[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ekx/ Injection and Homebrew General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 19

File: 1412629702119.jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1412629702119.jpg
52KB, 800x450px
>News/Important Info
-Menuhax and Browserhax are BACK, working up to 10.3! As we've learned from before, do NOT rely on browserhax exclusively because Nintendo can push an update at any time, install menuhax and/or ironhax (see under) ASAP!

-Exploitable Ironhax is downloadable again for 10.2+ users but will be taken down really really soon so rush the fuck out. Download the newest starter kit obviously, install menuhax, run it (for some reason it sometimes doesn't work on other haxs') and use the "eShop - old version downloader". This is highly recommended if you don't have OoT/CN because it can't be patched.

- Firmware downgrades are now possible through use of sysupdate. You can go here for more info >>>/vg/hbg/

-CCC presentation, good watch: https://youtu.be/CzVZgdkzBn8 [Embed]

-eShop/NNID login only works for 10.2+

>Homebrew Flowchart, also contains useful links (CHECK THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
http://reddit.com/3vnn2v
(if you're at <=9.2 and want to do kernel/CFW stuff I recommend first going to >>>/vg/hbg instead)

>Read before requesting Pokémon
http://pastebin.com/f7gZhpU3

>PKHeX directly on the 3DS throught Homebrew Launcher (WIP)
http://gbatemp.net/threads/405302/

>PHBank, free Pokébank alternative
https://gbatemp.net/threads/398718/

>Homebrew Instalation, has instructions to install all main *haxs
https://gbatemp.net/threads/395652/
Smealum's site: http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

>What is this
Inject Pokemon into your XY/ORAS game using Homebrew.

>What do I need
Any XY/ORAS game.
A PC with a SD adapter.
A way to access homebrew.
Brains.

>Instructions on how to inject and general info (DON'T BE A LAZY FAGGOT, READ THIS)
http://pastebin.com/SYAcZLNQ

http://pastebin.com/FWSxVMue (for web exploit users)

>For ROM-hacking stuff
http://pastebin.com/zmH9KsGd

This is not begging general.
>>
Last thread: >>>24947815
>>
>-Exploitable Ironhax is downloadable again for 10.2+ users but will be taken down really really soon so rush the fuck out. Download the newest starter kit obviously, install menuhax, run it (for some reason it sometimes doesn't work on other haxs') and use the "eShop - old version downloader". This is highly recommended if you don't have OoT/CN because it can't be patched.

It can't be downloaded anymore since like a week ago https://twitter.com/smealum/status/685584819053408256
>>
>>25005881
Didn't notice that, I checked Smea's website and it still says it can be downloaded. I guess he needs to update the site.
>>
speaking of injection i was thinking of Giving pokemons some moves they deserve
>>Acid Spray Roserade
>>Water shruiken Cloyster
>>Storm Throw Breloom

need more ideas like this
>>
>>25006125
>Sing Pidgeotto
>Boomburst Altaria
>Dragon Dance Garchomp
>Protect Regigigas
>Endeavor Shedinja

:^)
>>
>>25006125
Head Smash Aerodactyl
Knock Off Gyarados
>>
Guys, what are the best romhacks up to date for:
> RGBY/RSE/FRLG
> ORAS

Thanks!
>>
Once I have homebrew (menu hax) do I have to block updates to avoid losing it?
>>
>>25007005
The system will never update without your consent, so don't worry about it too much.
>>
>cant inject via qr codes with 9.6 3ds
is the site down or something?
>>
requesting at level 100

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast
- Destiny Bond

i have a level 5 tododile on GTS looking for this currently or can in game trade
>>
Does this mean i can update my 3ds to the newest firmware and install menuhax?
>>
>>25008659
Yes. Browserhax and menuhax still work on 10.3. Not sure for how much longer, though.
>>
File: dddoge.jpg (44KB, 598x608px) Image search: [Google]
dddoge.jpg
44KB, 598x608px
>>25008209
found you, enjoy
>>
What do I need to do to a rom to be able to edit it in Pkhex?

Do I need a .3ds or a .cia?
>>
File: 347347347.gif (1MB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
347347347.gif
1MB, 300x191px
Can we edit older games without a flashcard yet?
>>
>>25008934
you don't edit ROMs in pkhex
pk3ds is for editing ROMs, PKHeX is for editing saves.
>>
>>25009065
Oh right.
How would you use pk3ds then? I want to do some randomizing
>>
Just as a reminder, this is NOT the thread for injection REQUESTS.

