[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> /vp/ will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 17

File: bravo GF.png (2MB, 2428x876px) Image search: [Google]
bravo GF.png
2MB, 2428x876px
> /vp/ will defend this
>>
Fairy Godmother could fucking solo that dragon.
>>
>>25010717
HEY! HEY LISTEN!
>>
>You know that dragons are mythical Pokémon. They’re hard to catch and raise, but their powers are superior. They’re virtually indestructible. There's no being clever with them
>Win using a pink blob
>>
>>25010717
A fairy tail always ends with the knight beating the dragon.
>>
the fuck is big red gonna do when Fairy Godmother turns his punk ass into a cabbage or something?
>>
>>25010753
that's one impressive tail for a fairy to have
>>
File: 250px-035Clefairy.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-035Clefairy.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>25010748

> Clefairy takes a fucking Dragon Claw at face
> 0 damage
>>
>>25010760
exactly
>>
>>25010738
>>25010755

Dragons have resistance to magic you jerks. They are mythical creatures, not winged dinosaurs.
>>
>>25010717
>Implying if it wasn't for the three fairies in Sleeping Beauty the Prince would have never been able to slay the dragon at the end
Cry some more bitch niggah
>>
>>25010770
>They are mythical creatures
So are fairies you dingle.
>Dragons have resistance to magic you jerks.
Not always you turd, there are dragons that are immune to physical damage and can only be slain by magic or magical weaponry. Also, Pokemon Dragons =/= Western fiction dragons so get fucked a second time.
>>
>>25010770
>Dragons have resistance to magic
Not all magic apparently. Also, Dragons in Pokémon are closer to dinosaurs and lizards than actual fairy tale dragons anyway.
>>
>>25010717
I'm actually pretty sure it's a "fairy tail" and "fae" type thing, in which the dragon is felled by the hero. Which is why they're weak to poison. Steel is obvious, because cold iron is supposed to be the antithesis of magic.
>>
>>25010777
> So are fairies you dingle.

Magical != mythical. Educate yourself you mongoloid.

> Not always you turd, there are dragons that are immune to physical damage and can only be slain by magic or magical weaponry

Final Fantasy didn't make dragon lore you nigger.

> Also, Pokemon Dragons =/= Western fiction dragons so get fucked a second time.

But Pokemon Dragons have since the start been said to be the strongest Pokémon time and fairies such as Clefairy were rekt by them you fucking furry.
>>
>>25010789

> Not all magic apparently. Also, Dragons in Pokémon are closer to dinosaurs and lizards than actual fairy tale dragons anyway.

Which then still makes no sense that a pink turd doesn't take damage from being thrashed by a Dragon Rage.
>>
File: 1450557037692.png (376KB, 627x601px) Image search: [Google]
1450557037692.png
376KB, 627x601px
>Dragonfags still rectally ruined three years later
>>
>>25010800
It's just the dragon actively not wanting to get in contact with fairies since their body is toxic for them. And special attacks are simply neutered by fairy magic.
>>
Dragonfags are fucking salty lmao
>>
>>25010794
>But Pokemon Dragons have since the start been said to be the strongest Pokémon time and fairies such as Clefairy were rekt by them you fucking furry.
Yeah and Magneton could die to Toxic and Psychic-type was the real strongest type. Things change you shit-eating scalefag.

>Final Fantasy didn't make dragon lore you nigger.
There are more stories about dragons being slain by a magical weapon than there are about them being completely immune to magic you spic.

>Magical != mythical. Educate yourself you mongoloid.
But the fairies are based off of shit like the Yuki-onna, the Rabbit in the moon, and Tree nymphs. They're mythical, not magical. Maybe you should read more than wikipedia and gamefaqs you mutt.
>>
modern fairies do not equal actual old-world fairies. Fairies were complete monsters in olden tales and Pokemon went with that representation of them. Just look at pretty much any Fairy-tale girl's dialogue in X and Y,they're possessed
>>
>>25010801

> Fairyfags will never have an argument besides "GF said it"
> They still think they are winning
> They don't see that GF will make another retarded type if Fairy gets strong in meta
>>
>>25010809

> a fairy body is toxic to dragons

What the fuck.
>>
>>25010717
Are you gonna tell me a combo dragon is a dragon because it has dragon in its name, and that someone called it a dragon,
Seems like you need a reality check, if you gonna play by the reality rules.

Fairies or faeros as some myths said, yeah nigga they were myths too, we're creatures wielding magical and powerful powers.

They could be seen as giant ass monsters like your fucking godziloa was in your neighbourhood, or the tiniest specs, called pixies that could fuck your day up if you were not careful.

Those niggas back in the mythological days had to make fukken armour to defend against those little shit holes, they were vile as fuck.

Them beating a dragon would not even be a problem.

