[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we rant about Pokemon we hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 77

My god, where do I even start with this abomination? It has a terrible design. It has colors that look terrible together and it's shiny is even more bland. Its design is semi cute, but Hoopa unbound is one of the ugliest Pokemon ever made. It doesn't even look like it belongs in a Pokemon game. It's just horrible.
And why is it a ghost type? It's not dead. It shares nothing in common with other ghost types.
And it has terrible stats. Sure, it has good attack/special attack, but it has horrendous speed and defenses.

>What Pokemon do you hate /vp/?
>>
File: 250px-432Purugly.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-432Purugly.png
67KB, 250x250px
>>25008570
It's fucking shit looking and the design has nothing interesting. Sure, it's supposed to be ugly on purpose, but it's ugly in a bad way. It's really just a fucking fat cat and that's it.
>>
>>25008570
I don't mind regular Hoopa, but Unbound is probably the ugliest Pokemon out there.

Aside from Diancie, GF really dropped the ball with the Gen VI eventmons.

>Cock ring cat
>Atrociously unpleasant Hoopabortion
>Transformer with dicks on its knees
>>
>>25008570
I would like it a lot better if it didn't have that goofy ass chin
>>
There are times when I find myself wishin Pokemon just didn't evolve. Well over half of the time, the base form is the best looking, with each subsequent one getting uglier.

It's especially true with starters. Most of them try so hard to look ROAR SO TOUGH AND FEROCIOUS AND PERPETUALLY AANGRY by their third stage. I'm often drawn to Pokemon that don't evolve because they don't have a chance to get their design shat up.
>>
Braixen

>too much white, Fennekin and Delphox have a little white as an accent, but with Braixen it's overwhelming with it on the whole chest, the lower mouth, and the arms
>arms look so weak they'd shatter from a single touch, they look bare and cold too
>its whole body seems very frail and malnourished honestly, which I guess is because fennec, but it doesn't seem like it should be able to support itself and even Fennekin didn't seem as much
>not a problem with the design itself, but in the games its ear hair is always rock solid and it makes me think of motorcycle handlebars unlike Delphox and Fennekin having somewhat similar proportions of ear hair
>tail is too busy with not only it being where it holds its wand, but it looks like a broom too, and an upside down flame why is it upside down, and its wand lights as it's pulled out like a matchstick

I don't hate it though, I just have lots of nitpicks
>>
>>25008681
It's not built for locomotion, it's built for fucking.
>>
File: KEK.png (73KB, 198x204px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.png
73KB, 198x204px
>>25008611
>cock ring cat
>>
File: 250px-359Absol.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-359Absol.png
42KB, 250x250px
>drab color scheme
>somehow has a bland design and has too much shit tacked onto it
>face borders on uncanny valley
>2edgy4u diaster backstory
>worst mega design of all time
>most of it's fans are mentally ill weebs/edge lords/ middle schoolers
>>
>>25008611
Literally the worst taste possible.
>>
>>25008570
Hoopa-C is ghost type because is the remaining spirit/projection of Hoopa-U after its main body got sealed away. It's a ghost of its former self.
>>
>>25008993
Why the hell has its disaster thing even become edgy? It's literally a super nice Pokemon that uses its spidey-sense to help people.
>>
File: 1439193791164.jpg (29KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1439193791164.jpg
29KB, 306x306px
>>25009015
Too bad you're WRONG
>>
File: image.jpg (433KB, 900x1184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433KB, 900x1184px
Normally, I wouldn't mind Gardevoir. I even thought it was cool in Gen 3! A cool princess with high Special Attack? What's not to love?

Well over time, I learned of its rather rabid fanbase, and even people I met over the Internet have slowly made my liking of the green lady, into hate. Its princess-y look has become boring and soured to me, especially from the way people praise and sexualize it all the time. Just hearing about the Pokemon brings up anger with me, and it isn't as if I hate its fans. It's cool to like things! It's just unfortunate how I've become jaded about a Pokemon I legit thought was cool, over forces that aren't in my control.
>>
I actually like Hoopas alternate form.
One Pokemon I hate though is sylveon. It seems more like a marketing tool than an actual dragon. Also muh dragons
>>
>>25009170
>more than an actual dragon

Fuck me, *pokemon
>>
>>25009170
It's not a dragon, anon.
>>
>>25009185
god damn you
>>
>>25009170
sylveon is a bird
>>
>>25008570
How people hate either of the Hoopa forms is beyond me.

Honestly, unbound is one of the best designed Pokemon, and I hope we get more creative mons like it and Zygarde 100%
>>
>>25009754
This. Hoopa is great.
>>
>>25009754
>Honestly, unbound is one of the best designed Pokemon,

Eh, I have to disagree with that. I love Hoopa-U, it instantly made me love it, but it does have a lot of unnecessary clutter to it's design.

The main flaw it has, is it's going for a strange body shape (it's essentially a circular torso with limbs attatched to it), which is fine, designs like that can be done, but when you add a bunch of details to that already hard-to-digest shape, it gets really messy. Not that it has to have literally no features at all, but it should really be toned down. I get that it's the ring pokemon, but it doesn't have to have a ring every other 2% of it's body.
What particularly strikes me as odd is it's crotch. It sticks out and flows into it's tail, meaning it's spinal column sticks outwards before retreating into it's tail. It's an unnecessary element that compounds on the already awkward design. Small nitpick though.

It's a really kick ass idea, but the executions on the weak side. I do fucking love it, though, froma purely subjective note. And it is unique, thats for sure.
>>
File: Swampert.png (234KB, 982x813px) Image search: [Google]
Swampert.png
234KB, 982x813px
>>25008570
I'm sorry but this thing is easily the weakest entry of the Gen 3 starters. It just looks like a fat lump. Sceptile and Blaziken both have slick and cool designs while Swampert is the very definition of ugly.
>>
File: shit.png (26KB, 364x408px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
26KB, 364x408px
Fuck Vanilluxe. No seriously. Worst pokémon of all time.

Where do I even start with this shit? By the stupid cross-eyed faces? By the lmao so retard happy smiley face of ice pellets on it's back? The fact that of all animals, all humanshape, all the object possibilities they actually decided an ice-cream was a good idea?

Also it has the worst fanbase I ever seen. Yeah yeah you could argue Gardevoir or whatever but every single Vanilluxefag is a complete contrarian hipster cunt. Never seen one actually defend Vanilluxe they just scream "HURRDUR VOLTORB AND MUK!!!!" and then highfive each other for their argument skills.