That is /wfg/. This is the general for technical support on hacking your 3ds.
Please make all requests here:

>>25007186
>>
>>25008955
https://gbatemp.net/threads/request-ds-save-manager.398625/

one day

Just want to edit my HGSS carts
>>
Is it possible to edit the base stats, type, and moveset of the cosplay pikachus and furfrou trims?
>>
>>25010198
Probably by editing the ROM, but I doubt a save editor could do anything.
>>
>>25009581
You need to unpack the files first. https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-decrypt-extract-rebuild-3ds-roms.383055/

Though if you used Braindump I think they're decrypted by default, not sure about unpacked. Never used it. But anyway, all the files should be in their own folders. .crr, a, m, shader, sound, sounddebug, and a bunch of cro files. .3ds or .cia by itself won't wokr.
>>
>>25010198
Yes, with pk3ds. Each Furfrou and Cosplay form is stored as its own Pokemon. Pretty sure this is the standard for different forms, though the Vivillon line is an exception.
>>
It is possible to catch Articuno with a Lureball? just catching those birds using Ultraballs is a pain in the ass, I want to know if other balls have a real chance.
>>
>>25011384
Yes, it would have the same odds as a normal pokeball.
Although this is injection general so you could just catch it in anything and edit the ball.
>>
>>25011394
>this is injection general so you could just catch it in anything and edit the ball.

Yeah I know that, I just want my edits to be the most legit as possible, thanks for the info.
>>
>>25009815
fuck off
>>
>>25007664
Not working for me either.
It might be downtime, or maybe they've decided that not enough people use it any more because of other hacks. Shame, the QR codes were really convenient.
>>
>>25007664
>>25012245
It's downtime
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?48073-Pokegen-suddenly-stopped-working
>>
>>25012210
the first part is true though
>>
File: 1403524565904.jpg (38KB, 521x388px) Image search: [Google]
1403524565904.jpg
38KB, 521x388px
>This is not begging general.
>>
>open pkhex/pk3ds
>add in pokemon formes that usually aren't available outside of battle to party / encounterable and catchable eg. sunshine cherrim, mega formes, castform weather formes, darmanitan zen etc.
>open up amie
>???

Would the game just crash?
I just thought about this since I explicitly remember having a permanently sunshine forme Cherirm in Blaze Black / Volt White.
>>
So is this still gibs me datz general?

If so can the enabler please fuck off?
>>
>>25013474
Yeah. They never programmed for the alt form models to appear in amie, so the game just shits itself when you open amie.
>>
>>25013955
Well, should be fine though if you never enter amie though wouldn't it?
If you were really autismal you could just edit your save to give them max affection or whatever
>>
>>25013963
Yeah, but I think some forms revert back to normal if you put them in the PC.
>>
>>25013971
Stuff like perma-megas only revert if they are in your party when you save and reload the game. If they are in the box, they should stay as-is.

Not sure about stuff like castform/cherrim.
>>
>use braindump on my Alpha Sapphire cart
>spits out an exefs.bin and romfs.bin instead of a CXI file the guide told me it would

What do?
>>
>>25006125

Spiky Shield Ferrothorn
Roost Mantine
Revocer Weezing
Brave Bird/Head Smash Aerodactyl
Sucker Punch Tyranitar
Nasty Plot/Aura Sphere Gengar
Metal Burst - Skarmory
Close Combat Dragonite
Slack Off Snorlax
Earthquake Scizor
Latias/Latios Flamethrower / Fire Blast
Machamp – Sheer Cold, Drain/Mach Punch
Heatran - Eruption
Power Gem/Play Rough Diancie
Heal Bell Bronzong
Boomburst Sylveon
Flamethrower/Ice Beam Jolteon
Sucker Punch Scrafty
Shell Smash Blastoise
Gunk Shot Crobat
Sludge Wave/Weather Ball Venusaur
Morning Sun Ninetales
Play Rough Xerneas
Recover Shuckle
Head Smash Rhydon/Rhypherior
Tail Glow Ampharos
Head Smash Marowak
Power Gem Aurorus
Hurricane Zapdos
>>
So...

I've taken a hiatus from pokemon for almost a year. It was for no bad reason, other than I just got burnt out. I needed a break from it.

So now I'm back, I want to get back into competitive again, and a lot seems to have changed in the world of hacking mons. The last thing I remember doing was the QR glitch and that it's been patched out ages ago.

So here I sit, with an up-to-date firmware 3ds and New 3ds, the latest version of PKHeX, and that's it. I have no Idea where to go from there. I can operate PKHeX fine, but I have no idea how to get the pokes from there, to my game. I'm more lost than Moses. Are there any helpful tutorials or text guides than can help? Do I HAVE to install homebrew onto my DS to get injection to work. Are exploits the only way? Is it easier than it looks on paper, because looking at all that seems a little intimidating. It feels like by the time I figure all that stuff out, I could breed the pokes just as fast. That said, I hate bike riding simulator.
>>
>>25014761
Side note. I just want to know if there's a simple way to load up the boxes in PKHeX with pokes that I create, and then overwrite my game file to Gen all of those pokes in at once. Even if not, I still need a guide on how to get them from PKHeX into the game.
>>
>>25014772
Bump.

Can I get some help? I had to pack my ears with gauze because mootypwns' tutorial is making my ears bleed.
>>
>>25005819
Does anyone have a prepatched .cia for Neo X or Neo Y?
>>
>>25014761
http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php

Follow the instructions here to install browserhax. On 10.3, you'll need to install Homebrew to do injection (it's really not as hard as it seems).