Take for example the northern Icelandic dragon, poor fella. Too warm? Melts like a little bitch.

These dragons were strong ,sure,but they couldn't fukken stand the heat, also if you were going to have the as pets which pokemon apparently is, hence reality check, they would tear your butt hole a new one, those fucker don't go by commands, they flee like they were some regional beast roaming around, USING HOURS TO FIND THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAA .. anyways.
Dragons in pokemon are just huge lizards with magical powers. So stop being such big ass crybabis and learn the fact between fairy tale dragons or actual real dragons, since you gonna put those creatures up against them too.

Sincerely, a guy who studied dragons and myths for 3 years on the university.
>>
>>25010717
>Dragons are slain with swords
>Dragons aren't weak to steel
>>
>>25010824
He is right, they had magical powers, using the areas plants to create shields of poison against big creatures.
Ahh yeah, read the northern mythology.
>>
>>25010717
>dragons were slain by a goat hide.
>Dragons are not weak to normal types.

You wot gamefreak?
>>
>>25010717
Is this the new thing furries are bitching about?

Fucking scalefuckers
>>
>>25010717
>ice dragons are weak to fire.
Good job gamefreak.
>>
>>25010717
Give me the name of one immortal dragon in mythology and you can go.
Protip: you cannot.

Also if ice fairies melt, they can just regenerate, they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>25010717
>dragons are not weak to water

You had one job gamefreak. ONE JOB
>>
>>25010717
There is a reason why dragons hide and are nearly extinct.fairies : 1 dragons: 0
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 512x288px
>>25010849
Swords that are enchanted by fairy magic
>>
>>25010717
I swear to god this meme is getting stale.
It is like those guys with tinfoil hats screaming that media will mind control you.

Take of your tinfoil hats dragonfags
>>
>>25010849
Admittedly this is the one that never made sense to me.
>>
File: george1.jpg (89KB, 506x512px) Image search: [Google]
george1.jpg
89KB, 506x512px
>>25010914
Not always you mong

I'm aware it's a lance but it's the same concept
>>
>Bird has bone thrown at it
>0 damage

>clay pot gets yelled at
>0 damage
>clay pot gets yelled at by aurorus
>super effective

>mole gets tackled by electric mouse
>0 damage

>implying pokemon into logic
>>
>>25010934
God magic is basically fairy magic.
>>
>>25010717
>Waaah why is my badass edgy creature defeated by babby girls

You have to be at least 18 years old to post on 4chan.
>>
>>25010717
>edgelords will contest this
>>
>>25010717
>Pokemon =/= all other fiction
Dumbass. I guarantee an Elder Dragon could solo every Fairy-type without even a scratch.

>>25011094
>dragons
>edgy

Fuck off and kill yourself, retard. Has /vp/ deteriorated your intelligence that much?
>>
>>25010717

> /vp/ will defend this
> /vp/ defended this

Never change /vp/.
>>
File: u mad 2.jpg (35KB, 380x286px) Image search: [Google]
u mad 2.jpg
35KB, 380x286px
>>25010819
>>
Remember when anti-fairyfags said they'd "quit Pokemon forever" when Fairy type was announced?
Look at that, they're still around to bitch and moan.

Don't forget: You're here forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 500x281px
>>25010954
>clay pot gets yelled at
>>
>>25011321
I want a mega skuntank
>>
>>25010813
>wikipedia
>gamefaqs
confirmed 12 years old
>>
>>25010971
so, god is a fairy?
>>
>>25011777
He is THE fairy.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 172x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 172x160px
>>25010844
Saving this pasta for future dragon crying threads.
Thanks based dragon anon guy.
>>
>>25010717
is that the gateway dragon?
>>
File: f41.jpg (127KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
f41.jpg
127KB, 1136x640px
>dragons are so epic why do they die to pink stuff????? pink is gay!!!!!!
>>
>>25010770

Well, in most media I've seen it's magic that defeats dragons, take the Sleeping Beauty for example, also, in Dark Souls dragons could only be defeated by "Miracle" magic (Lightning) which could be interpreted as "White or Good magic" and in most cases, fairies are beings of good.
>>
>>25010717
/vp/ will defend any retarded decision JewFreak makes.
Even fairy resisting bug.
>>
>>25011963
CFW dragon when?
>>
File: Pokémon_(character)_.png (47KB, 179x246px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_(character)_.png
47KB, 179x246px
Moon blast!
>>
File: dragon tears.png (186KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dragon tears.png
186KB, 600x600px
>>25010717
Oh look this guy again.

What year is it again?
>>
File: 1435473512275.png (278KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
1435473512275.png
278KB, 800x888px
>>25010844
I hope sincerely hope that you're lying. Your grammar is atrocious and if they let a complete dunce in a university then all hope is truly lost.

How do I know that you're an idiot? Because you studied mythology for three years.