>But anon, Vanilluxe is not ice-cream, it's ice ans snow xDDDDD
Ah the classic argument. Never mind the fact that its name is derivative of ice-cream terms, or the facts that it has scoops with swirls on top, or the straw (that looks stupid and unnatural), and that the bottom part looks EXACTLY like a double-scoop ice-cream cone. Nope, Vanilluxe's inspiration is solely stalactites and ice, I believe you. For the record te Avalugg does that concept better

>HURRDUUURRR EXEGGUTE IS A FOODMON
You'd have a point if exeggute was a bunch of scrambled eggs, but since it's just a bunch of eggs, it's as much as a foodmon as fucking Emboar. Fuck you

>UR LE GENWUNNER! FUCK GEN 1!!1
And the classiest of them all. Clearly I must hate Haxorus, Dragalge, Clawitzer and many other amazing designs because I don't like a fucking ice-cream cone. Also I jerk off to Mewtwo
>>
>>25009881
>it's just a bunch of eggs
it's seeds that grow into a tree

other than that agreed
>>
>>25009881
And while I'm at it, I'll also address Slurpuff. While it's not so bad, because the creators kinda tried to mix a dog with a cake instead of just drawing a levitating pudding with eyes it's a complete eyesore to look at.

I actually like Swirlix a lot, because even though it's partialy based on candy floss, it manages to incorporate it in its design rather elegantly with a nice final design, bt holy fuck what were thinking with Slurpuff? Why didn't they simply kept doing down the candy floss route? Why Slurpuff? Why are you so shit?

>>25009888
Yeah I know, they're seeds that look like eggs, just like vanishit is ice that looks like icecream, but I omitted that for simplicity's sake
>>
>>25009881
>tfw I like vanilluxe
D-does this mean that you hate me too, anon?
>>
>>25009881
>Strawman arguments
I just like Vanilluxe because it's fun. An Ice Cream pokemon isn't inherently terrible, and it still feels like Ice too given the ice and snow used in the design rather than ice cream.

Learn to have a little fun.
>>
File: Geargiano-TF06-JP-VG.png (395KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
Geargiano-TF06-JP-VG.png
395KB, 544x544px
Klink family line is absolutely awful in it's design.
Unlike magnemite it really doesn't seem to be "alive" so to say. Magnemite isn't just a fucking magnet, it has 2 magnets bound to something like a robot body, but this is literally just a bunch of gears with nothing else.
Pic related is also just a bunch of gears, but it seems to be "alive".
Even Beldum who is a fucking forearm with an eye looks better, and its evolution helps its design immensely.
But Klink? It's awful in design forever.
I can understand some people liking it for having 2 signature moves, but you can't say the design is good.
>>
>>25009881

Right, cause Pokemon means Pocket Animals and not Pocket Monsters.

Fuck off and kill yourself you disgusting degenerate.
>>
>>25009155
I've never understood why people so heavily sexualize Gardevoir. I still like it but I feel weird using it.
>>
>>25010051
I actually think Kline looks okay.

Better than shit like drapion and all the gen 6 and 5 starters atleast.
>>
File: Hagurumon_b.jpg (47KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hagurumon_b.jpg
47KB, 320x320px
>>25010256
It doesn't even look like a monster.
It doesn't even look "alive" in the way Regis or Golurk look.
The Klink line seriously look like props.
Pic related Digimon did it better.
>>
I hate the genies with the force of a thousand suns. They represent everything wrong with the games. They've ruined battling, they're the worst of the worst designs, and worst of all, they'll never get retconned out. The 6 worst designs are the 3 and their alt forms, by far. How many fucking designs didn't make it into gen 5? GF says they design hundreds of pokemon, but only use a handful, and these three ctrl+c ctrl+v piles of cancer get the green light over hundreds of designs that were better? I don't even know what they'd look like but I can't imagine worse designed anything. I can't even fucking battle online without seeing a quadrillion teams running at least one of them. All 3 deserve a nice cold glass of bleach.

>>25008646
You'd like PMD, evolution means fuckall in it
>>
File: nUGGER.png (247KB, 407x575px) Image search: [Google]
nUGGER.png
247KB, 407x575px
DIE GENIE DIE DIE DIE

SERIOUSLY FUCK GENIES

THEY ARE THE ONLY """"POKEMON""""" THAT I THINK LEGITIMATELY DONT LOOK LIKE POKEMON.

VANILLITE? NAH MAN, THATS A POKEMON.

TRUBBISH? MAY NOT LOOK THE COOLEST, BUT I CAN DEFINATELY TELL THATS A POKEMON.

LANDORUS? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DIGIMON YU-GI-OH BULLSHIT DOING IN POKEMON?

AND WHY IS IT ON EVERY. FUCKING. TEAM?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GAME FREAK YOU CUNTS, WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING THIS?

I FUCKING HATE GENIES, FUCK.

I WILL ACCEPT ALL OF GAME FREAKS BULLSHIT AND SUCK MASUDA'S COCK EVERY NIGHT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IF IT MEANT THE GENIES WERE RETCONNED OR NEVER EXISTED, FUCK

THEY RUINED POKEMON FOR ME
>>
>>25010408

>bashing the Forces of Nature because they look similar

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT. Fujin and Raijin, who Thundrus and Tornadus are based on, are fucking brothers. They're each other's opposite number and they're designed to fucking reflect that.

fucking learn some design sense. Sometimes it's not about fucking making each different creature as different as possible; their similarities are justified conceptually.
>>
>>25010441
I don't really give a fuck, maybe if they didn't look like a dog's chew toy that a dog swallowed whole and shat out it wouldn't be as bad.

>fucking learn some design sense

Tell that to the dude with an extra chromosone that designed them. Nothing you can say to me will make me think "oh i take it back they're alright"
>>
File: 1419238103330.jpg (19KB, 254x246px) Image search: [Google]
1419238103330.jpg
19KB, 254x246px
>>25008590
I honestly completely blocked out this pokemon from my memory, if you had put it in a fake corocoro scan I wouldn't have blinked twice.

What a worthless waste of space, I don't know why Gamefreak are obsessed with having an obligatory cat each gen when this is all they can come up with. A cat with a grumpy expression.
>>
>>25008590
Reminder there was a level 17 one before the second gym in Platinum, and the only possible fully evolved mon you could have at this point without grinding for a week that wasn't Kricketune was an Alakazam that you traded to evolve, AND it has Feint Attack to kill Zam
>>
File: MultipleReactions.gif (3MB, 400x255px) Image search: [Google]
MultipleReactions.gif
3MB, 400x255px
>>25010441
>defending genies for any reason
>>
>>25010510
>>25010448

neither of these are actual counterarguments, just yelling insults

also they're not fucking genies
>>
>>25010520
They aren't pokemon in my eyes either and i'm not about to write a fucking essay at 4:30 am on why they're the worst things in the entire series.

They're nigh universally hated for several reasons you know.
>>
>>25010529
And if you want to design something around some bullshit japanese legend, remember to add some appeal into them. Make them look like pokemon, and not like some dudebro that just painted themselves orange and green for their college team
>>
>>25010520
Thay're shit designs period. What this guy said >> >>25010529

Im to tired to write up some bullshit explanation to why they're shit. Maybe I'll come back in the thread tomorrow.

