397
Only because anti-genwunners are running rampant.

>>25012407
Yeah and you're seeing gen 1 a lot in parodies because it's the most popular.

>>25012421
I'm 21. I started playing Pokemon when gen 2 was out but Yellow was my first Pokemon game.
>>
File: 96659.jpg (69KB, 283x269px) Image search: [Google]
96659.jpg
69KB, 283x269px
>flash-animated videogame parodies
>>
>>25012482
>Yeah and you're seeing gen 1 a lot in parodies because it's the most popular.
I'm not trying to say otherwise at all. Why are you still bringing this up? I've been addressing your question
>Just like seeing the same shit in these threads over and over is boring.
this whole time, not anything else.
>>
>parody
>are you a boy or a girl
>is attributed to Oak, even though Birch did it
>>
>>25016013
oak did it too faggot
>>
>>25016041
Not in gen 1
>>
>>25016041
Oak did it, but he didn't do it first which is my point.

People scream as though he started it.
>>
>>25011988
This one just kills me.
>>
>>25011928
>doesn't even acknowledge Mew
>>
File: BACK TO REDDIT.jpg (203KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
BACK TO REDDIT.jpg
203KB, 717x880px
>Pokemon parody
>praise Helix
>>
>>25016107
Does anyone here actually like twitch plays pokemon?
>>
>>25016069
>People scream as though he started it.

No they don't, you just assume that so you can get mad at nothing.

>>25016064
Too bad gen 1 isn't the only gen :(
>>
>>25016107
I hope you don't like ORAS because it also has a lord helix reference
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 340x340px
>Pokemon parody
>has Ash, Brock, and Misty
>>
>>25016540
>No they don't, you just assume that so you can get mad at nothing.
>>
>>25016532
What kind of cynical buzz-kill disliked tpp? The first one at least was fascinating and fun.
>>
>>25016013
Birch didn't introduce the player in Gen 2 you fucking retard. Even if he was the professor, Oak was the one doing the Gen 2 intro. Play a fucking video game some time.
>>
>>25016582
Fucking #rekt
>>
File: boy_girl.gif (2KB, 162x146px) Image search: [Google]
boy_girl.gif
2KB, 162x146px
>>25016582
>>25016585
>actually play

looks like someone didn't play Crystal

Oak was not in the gender asking section. It was pretty much like the "what time is it" section. It just asks if you're a boy or a girl.

Now, if you're the retard that says "well that's Oak!" then by that logic the person asking what time it was should be Oak too when it wasn't.

You just proved to me you are the audience of said parodies.
>>
>>25016586
>the "what time is it" section
Was ALSO asked by Oak. I remember my goddamn game. Every time I started a new file in the afternoon, he'd say something about "I slept in!"
>>
And for the record, Oak doesn't appear before that part either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mVTjGfyEnw

Ignore the shitty LPer voice.

So yes. Oak didn't start the "are you a boy or a girl" shit.

>>25016593
Ahahahah no you faggot. It was your character making a reaction - your character overslept or comments on why it's still dark.
>>
>>25016597
Nice headcanon, faggot. Yes, your absolutely silent protagonist is the one saying that, not the speaking character that appears DIRECTLY FUCKING AFTERWARD.
>>
>>25016586
>the person asking you what time it is can't be oak

Explain. Also, you mention Crystal specifically because in hgss it's definitely oak asking you isn't it? This confirms it as canon, oak asks you.
>>
>>25016601
That's because it was rearranged to match how Gen 3 handled it. Notice the progression of the dialog. In Crystal it was constructed like a generic menu whereas in HGSS it is placed right after Oak's discussion. So no, it doesn't "retroactively" change things.

>>25016599
>he thinks the silent protagonist is literally silent
>he doesn't think that a character who literally starts in the bedroom would say something about why it's still dark or why they overslept

Stop digging your hole further.
>>
>>25016606
>>he thinks the silent protagonist is literally silent
Hi, Red called. I don't know what the fuck he said since he NEVER TALKS, but I suspect he was suggesting that no protagonist of Pokemon games ever says anything.
>>
>>25016611
>Red: Hi! Thanks for TM31!
>Pardon?
>Is it that fun to mimic my every move?

I swear, I haven't touched Red for decades yet know shit like this. You who never played the game continue to dig down that hole.
>>
Also

>Gold: Hi! Do you like POKEMON?
>Uh, no, I just asked you.
>Huh? You're strange!

There's also that Trainer's House that has another player talk.
>>
>>25016570
Yeah? It's a funny image with oak asking if you're a boy or a girl. Nothing about it says he's the first. But he DID say it and oak is the most well known professor. Try putting two and two together.

>>25016566
I don't see anything wrong with this
>>
>>25016652
The meme gets associated to him even though he didn't start it, which is the point.

It's as bad as "Beam me up Scotty!"
>>
File: wot.png (121KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
121KB, 250x418px
>Game makes fun of game mechanics, yet the protagonist is Ash. Ash is wearing his kanto clothes and is traveling with misty and brock, regardless of the generation the video is making fun of
>If the protagonist is Red, however, he's mute even though he does talk in the games
>Pokemon battles are bloody fights to the death
>Pokemon are treated as slaves by their trainers
>your rival (he's always Gary, even if the protagonist is Red) appears at the end of every cave and right before every pokemon center, even though he never did that in the games
>>
>>25016679
not to mention
>said rival doing anything badass even though both the game and the anime equivalent Gary aren't
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.