From there, you can use the save manager from smealum's starter kit (in the OP) to extract your save from the game to the SD card. Open it in PHex, edit it, save it, then use the save manager to import back into your game.

Once you get the hang of it, it's really simple. Also, you might want to use the browserhax homebrew to install menuhax (it's a bit better).
>>
>>25014993
...I fudged up.

Did the qr link...got a ds with a black top screen, a bottom red screen, and zero response...I can't even turn it off.
>>
>>25015032
Scratch that. I got it working again...but now my heart stopped working.
>>
>>25015038
Ok...got browserhax installed...kind of scared as fuck right now.
>>
>>25015081
Turned off 3ds...turned it back on while holding L...and I'm stuck on a snowy top screen and a yellow bottom screen...is that normal?
>>
Is the old version of IronFall still available to grab using the Eshop old version downloader? I keep getting an error when trying to download it.
>>
>>25015173
no
>>
>>25015086
After getting it working, and then remembering to put the save manager into the 3ds folder, every time I try to hold L and launch homebrew, I get an error message. I can launch the normal menu fine, but not homebrew. Should I keep trying or is there a different issue?
>>
>>25015228
Entering the link manually into the browser worked, but still can't get the L shortcut.
>>
>>25015210
That sucks man. Thanks.
>>
>>25015262
Holy fuck...it took a lot of trial and error...but I finally managed to successfully edit my first save.

I can finally start injecting. :)

That said, I still can't get the L button shortcut to work. Is that a "me not getting lucky" thing, or is there a legitimate issue? Doing it manually through the internet browser still works.
>>
>>25005819

Does PCHex work on digital saves / ROM Hack saves?

I've installed Rutile Ruby and created a save after getting my first Pokemon, but when loading up PCHex / PCHex++ it doesn't find the save file. The only option it gives me is the 3DS's "Download Play" which obviously crashes if I select it.
>>
>>25015422
Did you even install Menuhax?
You're supposed to hold L while starting the console with Menuhax installed to get to the Homebrew menu without using the Browser.
On that note, Browserhax will stop working on 10.3 once 10.4 hits, so you definitely want to install Menuhax. Just open menuhax_manager v2.1 from the Homebrew menu and hit install, then never change your theme through the home menu and you're good.
>>
>>25016234
It works, you just have to target the CIA in the title selector of HBL. If you're running it as a CIA installed to EmuNAND make sure you boot into EmuNAND first THEN boot into HBL via the HBL cia from your EmuNAND home menu. That way HBL will recognise EmuNAND titles such as the Rutile Ruby CIA and you'll be able to select it fine. That's how I do my editing for Star Sapphire. If you're running Rutile Ruby as a Hans patch, just select the game you're patching (OR cart or OR cia).
>>
>>25015422
What error is it giving you? If it's the whole "an error occured, please hold the power button to restart" thing, then just reinstall Menuhax. Run Browserhax ==> Open Menuhax Manager ==> Choose "delete" from the list ==> Reboot, run menuhax manager through Browserhax again ==> Choose Install. If you want to use a different theme other than the default, ensure you use something like Tinker (another homebrew app) to change the theme, otherwise Menuhax (the hold L to launch homebrew shortcut) will break.
>>
>>25015038
>>25015081
>>25015086
>>25015032
Homebrew only runs in userland, which means it has the same level of access as things like games. In other words it has no access to functions that may damage or brick your 3DS. You literally cannot harm your 3DS using this sort of homebrew (homebrew that uses memchunkhax2 to gain ARM11 kernel code execution is a different story, but that's like 2 apps out of all of homebrew). Often you'll experience homebrew apps/the launcher failing to load and leaving you with a coloured screen (e.g. yellow screen, red screen), this is normal, it just means the exploit didn't run properly, it happens about 30% of the time, just restart your 3DS by holding down the power button. This can take like 15 seconds so give it some time to turn off. Then just try again.
>>
>>25016518
>Just woke up.

Hey, that worked. Thanks a lot. I appreciate everyone's support. No more bike riding sim for this guy.
>>
>>25017412
MenuHax used to be called ThemeHax, because the exploit is based on the 3DS home themes.
It is good that it is now working, but just remember this: Do NOT change your home theme, it will break MenuHax and then you will need to reinstall.
>>
Has anyone tried out PHBank?
>>
>>25018918
No, no-one.
>>
>>25018918
Yes. Why?
>>
Yo, haven't played in forever, got a 3ds on 9.5. What's the easiest injection method nowadays, and should I update my system?
>>
>>25020408
Update to 10.3 ==> Immediately downgrade to 9.2 ==> Install 10.3 EmuNAND ==> free games forever plus all homebrew benefits like injection. More info in Homebrew General or the 3dshacks reddit. Otherwise if you don't care about free games, etc, then just run Browserhax ==> install Menuhax ==> use PCHeX to directly edit your save file on your 3ds to make pokemon. Downside there is that if you're on 9.5 you probs can't go online. So you can update to 10.3 and use browserhax+menuhax to do the same thing but 10.4 will be out in a week or two and the *hax will likely be patched. Downgrading is dangerous (runs a risk of bricking your console) but is the most future proof option and most feature rich too.
>>
>>25020493
Thanks anon, very concise and helpful information.
>>
>>25020512
No problem.
If you need help picking the best guides once you pick an option, let me know. Especially if you choose to downgrade; that's something you don't want to fuck up. Brick risk is minimised now if you be careful but it's still there. Personally I've done it all (used to just use homebrew on 10.3, then decided to downgrade) so I can help if you need it.
>>
Will my game fuck up if I edit the type chart and starters in pk3ds?