But youre shit for defending them.
>>
>>25010529
>>25010558

special note - you automatically lose an argument when you basically say "They're automatically shit I don't need to debate with you."
>>
>>25010563
ok buddy, if it helps you sleep
>>
>>25008570
So you're basically describing Mewtwo?
Also what the fuck does that even mean? No ghost but Yamask by your logic is dead.
>>
>>25010563
Have you given a single reason why they're not shit other than "japanese legends all of 7 people give a shit about? Because that doesn't excuse the poor designs that are extremely out of place in a game about cartoon animals. This is a thread for ranting about pokemon you hate, not defending pokemon everyone hates.

special note - you don't automatically win an argument by saying the other person lost
>>
>>25009819
>Anon has terrible taste
But hey, everyone's bro is disliked by someone. I happily do the job for Blaziken and Infernape fans
>>
>>25010573
>Because that doesn't excuse the poor designs that are extremely out of place in a game about cartoon animals.
Extremely top kek. Genies are basically Machamp on a cloud.

Not to mention people who attack them usually defend Lati@s too.
>>
>>25010573

How the hell are they any more out of place than Machamp, Hitmonchan, or Hitmontop? They're funny-shaped human-ish creatures. And "japanese legends all of 7 people give a shit about"? Lol. This franchise has been Japanese since it was fucking introduced.

Raijin and Fujin are twins, and that's why they're so similar. They're humanoid in their standard forms because Raijin and Fujin are depicted as gods who look like men sitting on clouds. All they end up being is shaped like itself; just like Dragonite is a successful design for looking like a classical dragon, there's no need to go off theme for these.
>>
>>25010573
>This is a thread for ranting about pokemon you hate, not defending pokemon everyone hates.
This isn't a hugbox or a safe space either.
>>
>>25008570
Pink and Gold is GOAT
Hoopa Unbound a Best
>>
File: kill urself.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kill urself.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>25010212
Do you know how to fucking read you turbovagina?

>The fact that of all animals, all humanshape, all the object possibilities they actually decided an ice-cream was a good idea
>The fact that of all animals, all humanshape, all the object possibilities
>animals
>humanshape
>object

There's nowhere where I say I don't like anything that is not an animal. Hell Machamp and Sigilyph are in my Top 10

Vanilluxe is just shit and you're shit for liking it. Eat Vanilluxe (this means "eat shit")
>>
>>25009914
Gotta agree on this. I think people pretty much hate it because it's a silly concept of a pokemon. GF intended it to be silly and some people take their pokemon way too seriously for some reason. Not all pokemon are gonna appeal to everyone and some designs are genuinely bad. But hey, atleast it makes you appreciate the good ones, right? I personally kinda like Vanilluxe becasue it's sillines gives it sort of a charm to it. But maybe that's because I just like some of the weird and underrated mons out there.
>>
File: 6a1.jpg (43KB, 596x492px) Image search: [Google]
6a1.jpg
43KB, 596x492px
>>25010960
>Eat Vanilluxe (this means "eat shit")
>>
>>25010529
Literally no one outside of /vp/ cares about or hates the genies.
Shit, a lot of people don't even know they exist, and when they do they just shrug it off.
>>
>>25008570
It's redeemed by its awesome concept desu.
>>
File: 1451688484892.jpg (30KB, 317x337px) Image search: [Google]
1451688484892.jpg
30KB, 317x337px
>>25008824
Phox is not for sexual.
>>
>>25008993
I hate how absol has an edgy reputation to it, I just want to pet it
>>
>>25010510
Every time I see that gif, it makes me want to go watch Gaki. Thanks anon, I had shit to do today. You are clearly to blame for me wasting all my time today, and not my lack of self restraint. I hope you're happy.
>>
File: Rotom_All.png (245KB, 673x529px) Image search: [Google]
Rotom_All.png
245KB, 673x529px
>>25008570

This fucking piece of shit man.

I just hate it just i know there are pokemon created by technology and pokemon that look like objects but fucking this thing just possessing a lawnmower or a fridge or a fan its like FUCK YOU I GOT A BIG ASS DRAGON HOW THE FUCK IS AN OVEN FIGHTING ME,
>>
>>25011247
Phox is very for sexual
>>
Garchomp and Infernape are the ugliest pieces of shit in the whole franchise and are disgraces to the series. That is all.
>>
File: 250px-576Gothitelle.png (43KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-576Gothitelle.png
43KB, 250x250px
"Okay. We have complete creative freedom in the design process. We have the privilege of being official pokemon designers. Millions of people will see our designs. We are the gold standard when it comes to monster design. So you know what we should do?"
"what?"
"LET'S MAKE AN EMO MONSTER! LOL!!!!!!"
>>
>>25011314
I agree, but garchomp's design has grown on me. I hate infernape, probably because it's the second fire/fighting in a row. It's the only starter that I tried to use and boxed halfway through a game.
>>
File: tom cruise.jpg (53KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise.jpg
53KB, 500x707px
>>25011054
>le ebin I'm just going to reply with a condescending reaction pic

I suppose you get a point for not simply using a smug anime girl
>>
File: 1451099136496.jpg (648KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1451099136496.jpg
648KB, 5000x5000px
>>25011311
>>
>>25011297
not to mention they're a bitch to face in battle, especially rotom wash and heat.
>weird typing and levitate gives it few weaknesses
>dat volt switch
>choice scarf so it outspeeds you
>or choice specs and it hits you harder and gets away with it thanks to volt switch
>trick so it fucks you up with a choice item and steals your item
its the ultimate douchebag pokemon
>inb4 git gud
>>
Klefki, Stunfik, Illumise, Volbeat, Slurpuff, Barbaracle, Gorebyss. Fuck them.
>>
>>25011371
>>
>>25011297
Is this a joke? I mean you're free to dislike it but your logic make no sense. It's a goddamn poltergeist, even kids know what those are.
>>
>>25011039
>hating Vanilluxe means hating fun xDDDDDD

No anon, not liking that objectively terrible pokémon design doesn't mean you're some sort of edgemaster that only like "cool badass pokemon"

Quagsire, Ditto, Dunsparce, Stunfish, Goomy, all those are fun designs not overly serious and with a sizable fanbase. Because while they look silly, they don't enter the "fucking retarded" land
>>
File: pansage-pansear-panpour__640px.jpg (59KB, 640x248px) Image search: [Google]
pansage-pansear-panpour__640px.jpg
59KB, 640x248px
These fuckers. Not only do they look like shit, but the sole reason they're in the game is to make an already easy game even easier by giving you type advantage for the first gym.

And oh, they couldn't have a normal-type first stage evolve into 3 different types by stones, like Eevee. NO, they needed to fill up 6 fucking spots in the pokedex with these shits.
>>
>>25011772
>objectively
>still spouts opinions
>>
>>25009881
>>25009894
Literally the worst taste ever. Vanilluxe and Slurpuff are great Pokemon.
>>
File: hipster fag.jpg (111KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
hipster fag.jpg
111KB, 500x618px
>>25011875
>Literally the worst taste ever. Vanilluxe and Slurpuff are great Pokemon.
>>
>>25008570

> pic related
>>
File: 122Mr._Mime.png (145KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
122Mr._Mime.png
145KB, 431x431px
>>25008570
I absolutely love Unbound Hoopa, but don't really care for its regular form. I wonder why the eye colours change.

