[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon-What if edition!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: 1445499126373.png (169KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1445499126373.png
169KB, 500x281px
Post something you wish was different and others must judge.
I'll start. What if we could battle gym leaders in what order we wanted?
>>
Sex
>>
It would make the game too easy.
>>
>>25005889
why
>>
>>25005860
If the anime wasn't child pandering filler crap with a good writer, no Ash, and the game MC designs used for the show.
>>
What if you could play all the games in one, after one adventure you move onto the next, after all the adventures are done you could go back to each region
>>
What if you could have relationships like mass effect
>>
>>25005860
No direction = No thanks. Keep that shit in open world games please.

Unless you don't make them necessary to progress through their story and their team would change depending on your team's average level. Which I can't see GF doing considering the amount of work they gotta do for that.
>>
that guy, you know that fat guy in the starting town who is always amazed by technology.

what if he was the final boss?
>>
What if hms are forgettable... probably never gonna happen
>>
File: omg_1.jpg (50KB, 632x560px) Image search: [Google]
omg_1.jpg
50KB, 632x560px
>>25005912
>>
what if this game was actually good?
>>
File: Korrina neutral colors.png (274KB, 1179x774px) Image search: [Google]
Korrina neutral colors.png
274KB, 1179x774px
>>25005860
What if Korrina replaced short hair Serena and became the new main girl?
>>
>>25005891
You could basically just the gym that's weak to your starter first and build from there. Eventually the more challenging gym types would be last, but it wouldn't matter at that point from the level cap.
>>
>>25006745
I think I would die

In a good way
>>
*battle the gym
>>
What if shiny drop rates weren't RNG at all, but instead a very sophisticated algorithm that gauges ones Autism?
>>
what if pokemon wasn't dead
>>
What if korrina wasnt a shit gym leader.
>>
I just want the champions to be good again
>>
What if the anime changed the main character with each generation?
>>
What if you actually had people following you during your journey like in the anime and they give you advices, help you in battles where the opponent is made to be much stronger than you, intervene a lot in plot development or SoL sidestories just like the anime?

What if we had Shadow Pokemon finally back acting as the counterpart to Mega-Evolutions?

What if we had a huge games with all the existing regions connected and all of the Pokemon available (well, version-exclusive aside)

>>25005860
That's an interesting thought. I like it.

>>25006814
Actually, that like Megaman games I'd say. To be able to do gyms in whatever order means that the games would actually be able to accomodate both "hardcore" gamers and casuals in a clever way. The problem is that it wouldn't change much about the game's scripted nature, and, considering that wild Pokemon and Trainers would level up according to your number of badges, you could very well do it all at once and get a huge advantage.
A good alternative would be to have few Trainers on the road at the beginning of the journey and more and more would appear, along with the chance to rematch those already beaten.
>>
>>25007138
It would be fun.
>>
>>25007138
Or rather, what if, when we get to the new season with the new protagonist, the previous season's protag cameos/joins the new protag's group as a mentor-type character?

And the Filler seasons bring in MCs from the past seasons for fanservice and/or cameo the protags for upcoming seasons?
>>
File: pic_01[1].jpg (126KB, 340x250px) Image search: [Google]
pic_01[1].jpg
126KB, 340x250px
>>25007138
>>25007171

Mothafucker Tai, Tai's clone, pussy tammer, a lot of faggots.
>>
File: 2641182-0403679084-yu_gi[1].jpg (194KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
2641182-0403679084-yu_gi[1].jpg
194KB, 1024x576px
>>25007786
That will save the franchise!
>>
>>25007885
pussy trainer is ok. the guy from fourth gen and data squad were ok too.
>>
>>25005893
>What if this anime based on a game for children was all mature and edgy

You are an idiot.
>>
What if I didn't get into this shit?
>>
>>25007885
>Hating the kid that made up his own Digimon.
>Hating Masaru
>Hating Takuya
>Not wanting to brofist the Xros Wars kids
>>
File: 1467157727.jpg (110KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467157727.jpg
110KB, 600x800px
>>25005860
What if Shauna became gigantic?
>>
>>25007885
One of these is not like the others.
>>
>>25010191
Shauna's feet are NOT that chubby....
>>
>>25010225
How can you tell when they're covered by shoes the entire time?
>>
>>25006920
Nothing changes, she is cute as fuck and good looking. Her gym skill are far less important.
>>
>>25010225
pogojo can only draw plump feet.
>>
>>25010244
She is real thin in-game and in her official art. Canon wise her feet are probably slender too. I'm sure they would still be soft though.
>>
>>25010191
10/10
Would worship brown loli goddess.
>>
>>25005912
He is adult satoshi
>>
>>25005860
What if IVs were gone?
To compensate abilities are buffed and some pokémon have two active abilities
>>
File: Capture.jpg (32KB, 1272x889px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
32KB, 1272x889px
What if Pokemon looked different depending on the region they originated from?
>>
File: 150px-Valencia_Vileplume.png (35KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Valencia_Vileplume.png
35KB, 150x113px
The last pic seemed to have failed on me.
>>
What if Gym Badges were an optional perk, rather than a requirement to progress?
>>
>>25016258
Gay
>>
>>25008762
Nah the guy has a point
I would watch something serious classic just with japanese art style
>>
Pardon my virgin autism, but what if they had a relationship system much more complex than the one in BW2, that included stuff like tradinginb4 "bw2 had trading" I know that. I mean at a grander scale, them following you around to participate in tag battles, taking them on dates, and even an amie-alike system where you can feed your lover and feed them sweets and put makeup on them, and you are allowed a vast choice between your rival of the opposing gender, a bunch of presets, and a blank slate that you can customize?
>>
>>25016313
I said feed twice. Fuck. I mean to say preen the first time. Christ I am retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 500x754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 500x754px
>>25007943
An Arc-V-ish anime would've been wizard.
>stars Lisia & her Altaria
>all about ENTAME through Pokemon Contests mixed with battles
>starts off bubbly and nice enough
>then shit starts getting fucked cause of like Hoopa or Giratina or something
>so they gotta cross through a Pokemon multiverse and stop some raging dickhead
>tries to hit all the minority fanbases, i.e.: Colosseumfags, Rangerfags, Specialfags, ReBURSTfags
I'd probably watch it, but it'd be straight plagarism at this point.
I just saw an episode of the Ashnime yesterday where Rotom sends the gang back in time to help coach some betafag into fighting, and I gotta say, we've reached a shark-jump a long time ago.
>>
>>25007885
>Hating Masaru
Fucker punches monsters in the face to power up his bro. Dont talk shit
>>
File: Stat_trainers.jpg (96KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
Stat_trainers.jpg
96KB, 500x344px
What if we had more trainers like them? Meet someone somewhere and team up with them until a certain goal is met. It made the game seem a little bit more realistic.
It was also fun
>>
>>25016637
B2/W2 did this with your Rival and Bianca and Cheren iirc in postgame, it was the best grinding spots
>>
>>25007170
A Pokemon fangame (I don't remember which) had Trainers that re-appeared on a route when you beat the first Gym Leader.

Granted it was annoying in that route (it was cramped with tall grass and already had a ton of Trainers) but it was a nice idea nonetheless.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.