The options are right there, but I've been hearing stories and all...
>>
>>25020639
yes
>>
>>25020752
that sucks
>>
>>25020639
pk3ds tells you that if you try, the game will probably crash.
>>
any injector about?
>>
>>25020786
Yes, I can make anything besides the gengar line
>>
>>25016515

See this is the weird thing, I boot into rxTools emuNAND, select the Homebrew Launcher Loader to start the Homebrew Launcher, but when I select PCHex, PCHex++ or even just Save Manager, the only thing that shows up is "hblauncher_loader v1.0".

Rutile Ruby is definitely saved to the same place; its icon sits right next to the HBLL.
>>
>>25005819
Why the fuck is it bonnie and not clement?
>>25020786
Yes>>25020812
>>
>>25020793

Nidoqueen @ Black Sludge
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
>>
>>25020812
That is super odd, I don't know why that would be the case because I do the exact same thing as you and it works fine. Do you give EmuNAND some time to load up before going to HBL?
>>
>>25020834
do it yourself you lazy nigger, also, read the fucking op next time

>This is not begging general.
>>
>>25020859
no bully

>>25020834
toss up something to gts
>>
>>25020867
level 23 linoone is up
>>
Anyone know of a safe mirror of pkhex? projectpokemon.org seems to be down and all I've been able to find online is a bunch of ukrainian-signed shit, and I'm not running that.
>>
God, Project Pokemon has got to be the shittest fucking site for this crap, it's always going down. Why the fuck doesn't the dev host on Github or at least GBATemp like a normal person. Here's my copy, not sure if it's the latest, it's from December 2015: http://jmp.sh/hWGC2on
>>
>>25021027
I came here to ask the same thing. Got all of the homebrew stuff working, just missing this one vital component.
>>
>>25021053
Thank you very much.
>>
Do any of you know why I can't access pokemon shuffle save data through svdt?

I would like to give myself more hearts but svdt crashes whenever I choose shuffle
>>
>tfw CFW'd my shit up just to play rom hacks and pirate a few games but now people think I'm a injector and cheat all my Pokemon

I just wanted to play a not-braindead version of ORAS, please don't judge ;_;
>>
>>25021053
>thanks anon, much appreciated
>>
>>25021065
Anyone? What are you guys doing to edit your shuffle saves?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSwn-yNtEl8

>look up how megas would look like in amie if you forced them into your party as mega in a save editor
>get this

the fuck?

Well it doesn't crash at least, but just does a model swap. Now I'm curious to see how it would look like with stuff like Darmanitan Zen and Cherrim Sunshine
>>
>>25005881
Couldn't you theoretically download an ironfall.cia and then use ironhax installer? or is that gone too somehow?
>>
>>25023769
At that point you could just install hblauncher_loader.cia instead (or even the homebrew's cia versions themselves). The point was installing on a non-exploitable firmware, especifically 10.2+ where we can't install non-legit CIAs.
>>
File: thing i am working on.png (51KB, 955x79px) Image search: [Google]
thing i am working on.png
51KB, 955x79px
this will be fun
>>
>>25024204
What else are you doing?
>>
So I exported my file and replaced the "main" file and the new files aren't showing up under SD in savedatafiler. What's going on? I exported the file and the usersecuredata before doing the above.
>>
>>25024504
>savedatafiler
This is unnecessary for Pokemon, just use a simpler app like save manager.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6vwld0sg4pkkvcp/save_manager.7z
>>
^.^
>>
Can someone help me please? I want to restore my save to an Alpha Sapphire cia that I installed. Does anyone know a tool I can use?
>>
>>25026070
savedatafiler
>>
File: 27862568_480mw.jpg (205KB, 480x637px) Image search: [Google]
27862568_480mw.jpg
205KB, 480x637px
>bump
>>
>>25029058
Why.
>>
Link to the most updated Event pokemon pack?
>>
File: 1452707035577.gif (2MB, 370x290px) Image search: [Google]
1452707035577.gif
2MB, 370x290px
>>25021251
... who is judging you? Who even knows or cares?
>>
>>25029061
It was on page 10, and there is nearly always one of these threads.
It's just easier than someone making a new one, then waiting an hour before pretending that they are not OP and begging for hax.
>>
File: 1420177493582.jpg (118KB, 787x830px) Image search: [Google]
1420177493582.jpg
118KB, 787x830px
>>25029944
>>
Hey guys I'm shilling this romhack I made over here

>>25033089

It's a prepatched .cia so it's probably really easy to get working.
>>
if I were to put some shitter up on the GTS would anybody be able to get me any dialga ever? literally anything will do
>>
Updated to 10.4, browserhax crashes for me now
>>
>>25033564
why did you update
>>
Do not update to 10.4, or attempt to downgrade to 9.2 now!!
>>
>>25033615
welp...glad I have two separate DS's
>>
God damnit I was too damn late and updated to 10.4. I thought it was 10.3
kill me
>>
>>25018918
It could be better. But it's free.