Holy shit do I hate this thing though. I don't even know where to begin, but god is it ugly. They could have done a much, much better job of making a clown/jester/mime mix.
>>
>>25011813
Unova would undoubtedly be 100x better without those fucking monkeys.
>>
File: ice cream.png (52KB, 147x173px) Image search: [Google]
ice cream.png
52KB, 147x173px
>>25009881
I think it's pretty cute how Vanilluxe has an icy Flake in it.
>>
>>25011772
I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. I didn't say if you hate Vanilluxe you hate fun or you are an edgemaster. What i'm saying is people dislike it because it's not a serious design, as in it's not a "real" pokemon. But it's meant to be a joke, a funny concept of a pokemon, and that's where the charm comes from. The pokemon you listed look silly, but they are designs you'd consider a normal pokemon. The reason for Vanilluxe being hated is because it looks like an icecream. And that it is far from what people would consider as a pokemon. I just like it because it IS a dumb idea of a pokemon and it shouldn't be one. But the fact it is a pokemon kinda amuses me in a way. I understand why people dislike it and i'm not saying you should like it, because you're kinda suppose to not like it. So yeah, I'm aware it's a strange design, but that's why I like it
>>
File: download.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>25008570
>>
>>25012090
Lightning or Pikachu?
>>
>>25009881
Gardevoir's fan base is so much worse. All they do is add huge tits and fap to it.

I want to hate Vanilluxe, but I recently got a shiny of its pre-evolution, so I really can't hate it.
>>
Hoopa Unbound does not look like a Pokemon. It looks like a boss in an RPG and not even an important one.
>>
File: lopunny.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lopunny.png
50KB, 250x250px
Lopunny because they wanted to give it boobs but couldn't.
>>
>>25012434
Hoopa can use its rings to move between dimensions, as evidenced by the Hoopa movie. Its home dimension is a late 90s console JRPG.
>>
>>25012461
>Its home dimension is a late 90s console JRPG.
I'm not sure if you're being serious
>>
>>25012472
It's canon
>>
>>25010441
So? Plusle and Minun look the same and they're just as fucking stupid.

If that was the point the point is stupid
>>
>>25012472
Care to elaborate? This could make me like Hoopa even more
>>
>>25012806
Hoopa-Confined always reminded me of Rhapthorne from Dragon Quest 8.
>>
>>25012818
Wow, IDENTICAL.
Fuck you faggot
>>
>>25012765
>Plusle and Minun
>Stupid
Honestly, I like all of the Pikaclones.
My only issue with them is that they don't have a prevo. Maybe their abilities could be a bit better.
>>
Purugly.

It wiped out my entire team when I first played Pearl.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GAME FOR KIDS, RIGHT?!
>>
>>25012455
>>
>>25013238
Yeah, the one in the Electric company that Mars or Jupiter had always kicks my ass. It ruined a nuzlocke of mine once.
>>
>>25008570
Why is Giratina a ghost type?
>>
>>25010583
Not gonna defend the Latis, they should have made 1 and moved on

>>25010595
Machamp at least has 4 arms. It's not a great design at all, but i wouldnt hate it

You got me on Hitmonchan, i never really liked it

Hitmontop at least spins on its head and doesnt look as humanlike as the others.

I just don't see why they had to make three ugly pokemon, all posed the same in gen 5, make them absurdly good in battle, and then give them even more op forms. Defend the designs all you want, even if I look past that, I hate them for ruining battling for me.

>>25010617
Good. I don't expect it to be. I'll admit it was a dumb thing to say, it was late
>>
File: 3058843-7121789487-Girat.jpg (107KB, 1164x936px) Image search: [Google]
3058843-7121789487-Girat.jpg
107KB, 1164x936px
>>25013312
Some people have suggested that Giratina and Arceus are loosely based off of Christianity, with Arceus being God and Giratina being Satan. Satan rules over Hell and the souls of the sinful dead. Because he's a ruler of ghosts and the dead, he can be loosely seen as a sort of dead king. This could be why Giratina is a ghost type.
Another reason for Giratina being a ghost type could be linked to ilthe distortion world. Pokedex entries state that the distortion world is the opposite of the Pokemon world. The Pokemon world could be seen as life and the distortion world could be seen as death. Since Giratina is the ruler of the distortion world, it would make sense tgat it's a ghost.
And just look at its design. It looks a hell of a lot more ghostly than Hoopa.
>>
>>25013456
>Giratina and Arceus are loosely based off of Christianity
At least say Greek Paganism.
This "Religion" has dozens of gods, it is not based on a religion with 1, you fucking knuckle-head.
>>
>>25012455
Lopunny is actually one of my favorite Pokemon, and it having a mega helps its development.
Normally it's a rabbit that's self-conscious of its looks, so it tries to keep itself clean with its ears. When it becomes a mega, it suddenly gains so much confidence, it can't help but wanna kick ass with its powerful ear and leg techniques.

It's innocent lady-turned-badass, and I do appreciate that.
>>
>>25013456
>more ghostly than Hoopa
Nah. Gira is a centipede. Hoopa is a little ghostly djinn.
>>
>>25013482
There are a lot of parallels between Christianity and Arceus/Giratina. Of course there are multiple gods in the Pokemon universe, such as Dialga, but I'd still say that Arceus and Giratina are loosely based off of Christianity.
>loosely, not completely
>>
File: djinn.jpg (245KB, 810x1135px) Image search: [Google]
djinn.jpg
245KB, 810x1135px
>>25013496
Hoopa doesn't even look like a djinn, and it looks even less like a ghost.
Pic related, actual spooky ghost djinn.
>>
File: garchomp_by_halvochin-d6d7ifc.png (305KB, 1024x602px) Image search: [Google]
garchomp_by_halvochin-d6d7ifc.png
305KB, 1024x602px
> HURRDURR IT IS POWERFUL AND WAS UBER WOOOOW BEST DESIGN EVER.