Not even a dragonfag.
>>
>>25010738
Hey! I recognize that dragon! 2016 and still using my Gateway. I know CFW exists but I got mine before CFW was a thing, it still works like a charm, and that's all that matters.
>>
>>25012444

Why is it always Sylverion? It's like the shittiest of all fairies.

At least use Togekiss which is a viable Fairy Pokémon.
>>
>>25012475
>Sylverion
?????
>>
>>25012479

Sylveon. You know what I meant.
>>
File: sylveon2.png (64KB, 257x437px) Image search: [Google]
sylveon2.png
64KB, 257x437px
>>25012475
He's the one who triggers the edgy dragonfags the most.

>viable

Smogon pls
>>
>>25010790

>because cold iron is supposed to be the antithesis of magic.

The connection to blood, good luck, and meteoric iron sometimes being specified makes it pretty clear the cold iron is just another flavor of magic which happens to counter whatever fairies use.
>>
>>25012504

> He's the one who triggers the edgy dragonfags the most.

Maybe because even with the type advantage he loses when put against a dragon Pokémon?

Seriously, bad stats, bad movements, the only reason this Pokémon is popular is 'muh kawaii look'. It's not just dragonfags, everyone who plays seriously hate him because he is the scrub Pokémon: just look appeal. He isn't even the Pikachu of X & Y, because at least Pikachu adds to the party. (and Pikachu is a pretty bad tourney Pokémon if you didn't get it)
>>
>>25012671
Only in your fanfic meta. In the real on Sylveon is good.
>>
>>25011963
>>25012426
>>25012466
>google 'red dragon'
>it's literally the first fucking result
Huh.
>>
>>25010717
Wait.. wait wait hold up HOLD THE PHONE
Are you
Are YOU
TRYING TO TELL ME
THAT THIS KOREAN VIDEO GAME FOR CHILDREN
ABOUT BATTLING WITH MONSTERS THAT FIT IN YOUR POCKET
IS NOT ENTIRELY LOGICAL???
HOLY
FUCK
^ this was all sarcasm btw fuck you OP :)
>>
>>25012717

> Sylveon is good

Oh for real? Please do tell me the time you saw this shitmon win in a competition.
>>
>>25012906
today
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>25012464
You seem to be triggered tumblrfag, and with your mentality I don't even need to guess that you are lying, you can't study mythology asshat. On the other hand you can do studies on old history and folklore, so you seem to be the idiot here, retard.

Good work believing anything on the Internet.
>>
>>25012464

>dragonfags can't defend themselves.
>>
>>25012906
I just played with sylveon in my only fairies team, just to test it out.

Wish calm mind works wonder, hyper voice bitch ass dragons yet again got blown the fuck away.
>>
Other than OP being an illiterate edgelord, one can easily suspect that dragons have little awareness of any magical prowess they possess compared to frail creatures that have to rely on it consistently. Also they are a clear duality of tough and cool vs impish and cute
>>
>>25012924
I said that I sincerely hoped you were lying. I didn't say that I believe anything. Also, what does my previous reply have to do with tumblr? Or do you just like to use buzzwords when someone calls you out on your crap?

Finally, calling someone an idiot or a retard an arbitrary number of times in your post doesn't make you look any less ridiculous.
>>
>>25010971
Holy magic*
>>
File: not a shitmon.png (122KB, 1300x892px) Image search: [Google]
not a shitmon.png
122KB, 1300x892px
>>25012912
>>25012945

> claiming

Post battle you faggots.
>>
>>25013083
Yikes, you're really trying hard for these (You)'s. Are you really that lonely, Anonymous?
>>
>>25013126
>>25013083
And here's a video for you. I'll await your response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USsFlnAAU08
>>
>>25013126

You know, I think I am the one being baited. Do you really think this ability is good anon? You know that A) Togekiss and Florges abilities are far superior and B) If you are counting on normal attack moves you are doing it wrong right? Are you really going to use a fairy to Return?

>>25013141

> posting the video another dude did
> 30 min video
> keep switching with other Pokémon for assist

Yeah epic, and Magikarp is a legendary Pokémon am I rite? I mean, he did with 2 Pokémon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97xAv07lNFQ
>>
File: 1450530106662.gif (3MB, 304x332px) Image search: [Google]
1450530106662.gif
3MB, 304x332px
>still mad about fairy
>>
>>25013319
Yes, Pixilate is an incredibly good ability. Togekiss has arguably an equally good ability, but Florges' is literally worthless in singles and still awful in doubles.
>If you are counting on normal attack moves you are doing it wrong right? Are you really going to use a fairy to Return?
I literally cannot decipher what you're trying to say here.