Pros:
Free
Can move with items
Can move eggs
Shows IV EV hidden power.
Down have to be online.

Cons:
You can't mass move.
Transfer interface isn't super nice to look at.

I haven't tried things like seeing if I can name the boxes. It's really nice for being so free. The lack of pokemiles or battle points is negligible. I do like the interface on the original better, and the search function.
>>
10.4 killed Ironhax
You can no longer launch Ironfall from the home menu unless you have the latest update. It doesn't give the optional "Would you like to update now " dialogue like it used to.
>>
trying to follow rules here

I need a Diance for dex purposes, I just randomly threw this together

Diancie @ Assault Vest
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
- Ancient Power
- Calm Mind
- Dazzling Gleam
- Diamond Storm

can somebody do that for me? I don't give any shits about any of it to be honest, as long as it's something I can put on Pokebank
>>
>>25034619
>trying to follow the rules
>misses the fact that this isn't a fucking begging general and that is clearly written on the op
>>
>>25034714
then why have an in depth pasetbin in that very same OP explaining the proper etiquette for requesting Pokemon?
>>
>>25034729
Whoever made the thread forgot to remove it.
>>
>>25034772
and how is that my fault?
>>
>>25034267
Yeah but all you need is browserhax to install menuhax then downgrade. Once you're on 9.2 you don't need an entrypoint anymore. Just use CTRmanager and cold boot into emuNAND. After installing FBI or BBM or w/e.

NTR doesn't work on 10.4 though
>>
>>25034785
Because you didn't read the whole OP.
>>
>>25034810
>here's how you do thing
>don't do thing, even though I just painstakingly described how to do it!
>>
How do i inject pokemon that can be tradeables?
>>
Is it possible to edit the character models in ORAS like you would on XY?
>>
Does anyone know of a way to get the omega ruby hacks working using a mac?
>>
>>25035293
Duh.
How do you think the busty may mod was made?
You just need a 3D modelling tool and the original Ohana3DS.
>>
>>25035295
Try using wine.
>>
>>25035224
Make then look like they were actually obtained from a game or an event. Don't go full-retard mode when making them.>>25035224
>>
File: 1453089136729.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1453089136729.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>25035829
Thanks, i already corrupted my savefile but it's okay
>>
NEWS
>Nintendo released the 10.4.0-29 system update.
>Ironfall was fixed in the new update but menuhax/browserhax still work

>O3DS emuNAND can update all the way to 10.4
>N3DS emuNAND can update all the way to 10.4 with Gateway/Cakes/Rei
>no one is sure if the new update patches memchunkhax2/sysupdater.

So if you're on 10.3 and below you POSSIBLY have one shot at downgrading, because if you softbrick after the downgrade process you're forced to update to 10.4
>>
To anyone using Hans to play hacks, how do you return to the home menu/HBL?
>>
>>25036435
L+R+Down+B
>>
>>25035688
Sorry meant to ask if it was possible to edit character models I'm OR AS using pkhex like you would with XY
>>
>>25038389
No, what?
You can't use PKhex to edit game models, that makes no sense.
PKhex only edits the game's savedata.
>>
>>25038592
Oh, okay.
Still no, that makes no sense.
Trainer customization was completely excised in ORAS, it's straight up dummied out as far as everyone knows.
>>
>>25038409
Oh ok so I was able to give my character ness eyes because they were in the game right

How do I give myself the battle ring etc if I plan to edit in pokemon and battle right from the start in a new game?

Is there an image guide for oras like there was for xy?

Thanks for the replies
>>
>>25034803
>NTR doesn't work on 10.4 though

Apparently there's an update already. Haven't tested though since I won't bother updating yet.
>>
File: 1453225343046.png (57KB, 411x506px) Image search: [Google]
1453225343046.png
57KB, 411x506px
what have you faggots caused
>>
Is there anyone that could help me with my save file that I backed up.

It's just called "main"
I got OR and 1.4 but it says it's not compatible with the version.
I think it was on 1.2 or something last time.

Anything I could do or some of you could do to help me out?
>>
>>25038927
Delete the secure value and it'll work
>>
>>25038953
How do I do this?
>>
>>25038960
What save editor are you using?
>>
>>25038968
PKHex?
>>
>>25038971
I mean what you used to extract the save. SaveDataFiler, Save_Manager, svdt...
>>
>>25038977
SaveDataFiler
>>
>>25038981
Top screen should say something or some other about the button press you need to do to delete the secure value.
Doing that should make the save work.
>>
>>25038992
Neat thanks bro
>>
Is there a living dex with all pokemon including legendaries and all legit?
>>
I'm pretty happy right now guys.