Undeserved fame. Other pokemon and dragons have designs more clever than this bunch of spikes with angry face
>>
>My Pokemon is the strongest! It can control space!
>Oh yeah?! Well my Pokemon can control time!
>Big deal! My Pokemon is GOD OF ALL POKEMON AND HE CAN BE ANY TYPE EVER AND HE HAS A SUPER STRONG MOVE CALLED JUDGMENT

Fuck Gen IV's legendaries.
>>
File: Silver_opening.png (4KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Silver_opening.png
4KB, 256x192px
>>25013626
>flygoncucks
>>
>>25013645
>>
>>25013650
I'm not Flygonfag.
>>
File: shit.png (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
44KB, 250x250px
this piece of shit
>>
>>25013670
I think it's body I'd cool, but its face is fucking stupid.
>>
>>25013698
*is, not I'd
Phone auto correct is almost worse than Heatran's face.
>>
>>25013645
Gen IV had the best legendaries to date with the main ones.
Heatran was shit, though.
>>
File: 1452898627150.png (52KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452898627150.png
52KB, 250x250px
>>25013670
>>25013698
>>
>>25013645
>be lead designer of gamefreak
>son is really into pokemon
>he wants to create his own pokemon
>let him
>he comes up with this weird looking goat thing
>My Pokemon is GOD OF ALL POKEMON AND HE CAN BE ANY TYPE EVER AND HE HAS A SUPER STRONG MOVE CALLED JUDGMENT
>god dangit Bobby
>>
File: 250px-467Magmortar.png (66KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-467Magmortar.png
66KB, 250x250px
Look at this piece of shit. Fucking look at it.
Now I just wanna start off with the fact that I don't care about Magmar. I just hate this piece of shit.

I don't care if a Pokemon isn't cute, or badass, and is just plain ol ugly. It's just that this abomination is so ugly that it just makes me hate it.

It looks like they stuck a head and feet on one of the deviantart eggs that are based on different Pokemon types.

And then what's up with those stupid flames on its shoulders, they just make it look like even more a clown. It's just so dumb.
>>
>>25009881
why do people have this thing where they think all pokemon have to be based on an animal or it's immediately shit?
>>
>>25013720
>takes a shitty pokemon and copy paste it on to heatran
>>
>>25013785
magmortar's got dem DSL

but yeah i don't like it. The arm cannon is a little neat i guess
>>
>>25009170
But anon faggotRon, it is a cade,
>>
>>25013705
>Gen IV had the best legendaries to date with the main ones.

Not only did they look dumb but they were basically the embodiment of a child's idea for Pokemon with their absurd powerset.
>>
>>25013456
>brings up muh Satanmon
>fails to bring up the obvious solid/liquid/gas theme the Creation trio has
wew lad
>>
File: Ash_Charizard_violent.png (68KB, 539x282px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Charizard_violent.png
68KB, 539x282px
>>25008570
Worst pokemon? Easy this fella and it's evolution line.

I like how gamefreak were high on drugs and though this garbage was actually going to be a good idea. It is literally a lizard with wings a long neck and some retarded ass horns. Dont forget a fucking edgy fire on its tail.
Speaking of edgy, don't forget who likes fire, emo does. Who likes about dying, emo does, or edgy underage children.

Pokemon was going to be a good franchise, but they made this pokemon so edgy underage children could gain a likeness to the game.

Lets not forget that this pokemon is apparently a dragon... sure let me guess banrie the retard is a dragon too?
It is the worst pokemon in existence, and the pandering to it is like a pedophile with candy.

Only small children with no though and absolutely stupidity will like it and fall into the trap called, having a shitty taste.

>people on /vp/ will defend this.
Prove me wrong faggot's.
>>
>>25013873
>fire is edgy
You sound kinda drunk
>>
>>25013885
/vp/ will defend this. Neckbear d's not allowed in this chat.
>>
>>25013873
gr8 b8 m8 ir8 8/88 go masturb8 and suffoc8 no h8
>>
>>25013914
Okay.
>>
Geodude.

fuck how common it is, and fuck the Sturdy buff.
>>
>>25013919
>/vp/ will defend this.
Anon the rules state you have to be Atleast 18 or over to post on 4chan image boards. Come back in 8 years when you are old enough. Go play some games at your age, like minecraft or call of duty.
>>
>>25013873
I don't like it and how much fucking pandering it gets, but i wouldn't call it the worst design. It's really just bland if anything.
>>
>>25013873
Fun fact: In Japan, its pre-evolutions literally translate to 'lizard' and 'fire lizard'.
I'm with you anon, this Pokemon is so bland, especially for a dragon. Though I do like it's non-Dragon type mega.
>>
File: Gardevoir.full.399616.jpg (123KB, 704x602px) Image search: [Google]
Gardevoir.full.399616.jpg
123KB, 704x602px
>>25009155
spotted the rabid /ggvp/ shitposter
>>
>>25010458
Why would anyone ever need a reminder of that?
>>
>>25013618
>mischievous grin
>wispy tail
>disembodied arms
>not looking like a ghost
>>
File: 250px-720Hoopa.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-720Hoopa.png
49KB, 250x250px
>>25014299
>mischievous grin
I wouldn't call it mischievous, looks more like a happy, excited grin.
>wispy tail
Hoopa's tail is not wispy. Duskonoir has a wispy tail. Hoopa has an oval with a slight point
>disembodied arms
I don't see how this is ghostly. If anything, the arms contribute to it being psychic for being able to float and use them.
>>
>>25014531
It's definitely mischievous
>>
>>25014558
I'm not saying that it isn't mischievous. I'm sure it is. One of the Pokedex entries call it a 'troublemaker'. I'm saying that it doesn't look mischievous.
And how does mischievous = ghost?
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 848x480px
MotherFUCKING G00dra.

We get Goomy, a cute little slug made of slime that has a silly face and a cute personality. And it's A DRAGON.

Then we get Sliggoo, and no one thought that we would get a second evolution as good as that for Goomy. It is cute and memorable.

And then we get G00dra. It doesn't look anything like what the previous two evolutions resemble. It turns a genuinely great Pokemon into a steaming pile of furbait that was put in the wrong generation and can barely even remain in UU because it sucks so much.

I was mad when it was first revealed. I'm mad about it today.

Poor Goomy. Poor Sliggoo.
>>
>>25014605
Angry eyes plus grin is pretty much the textbook face for mischievous in literally everything.
>>
I don't care for any of the final evolutions of the Kalos starters.
I would like Chesnaught better if he didn't hold his arms out the way he does, it makes him look stupid.
>>
>>25008570
It's ghost-type because it's a genie you stupid fucking idiot. It's a spirit. It loses the Ghost-type when it transforms to Unbound because it clearly gets a physical body.
>>
>>25014216
But I never been in the Gardevoir General, nor would I really care to troll a thread.
If you like Gardevoir, that's cool. I'm not going to force someone to dislike something I dislike. That's rude and I'd hate for anyone to feel bad for what they like.
>>
File: file.png (184KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
184KB, 500x500px
I don't care who you are, this is fucking stupid.
>>
>>25014840
the design is very odd
>>
>>25014695
And the worst part? They're clearly the most feminine pokemon to ever exist but then GF just had to make it so there can be males.
>>
>>25014942
>Goomy and sliggoo are the most feminine pokemon
wat
>>
>>25013785
god i hate gen 4
>>
File: 1361059052203.jpg (272KB, 900x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1361059052203.jpg
272KB, 900x1238px
>>25014840
It's been growing on me since I saw that the circle is two arm-cannons.
>>
>>25014840
I like it except for the weird Tarzan animal face.
>>
>>25014840
OP here, it's even worse than Hoopa. What is even going in with this thing?
>>
>>25015048
I'd say the face is probably what kills it for me.
>>
>>25014715
Its eyes don't look angry to me. It's face looks excited and happy, not mischievous.
>>25014793
>it clearly gets a physical body
No it doesn't. It looks like it has a physical body in both forums. Actually, it looks even less physicalin it's unbound form with all the floating, unconnected limbs.
I suppose it being inspired by genies would make sense, but the only thing connecting it to being a genie is the Prison Bottle. Neither of its forums look like genies. GF did a terrible job on designing this thing.
>>
>>25015269
>Its eyes don't look angry to me
They're not angry but they're in the angry position. Dude how do you not know this stuff have you never watched a cartoon or anything? The eyes go down in a V is what I mean.
>>
>>25014531
It's clearly a wispy tail, regardless of whatever nonsense specifics you try to attach to it. Don't do this.