And as for your comparison with your video and mine, that's bullshit and here's why - the Magikarp sweep was against one retard, only with max stats Baton Passed to it; something any decent player can prevent. The video I posted is multiple battles from the perspective of a top player, against other high ranked players.
It's painfully obvious that you're trolling, you aren't fooling anybody. But I love to prove people wrong and feed on that feeling of superiority that I get, so again, I invite you to try to respond.
>>
>>25013059
My bait works and you are ensared into it, you seem to be doing damage controlling, make not only me laugh at you even more, but the people reading your little adventure.
Go on, go off topic and show us what a fool you are.
Good work anon.
>>
>>25013345
>Yes, Pixilate is an incredibly good ability.

Tell me anon how getting a boost on a 'normal' move is good while Fairy suck in the attack stat. You also know that you don't need Normal Attack moves anyway because you get Moon Blast right?

> Togekiss has arguably an equally good ability

You are hopeless.

> but Florges' is literally worthless in singles and still awful in doubles.

It's still far more useful than boosting a movement that you shouldn't even be using anyway.

> I literally cannot decipher what you're trying to say here.

The 'Return' move you dingus, one of highest damaging normal moves.

> And as for your comparison with your video and mine, that's bullshit and here's why - the Magikarp sweep was against one retard, only with max stats Baton Passed to it; something any decent player can prevent. The video I posted is multiple battles from the perspective of a top player, against other high ranked players.

Which doesn't change that Sylverion work could have been replaced by any better fairy Pokémon.

> It's painfully obvious that you're trolling, you aren't fooling anybody. But I love to prove people wrong and feed on that feeling of superiority that I get, so again, I invite you to try to respond.

Thanks for admitting you are baiting but, yeah, please do keep being stupid. Seeing a Sylveon in Showndown always bring me a smile because I know I am fighting against a noob.
>>
>>25013429
Yet this noob always beat you. Unless you got proof nothing can be done. So stop crying on the Internet, loser. Also you play smogon. Nothing more to say.
>>
>>25013429
>Tell me anon how getting a boost on a 'normal' move is good while Fairy suck in the attack stat.
This is Gen 6. There are special Normal attacks, such as Hyper Voice. Pixilate-boosted Hyper Voice/Return are much stronger than Moonblast/Play Rough.

>You are hopeless.
No argument made here, moving on.

>The 'Return' move you dingus, one of highest damaging normal moves.
See first point.

>Which doesn't change that Sylverion work could have been replaced by any better fairy Pokémon.
Doesn't argue anything, moving on.

>Thanks for admitting you are baiting but, yeah, please do keep being stupid. Seeing a Sylveon in Showndown always bring me a smile because I know I am fighting against a noob.
Doesn't argue anything, moving on.

That was quick.
>>
>>25013448
He stopped posting. He cannot argue back anymore, you win this round.
Fairies : 1 , dragons: 0 .
>>
>>25013678

> namefagging
> totally not samefagging
> fairyfags are this stupid
>>
>>25013718
My name doesn't matter In your petty wars.

Only matters is acnouncing winners. Pokemon versus digimon, Furfags versus genwunner.

Anything goes, I pick no sides nor give personal opinions. I only judge.

Also fuck off back to reddit with your shit.
>>
>>25013718
>replying to facts
>being an butt hurt loser that cannot shake off a loss
>being this mad, and edgy.
You have to be 18 or over to post on this board, kiddo.

This show you the mentality of dragonfags.
Better find some burn heals kid.
>>
>>25013788

> still namefagging
> going full autistic

I get it, you want to be another Brett. Please then get a tripcode so people can filter you.
>>
>>25013799

> immediately after namefag
> goes 'you mad and edgy'
> doesn't even know what edgy means
> number of posters the same

See: >>25013811
>>
>>25013811
3>>25013834
> posts are way too close to each others.
>same post style
>calls other name fags.
Cool story, got other lies you want to throw off while you are at it pedophile?

And you are being edgy by replying since you are shit at this post game you might as well quit loser, hey faggot, got nothing g better to do than posting behind anon, use a trip so I can ip block you. Loser
>>
>>25013811
>>25013834
Same number of posters
Gee sure you can have 2 Dicks in one mouth anon?>>25013811
Autism alert
Be aware of this autistic.
>>
>>25010717
https://youtu.be/JmM-XX8atlQ?t=2m40s

Skip to 2:40
>>
>>25010717
Why didn't they just make steel SE against dragon?

It would make more sense since knights are usually the ones to slay dragons in folklore
>>
>>25013897

> this poor grammar
> this bad comprehension

Maybe because it's me, and I was referencing you to read my other post?

>>25013907

Yeah, I get you are baiting. Oh well, go have your last word.
>>
>>25013944
Okay. Faggot. Thanks for the meal fish.
>>
>>25013944
Forgot. Dragons are shit. Also next time you gonna call people same
>>
>>25010753
Knights aren't fairies.
If anything either Steel or Fighting should be strong against them.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.