I went to Japan on Holiday and whilst I was there I went to the Pokemon Centre in Osaka

They was running an event for a Shiny Gyrados and I got it.
However my save file corrupted and it pissed me off.
Now I found out how to edit saves and there was a wondercard that had the exact same event and now I have it.
Thank fuck for that
Pic Related
>>
>>25039346
i agree with this
any help would be appreciated
>>
How do I "remove" a hack? Should I just delete the .romfs file that goes in the hans folder or is there another step?
>>
>>25040455
you can just not open hans
>>
I miss being able to get mons through pokegen GTS.

stop ruining fun jewtendo
>>
Do some 3DS games not care what firmware you're on when you go online? I'm still on 10.3 but it's still letting me connect to PSS/GTS. Pokemon is pretty much the only online game for the 3DS I care about, so not even having to update emuNAND would be nice.
>>
>>25040833
You only need to be on the latest version of pokemon to go online. Firmware doesn't matter.

The only concern is if they release an update to pokemon and patch the eshop access from homebrew.
>>
>>25040807
I understand, but I intended to remove any trace of the hack from my sd card
>>
>>25042213
Then just remove the HANS folder for the game.
>>
>>25040833
Should be safe to update your emuNAND to 10.4, if you rely on BrowserHax or IronHax then get another entry point first.
>>
>>25040833
Pokemon only cares about being on the latest game version, you're clear.
>>
>>25040833
eShop is the only thing that checks your Firmware online. Games merely require being on the latest patch if one exists. So in Nintendo's world, you have to update in order to get the patch off the eShop. In the CFW world, you can get the patch off the internet and inject it. Or just update your emuNAND to the latest version and get it off the eShop.
>>
>bump
>>
File: VVRQITL.png (251KB, 800x887px) Image search: [Google]
VVRQITL.png
251KB, 800x887px
Is there similar to pic related for OR AS?

I want to inject the battle ring without having to go through the stupid story again
>>
Is Neo XY good or shit?
>>
>>25046061
They aren't amazing, but I found them enjoyable. The story and dialogue changes are shitty fanfic-tier, but the pokemon/move changes mix things up. And it does make a lot of the trainers more difficult, which is welcome compared to XY
>>
>>25045829
yes
>>
>>25046568
Where is it couldnt find it anywhere

I want to edit the mega ring in oras but cant find it
>>
anyone have a QR for the japanese event dialga/tips on genning foreign mons? its for a friend and I don't wanna screw it up
>>
So can I not get started with this because I have 10.4 nintendo thing? I have OOT
>>
>>25032399
stupid faggot nigger shitposting weaaboo
>>
yeah I can't find any .rar's with shiny xerneas/yveltal/telepathy dialga/palkia. anyone know where they are? the one in the OP is no help
>>
>battle frontier is in Z
>someone makes a romhack of ORAS with it included
>>
>>25047614
You can install OoThax through browserhax (which still works for now, but can be patched out without prompting).
>>
if anyone can convert .wc6 to .pk6 I would greatly appreciate it, I've found the wondercard files for shiny xerneas and yveltal

https://gbatemp.net/attachments/zoroark-shiny-xerneas-events-zip.29066/

https://www.sendspace.com/file/36npme (yveltal)
>>
>>25048480
>Use browserhax/menuhax to dump save
>Inject wc6s into your game using pkhex
>claim events from attendant
>dump save again. Now you have pkx files for all of those events.
>>
>>25048996
nvm I figured it out
>>
>look at cool hacks you can do

>literally no naked fem pokemon

meh.
>>
>>25049142
but they are always already naked?
>>
so the shiny japanese event Yveltal I injected still says my region as its region, is it still legit? I can trade it and take it to tournaments? I guess I'll try taking it on battlespot
>>
>>25049244
It won't be blocked on battle spot, but you should still edit the 3ds region to Japan, just to be safe. The language can stay in English, though.
>>
I'm gonna blow my fucking brains out if I have to fuck with this stupid xerneas event any more. I'm managing the .wc6 for it the same way I did the yveltal that I got to work just fine.