Also, Haunter has disembodied hands and it's not psychic.

>>25015269
>wispy tail body and hair trailing off like an oil lamp
>mischievous disposition
>genie of the ring story
>djinn inhabit other dimensions and can either be your best friend or a complete dick depending on their mood, just like what Hoopa is stated to be like in the XY event
>connected with desert areas

It's a genie, man. I remember in some threads prior to ORAS and the Prison Bottle leak, someone even came up with an alternative name of "Dimendjinn" for it.
>>
File: h7aIT.gif (955KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
h7aIT.gif
955KB, 500x255px
I'd say the genies....
I know they're based on gods but...they just feel not very pokemon like.
They're also too good in battle imo.
But I mostly just hate their look and design.
Then again the trios haven't been good since gen 3 imo.
>>
>>25015269
>with the floating, unconnected limbs
holy shit nigga are you blind. Reg Hoopa's limbs aren't connected either. But you know what Reg Hoopa doesn't have? Fucking legs. That and the clearly defined musculature really makes Hoopa Unbound look like a physical body, as opposed to regular Hoops.
>>
File: pokemon_bw.png (473KB, 900x465px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_bw.png
473KB, 900x465px
>>25008570
Not even trying to bait. These hideous things. Hate. The starters? Hate. The regional bird and rat? Hate. The box legendaries? Hate. The legendary trios? Hate. The mythical legendaries? Hate. The copy pasta mons that fill everything in between? Hate. Bulky, veiny, edgy, shitmons. All of them.
>>
>>25015727
>not being able to find a single mon in there that you can say you don't hate
>>
File: top-gallery-5.jpg (35KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
top-gallery-5.jpg
35KB, 578x327px
>>25014840
This motherfucker and pic related, I swear to fucking god.
>>
>>25015727
Fuck you. A lot of those look great.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 267x177px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 267x177px
>>25015727
>>
File: f246240c585b1876da93194367031afc.jpg (328KB, 1024x1027px) Image search: [Google]
f246240c585b1876da93194367031afc.jpg
328KB, 1024x1027px
>>25015727
>Not liking fagdeermon
>>
File: ?.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>25013829
>>
File: Chin Getter is fed up.jpg (134KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Chin Getter is fed up.jpg
134KB, 1440x1080px
>>25015857
>>25014840
>Not wanting poke/m/on
>>
>>25015284
Well, 'V' eyes can show more than one emotion, more than anger. In addition to an excited look, 'V' eyes can also show determination, smugness, worry, and more. I've watched plenty of cartoons but Hoopa just doesn't give off a mischievous look for me.
>>
>>25015451
So small, legless things don't have physical bodies until they grow dome legs and get a six pack?
>>
>>25015857
I feel like GF is trying too hard. It's originalform was enough.
>>
>>25015961
I think the guy meant that sylveon is a feline, not a dragon.
>>
>>25015965
I rly don't tho
>>
>>25015324
>wispy tail
It doesn't have a wispy tail. It gas one small bend. And if you really want to call it a wispy tail, then you at least gave to agree that it's a pathetic wispy tail.
>mischievous disposition
I've been over this with someone else already. It doesn't look mischievous to me, it looks happy, excited, determined. But not mischievous. I'm not saying that it isn't mischievous, the Pokedex obviously states that it is a troublemaker, but it doesn't look the part.
>genie of the ring story
When I looked this up I pretty much only found Aladdin stuff, so I might have the wrong story here. In it, Aladdin rubs one ring and gets one wish. With Hoopa, it gas three rings on its regular form and doesn't seem like a wish granter.
>djinn inhabit other dimensions, they can be dicks or nice, XY event
I'm not going to disagree with you here. Hoopa, at least it's regular form, probably is based off of a genie. But it's design doesn't give off a 'genie vibe' to me. Maybe I'm blinded by my hate for the stupid thing, or maybe its fanbase will try anything to defend it.
Either way, I hate it.
>>
>>25013797
Why do Vanilluxe fags like you have their terrible lack of ability to read a complete sentence? Where did I say "it's not an animal = it's shit", you miserable piece of shit?

Nowhere that's why. Vanilluxe is hated because it looks fucking stupid, if everyone hatged object/inorganic based mons no one would like Metagross
>>
>>25016056
Yeah, more or less. Is that not how ghosts are typically differentiated from humans in western culture? Wispy tails and somewhat featureless bodies? Think Casper.
>>
>>25016143
I'm not a Hoopa fan. I'm also not mentally retarded. It's clearly a djinn.
>>
All of this shit
>>
>>25016446
The concept itself is kinda cool but I feel like they went too overboard with perfect Zygarde. Looks more like an Evangelion reject than a Pokemon
>>
>>25016460
thematically nothing makes sense with it. so its a blob, that turns into a dog, that turns into a snake, that turns into a mecha... riiiiiiiiiiight
>>
>>25016291
Tornadus is clearly designed off of a djinn. Hoopa is not.
>>
>>25016287
I wouldn't call Hoopa 'featureless'. It's got a few details here and there.
As for its tail, it's not wispy. One small band does not qualify as wispy. Duskull has a wispy tail.
>>
>>25017344
But It's still a djinn.
>>
>>25017351
I'm not saying that it isn't a djinn, I'm saying that GF did a shit job designing it to look like one.
>>
>>25009881
I'd like Vanilluxe much more if it wasn't for the straw. Wouldn't be a favorite or anything, but it would pull the whole "stalagtite who happens to look like ice cream" much better
>>
>>25012062
As an ice fag, I just felt super robbed that gen. We got snot bear, forgettable snowflake, and fucking ice cream. To add insult to injury, they topped it all off with fugly dragon whose face didn't even make sense until official art came out. Ice was more phoned in gen 5 than ever before.
>>
hate is a strong word
if you actually *hate* any pokemon you have brain problems
>>
>>25017344
>clearly
Tornadus is Fujin. Hoopa is a genie. It's pretty obvious.
>>
>>25016482
It's Nidhogg and his snake and dog underlings.
>>
>>25015813
No. They all suck. Since they were previewed. Hate.
>>
>>25015892
See>>25017532
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 106x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 106x150px
>>25017532
>they all suck because I said so

Wow. Strong argument there.
>>
>>25015965
Digimon already exists
>>
>>25017561
I'm not going through the standard list of why gen 5 pokemon suck. Everyone knows why they suck. I'm not taking the bait just so you can reply "ebin" or "nice meme". Fuck off.
>>
>>25015727
>>25017532
>Writes like an autist
>Has autistic opinions
big surprise
>>
File: 133Eevee.png (928KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
133Eevee.png
928KB, 1280x1280px
It's supposed to be cute and yet it's got this stupid moeshit face. I absolutely cannot stand that kawaii desu ne~ aspect which I find to be overbearing and ugly and I'm sure I would have a better opinion of it if it had a more neutral expression.
Thank god its evos fared much better.

Fight me.
>>
File: kill urself my man.jpg (136KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
kill urself my man.jpg
136KB, 843x843px
>>25009155
>letting a group of retarded people deter you from your personal preference/taste

Look at this insecure faggot.
>>
File: 257Blaziken_XY_anime.png (115KB, 304x338px) Image search: [Google]
257Blaziken_XY_anime.png
115KB, 304x338px
>Torchic: cute starter
>Combusken: Cool looking middle-mon staying in-line in terms of design with it's pre-evo

>Blaziken: . . .

It looks odd and not in a good way
> REEEEEEEEE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING GEN-WONER REEEEEEEEE
Yeah okay, but how often do you see Blaziken in just it's side profile? Like 99% of the time? It's because face-to-face Blaziken looks like garbage.
>>
>>25010417
This is a rant I can get on board with
>>
>>25013626
I dunno I like the landshark concept. Kinda got ruined for m when someone said it was supposed to also look like a jet, then the mega came out and I just lost interest.
>>
>>25014531
I could accept Hoopa as a non-legendary pokemon for the next gen, but as a legendary it'll just fade into nothingness after a few months.
>>
>>25015727
Oh come on I can point out a lot in there I like
>Gigalith
>Conkeldurr
>Sigilyph
>Holy shit I forgot what the mummy one is called
>Turtle one oh shit I can't remember its name either
>Beheeyem is neat
Fuck dude I can't remember the names of almost all of these
>>
>>25017570
The alternate forms of the genies are fine, that's what they should've gone with at the start, but no, the better designs are optional alternate forms.
>>
>>25015727
Why do you even play? Do you like the franchise? What a sad way to spend your free time doing something you hate
>>
>>25016143
And how many bends does a tail has to have for you to consider it wispy, I never use this but you really sound autistic
>>
>>25018813
>>Conkeldurr
Would be better without the clown nose

>>25018824
the alt forms look equally, if not, worse
>>
>>25009881
I think I would be okay with icecreammon if there was only one of it like with most other jokemons. Heck, even if it were a two-stage I could still just ignore it. But when a gen introduces an entire three-stage line I feel it's supposed to be a big deal (look at every other 3-stage line introduced in a single gen). Plus it barely changes at all in the final evo - just another scoop head & a straw
>>
>>25018901
XY saved the series. So i came back.
>>
File: victor-side(a).gif (37KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
victor-side(a).gif
37KB, 256x192px
>>25019049
The nose has reason.
>>
I hate the one you like.
>>
>>25018521
>I love white zin
>>
File: image.png (75KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75KB, 250x141px
>>25008570
I hate everything about Ambipom. I hate its hair. Its bangs. Its nipple fingers. I love Aipom, but Ambipom ruined everything.
>>
>>25011445
Still doesn't explain why they decided to keep the shitty designs
>>
>>25014531
IT LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE IT WAS BASED OFF AN INDIAN GOD OR BELIEF OF SOME KIND
>>
>>25015857
Digimon digi tal monsters
>>
>>25016446
They seriously tried too hard with Digimon here
>>
>>25018564
>staying in-line in terms of design with it's pre-evo
And Blaziken doesn't?
>>
>>25022806
>>25022813
What the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>25017841
>gets his shitty opinion challenged
>Just f-fuck off...

And no, not everyone is as retarded as you, thank goodness.
>>
>>25018564
>I'll smash you for this, goy
>>
>>25022943
That they resemble fucking digimon?
>>
>>25009155
>forces that aren't in my control
But you choose to feel the way you do
>>
>>25011966
>>25017380
Maybe the straw is a fucking vein
>>
>>25016482
It makes sense based on pure efficiency, snake seems to be gathering energy dog can survive ect
>>
>>25023086
Everything from gen 2 and on resembles Digimon, so what's the difference?
>>
>>25013216
>"Pikachu has a common look for an electric type"
>proceed to call all others pikaclones
>>
>>25013487
Do its mega ears even strike, they floppy
Better be pokken
>>
File: Miyamoto.png (2MB, 887x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Miyamoto.png
2MB, 887x1024px
>>25013650
Hollly shit it just hit me
>musashi mom supposedly disappears
>geovannie son fucking looks like Jessie brother
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>clusterfuck of a design that tries to be everything at once and fails
>fucked up body proportions
>fucked up color scheme, including a stupid star stolen from Sharpedo
>permament derp face
>no paws
>doesnt even look like a Ground type
>garbage Mega
It's beyond my comprehension how can ANYONE like this thing, let alone call it their favorite Pokemon.
>>
File: 75375481.jpg (53KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
75375481.jpg
53KB, 413x413px
>>25018564
>complains it does not look like a chicken
>see it head on
>kinda looks like a chicken now
>>
>>25023617
It's a fucking landshark. What more does it need?
>>
>>25024511
to not look like shit for starters
>>
>>25015857
Wait, is this real?

This reminds me of when I thought Carracosta was a fake because I thought it was a Digimon. I really like Carracosta, though.
>>
>>25015727
I know this is bait, but I just want to point out that everything except the following are mediocre or bad:
Liepard, Drilbur, Timburr, Lilligant, Krokorok, Maractus, Dwebble, Scraggy, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, Carracosta, Archeops, Duosion, Reuniclus, Deerling, Foongus, Amoonguss, Jellicent, Joltik, Galvantula, Eelektrik, Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Mienfoo, Rufflet, Braviary, Volcarona.

Wow, I didn't realize how many of these I liked.
>>
>>25026764
A lot of those are mediocre and and too.
>>
>>25026772
True, but which?
>>
>>25026784
Everything but Scraggy, Krokorok, Chandy, Americabird, Jellicent, Galvantula, Reuniclus, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, and Volcarona.