https://1fichier.com/?47n811t6d0

it's this file. no matter what even if I remove the wonder card from my received list and save, it still says it's been picked up in game. is it just a bad file
>>
hey goys so I'm pretty new to all this stuff and I've read through the pastebins n shit but every time I visit the forum posts linked in the pastebins it says it doesn't work on n3ds. I have a n3ds sysnand version 9.2 and emunand version 9.5. will I be ok? Sorry for the (probably) retarded questions
>>
>>25049938
What's your CFW? You might be able to update to 10.4 emuNAND.
>>
>>25049977
cakes. I don't want to thought, do I have to?
>>
>>25049793
Use the wc6 editor to set the unused flag and inject it again.
>>
>>25049979
You don't have to, but you can. It depends on what you want to do?
>>
>>25050024
all I want is some pokemon on my pokemon Y :^)
>>
>>25050036
You didn't even need to downgrade or setup emuNAND for that (unless you're pirating the actual game too). You only needed an entry to HomeBrew (BrowserHax still works) and a save manager (there are several choices) to get the save and modify it using PKHex on a computer, then put it back in the game.
I can't remember if 9.5 users can still inject using QR codes though.
>>
>>25050050
yeah, the game is pirated
>>
File: 1403041585671.jpg (138KB, 580x360px) Image search: [Google]
1403041585671.jpg
138KB, 580x360px
>>25050087
You can install SaveDataFiler from a cia file, or use save_manager from the homebrew menu (>>25024631) to get the save file.
Then copy/move the save file to a computer and open it with PKHex, there are various guides for using it.
Save your work and put it back on the SD card and import to the game.
>>
>>25050110
wew lad thanks senpai
but my original question was if it mattered that I'm on a n3ds...?
>>
>>25050119
no?
>>
How can I check which software version I currently am at? I don't know where to see it.
>>
>>25050128
okay thank you. Can I import multiple pokemon into my box? or is that not possible
>>
>>25050207
by that I mean multiple pokemon at once* meaning I hold shift and select multiple .ekx/.pk6 files
>>
>>25050214
That can be done, yes.
>>
HOW DO I EDIT IN THE MEGA BRACELET IN ORAS USING PKHEX????
>>
>>25051834
you can't
>>
How easy is it to put custom software for a new 3ds XL with Version 10.3.0-28U?
>>
>>25052503
Try using the Browserhax. If it works, follow any downgrade guide. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>25052513
I was looking and some pleb was getting meme'd at for updating to the latest and I heard this was a pretty easy version to downgrade on.
>>
>>25049624
should I edit the country and subregion to japan as well or is that not necessary
>>
>>25052503
It's easy (all you have to do is wait until it works after several tries), but if you get a softbrick the console must be updated to 10.4 via the internet and you can't try it again.

In other words, you have only one chance when the downgrade process begins.
>>
>>25053515
It's not necessary, but do it just in case. The language can be whatever you want though.
>>
So. Ironfall is completely patched and wont ever work as a gateway anymore? Im still on 10.3. Not going to update.
>>
File: nbxcvnxcfb.png (15KB, 452x303px) Image search: [Google]
nbxcvnxcfb.png
15KB, 452x303px
What the fuck am I doing wrong? This is exactly what my yveltal event card looked like when I injected it into my game and I was able to pick it up from the delivery girl just fine. But no matter what it says this xerneas has already been picked up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsVUzntMubc I followed this faggot's tutorial exactly

no dialogue box pops up saying to set it to unused though, is that the problem
>>
Is it possible to trade someone a Pokemon from my game and have them find my Secret ID?

I lost my copy of Alpha Sapphire a while ago, alongside 6 of my perfect bred shinies, and I'd like to inject them back in an original-as-possible form.
>>
>>25053631
>using an old pkhex version, pleb
>>
File: 1395448494885.png (107KB, 286x306px) Image search: [Google]
1395448494885.png
107KB, 286x306px
is there a box dump for a living pokedex floating around that i can inject?
>>
>>25053987
yes
>>25053656
no
>>
>>25054018
please post the link to the box dump of the living pokedex
>>
so I downloaded the latest version of pkhex and got the dialogue box saying "set wonder card to unused?" I click yes, save, export sav, import it then open oras. It still says its been used. what the fuck do I do
>>
>>25054060
you have to set the card back into the slot, silly.

pkhex only scans the wc when you load it to the view, to save changes you must set it back.
>>
>>25054067
I figured that out, thanks though. does anyone have the wonder card files for telepathy dialga/palkia
>>
>>25054081
projectpokemon has them in the wc zip, I think they're in the unverified/powersaves folder
>>
Will there be any downloadable freeware that will become gateways for homebrew anymore?

>tfw want to do a system transfer to my n3ds but all i have for 10.4 is oothax

Since they patched Ironfall and apparently made an update mandatory, anything can happen. Should I just get cubic ninja to guarantee a reliable gateway at all times?

fug. I hope something good comes up. Im not touching 10.4
>>
>>25053625
>>25054501
10.4 patched the ironfall exploit by forcing you to update to run it (and ironhax doesn't work on the updated ironfall).

There is some talk of getting IronHax to work on the newer versions of ironfall, but that may never happen, although these hackers are always trying new things out so I doubt that there will never be exploitable freeware again.

I think browserHax still works on 10.4 right now, you can use that to get MenuHax as a second entry since browserhax can be patched at any time without asking to update.

If you have CubicNinja or OoT then you should use that as an entry if you don't want to lose homebrew.
>>
I want to use caught mons from Y online in AS, would PHBank be the way to do it, and would they be "legit"(allowed to use online) ?
>>
>>25056570

Also, does changing a Pokemon's stats in PKhex make them detected to be illegal and get me blocked online?
>>
>>25054921
10.4 blocks memchunkhax2 though so you can't downgrade anymore. It's very likely 10.3 was the last chance to install CFW. Homebrew will always work though, as Nintendo can't develop a proper webbrowser for shit and CN/OoT can't be patched.