The fossils this time around were pretty bland to me especially. I liked the ones they did in Gen VI a lot, though.
>>
>>25026825
Those are the best on that list, I agree.
I have to disagree about the fossils, though. I liked that they branched out with Archeops, and I think the Gen VI fossils look too "cartoony" if you get my meaning.
>>
>>25026724
that's real it Zygarde Complete/Perfect form

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/see-new-zygarde-formes-in-animation-news-from-japan/
>>
>>25026972
Well shit
>>
>>25008570
I love both Hoopa forms. Amazing designs, colors look good together and I think the shiny is a cool idea to make it almost monotone. Lorewise the juxtaposition of the forms is awesome, too. Confined is cute and unbound looks badass, very unique compared to previous designs. Typing and stats aren't a reason to complain about a pokemon imo.
>>
>>25026764
>Liepard
Stopped reading there
>>
File: Kim-Kardashian-Crying.jpg (34KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Kardashian-Crying.jpg
34KB, 615x409px
Ambipom is so fucking ugly. It's got 0 skill involved with its sets. Fake out spam. It's annoying on the ladder and needs to drop.
>>
>>25009082
>Reddit:_The_Image.jpg
>>
>>25020788

It does remind me of a hybrid serial killer and child molester.
>>
>>25023617
this guy is right.
>>
File: mWbU6Ww.png (434KB, 1024x666px) Image search: [Google]
mWbU6Ww.png
434KB, 1024x666px
This is the worst designed Pokemon ever. It's the only Pokemon where you could google fan evos and probably come up with more designs that are better than it than are worse.
>>
>>25023617
Flygonfag pls
>>
>>25032871
> Implying that all Garchomp haters love Flygon

Garchompfag pls.
>>
Other than maybe Manaphy, I can't think of a single Gen IV legendary that doesn't look like shit.
>>
>>25023617
>doesn't look like a ground-type
It has big claws for digging
this is literally the only unifying trait of ground-types, the fact that they dig

even this has exceptions like Marowak, Donphan, Gliscor, Nidoking, Numel and Torterra
>>
I seriously fucking hate Marshtomp. Seriously fuck Marshtomp I hate it so much. It makes no sense. Combusken and Grovyle make sense as middle evolutions. Torchic is like, lil chicken baby, chicken-man, awesome chicken ninja, and Treecko is like, tiny standing lizard, ok size standing lizard, kinda tall standing lizard. But Mudkip? Mudkip's like, lil 4-leg fin babby at first, big hunched-over fin monster at the end, and stupid-lookin-two-legs-shitty-"hello-world!"-pose-arms-wide-out-always-grinnin-all-jolly-shitty-edgy-mohawk-suddenly-two-fucking-tails-orange-button-stomach in the middle. Seriously I can't stand it, even in its Pinball RS pic it was grinning, I can't even imagine a not-smiling Marshtomp, and why did it go from three cheek-spikes to one just to go back again? and its stupid fucking Emerald animation where it just dips and comes up and its mouth goes abababababa fuck I hate Marshtomp
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 654x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 654x560px
>>25033375
>>
>>25008570
Fuck you it looks like a JoJo stand and I love it, if you can't handle pink and gild than take your tampons out and grow the fuck out of your insecurities faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 274x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 274x350px
>>25033333
>>
>>25010249
Gardevoir can also be for cute
>>
>>25008993
It would've been half decent if gf didn't try to force the fucking ying yang head horn or whatever onto it's design
>>
File: sceptile.png (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sceptile.png
56KB, 250x250px
>>25009819
>slick and cool

did you know that sceptile has a tree coming out of his ass?
>>
File: ninger wat.png (140KB, 611x346px) Image search: [Google]
ninger wat.png
140KB, 611x346px
>>25011297
>he doesn't like electric ghost eevee
>>
>>25011322
fuck this mon so much

it's a fugly emo goth piece of shit
>>
>>25012455
when I first saw it I thought it's hands were connected together or something
>>
File: 1452815095914.png (522KB, 594x584px) Image search: [Google]
1452815095914.png
522KB, 594x584px
>>25013626
>When it folds up its body and extends its wings, it looks like a jet plane. It flies at sonic speed.
>Its body is covered in fine scales that reduce drag, enabling it to fly at high speeds.
>It flies at speeds equal to a jet fighter plane. It never allows its prey to escape.
>dragon/ground
>>
File: 250px-466Electivire.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-466Electivire.png
57KB, 250x250px
>>25013785
DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME
>>
>>25015857
>rock hard knees
>>
File: Mumu_Marshtomp.png (371KB, 544x688px) Image search: [Google]
Mumu_Marshtomp.png
371KB, 544x688px
>>25033375
Here's one not smiling.
I get your other grievances, but is this any better?
>>
>>25035611
Electivire is okay except for the dick wires.
>>
File: dicken.png (69KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
dicken.png
69KB, 500x646px
>>25018564
>combusken
>cool looking
>>
File: 1452493602771.jpg (518KB, 2057x2113px) Image search: [Google]
1452493602771.jpg
518KB, 2057x2113px
>>25030658
>tfw I genuinely did not believe gen 5 starter final evos
>find out they're real
>>
File: image.png (600KB, 1048x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
600KB, 1048x840px
>>25035607
I love the fags who say the fins are for swimming through the sand when dex entries completely contradict everything they say. One dex entry even mentiones that Garchomps live in caves and are rarely seen in the wild.

Pic related for the only vidya land shark done right
>>
>>25035641
it always felt to me that it was a translation error or something, since garchomp cant even learn fly, and the only flying move it learns is aerial ace, a move almost every 'mon can learn
>>
>>25035647
It's not a translation error since Garchomp flies in the anime, and multiple sources say that in addition to being a land dragon shark it's ALSO based on a jet plane. Its a goddamn clusterfuck.
>>
File: image.png (53KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53KB, 250x250px
>>25009819
Except Swampert isn't fat at all. You're probably going off the fanart which also severely misinterprets its design.
>>
>>25013785
>tfw fucking loved Magmar since that one episode as a kid
>every Gold playthrough, would search Burned Tower until caught Magmar
>FR/LG
>KOOOO I can find him on the Sevii Islands
>Gen 4 comes along
>Holy shit he got an evolution with fucking fireball mortar cannons for arms!
>everything else about its design is terrible
I want to see how Magmortar would look with Magmars mouth instead of clown lips. A slimmer body, better shoulders, and an actual tail would help it too.
>>
>>25033333
somebody has to check those quints
>>
>>25013873
Never been a charizard fan.
I don't dislike the design, but I hate the cock sucking this thing gets.
Way overrated. Fuck this thing.
>>
File: 963mario-fuckin-bitch-1-1.png (93KB, 237x309px) Image search: [Google]
963mario-fuckin-bitch-1-1.png
93KB, 237x309px
>>25014840
Cockring cat.

Now I get it.
>>
>>25015727
Pretty much agree. The entire gen was shit, well for me anyway.
There were a few that I liked, the coffin, liligant and carracosta. After that meh.
>>
>>25035622
literally the same thing but with angry eyes. It helps a little that it's grayscale but really you're just putting frosting on brussel sprouts
>>
>>25036063
Those are good, yes. I'd add Mienshao and Alomomola to that list though.
>>
>>25026845
>another rock/flying fossil
>still not an actual dinosaur
>"branched out"
>>
>>25023617
>no paws
It's a fucking landshark
>>
>>25009881
thanks
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.