>CN is now way overpriced
>people are trying to sell their OoT with the payload installed
>>
>>25056570
>>25056578
As long as it's possible (i.e no more than 510 EVs and shit), it won't be detected as illegal o hack.
>>
>>25056674

Ah, ok, thanks. So would the safest way to do it be:

Hack in mons with moves as males, breed with relevant nature ditto, cheat the IVs + Evs of the offspring, then give Pokerus and level up in game as usual
?
>>
>>25056739
You could edit the offspring's level, EVs, IVs, nature, ball and moves/abilities (so long as legal combos) and be fine.
>>
picross exploit when
>>
>>25056808
Could I change hatched Gastly's and Abra's into Gengar and Alakazam legally?
>>
>>25056824
There is one, but as far as I know you need to be on 9.2 (or at least your sysnand should)
>>
>>25057112
shit
why hasn't anyone made one for 10.3 yet?
>>
When I install the CTRmanager and RXtools I 100% lose the ability to use the Homebrew Launcher. If I go into it from that menu all I get is a black and red screen, forever. If I go into EmuNAND and enter the HB launcher from there, same thing.

What's going on? Please help me. I'm going completely insane.
>>
>>25056886
Yeah. Shouldn't matter if you bump up the level and change species.
>>
>>25057157
Ninjhax/*hax's backend that svdt/save_manager uses to decrypt saves doesn't support newer games. Smea is working on *hax 3.0 and that's a hope but idk if he even cares since he himself only used it for ironhax and dropped tdvs.
>>
Since this is /vp/'s homebrew general, I'll ask here:
Are there any good gen 6 rom hacks yet? I just got a new SD card and want to fill it up.
>>
>>25057660
no
>>
>>25057660
Short-answer: _No

I have barely played any of them so I may be inaccurate. All of them make all 721 pokémon available in-game.

>Neo X/Y
Pretty good gameplay-wise but the dialogue change makes it a cringefest.

>Rutile Ruby/Star Sapphire
Grind hell, the most challenging one. Exp curve takes Exp Share in mind.

>Rising Ruby/Sinking Sapphire
Made by Drayano which has some reputation from previous hacks such as Volt Black or Sacred Gold. It's his usual stuff, and apparently adds gym leader rematches as well.

/hbg/ is make a texture hack with nude models if you're into that.
>>
Is there really no way to play hacks of the ds games in the 3ds?
>>
>>25057312
CTR manager replaces boot.3dsx. You need to rename your payload's boot.3dsx to boot_hb.3dsx.
>>
>>25058042
Correct. DS flashcarts are a dime a dozen and work just as good, if not better. Once Nintendo releases a DS game on the eShop, then we can install DS games to the home menu (just inject the game you want over the DS.cia ala game boy advance games). But till then, no one really wants to put that much effort in.
>>
what should i do if i'm on 9.9.0
>>
>>25058125
What do you want to do?
Downgrade to 9.2 using sysupdater and setup sysNAND and emuNAND to pirate shit.
Upgrade to 10.4 if you want to use e-shop to update games or whatever, but if you go to 10.4 you can't (currently) downgrade.
Also if you fail to downgrade properly and softbrick your console, you can then only fix it by updating to 10.4 (i.e. you only get one chance).
>>
>>25058082
You can't inject into a DSi game?
>>
when i make an edit to a pokemon in my party (EVs, moves, etc) and import the edited main file it doesn't work. but i also tried giving myself a kangaskhanite directly into my item bag and it actually worked.

help?
>>
>>25058397
Just edit mons in the PC, it's easier since some other places are read-only.
>>
>>25058415
thanks
>>
>>25058312
No. You could for other DSiware games, but DSiware =/= DS.
>>
Are those Gen 6 hack games compatible with regular ones or not? Like could I trade/battle pokemon with someone playing regular ORAS or is it solo only?
>>
>>25058615
Rutile/Star should work with other gen 6 games, since they don't change the pokemon

NeoXY definitely isn't compatible because of all the moveset/ability/type/encounter changes

Rising/Sinking might be compatible. I haven't checked, but since some pokemon's encounter areas/level up movesets were changed, those pokemon won't be compatible.
>>
>>25058718

Thank you.
>>
Well I think I bricked my sister's old 3DS that she got for her birthday... I had ironhax on 10.3 and rarely used the homebrew so I decided to update to 10.4. Once I downloaded 10.4 the system restarded and did not boot to the main menu. All I get is a black screen. I'm screwed, aren't I?
>>
>>25060314
So i took out the SD card and it booted successfully. Anyone know what files to delete so my sd card works fine without reformatting the whole thing and potentially losing game saves, virtual console downloads, etc?
>>
>>25060314
>>25060374

I ended up putting the SD card in when the 3DS was in the menu screen, and reset the theme to default. It seemed menuhax was messing things up. Everything works fine now.
>>
>>25038793
A miracle.

https://mega.nz/#!KgMkEayI!Xw5FK7P0A1Wc9t9b2bbaBje58Lx_jzlDPQReN04Z6h4
>>
>>25060805
Upload that stuff to another website please.
>>
>>25060805
Upload it on 4share
>>
>>25060805
What is this
>>
>>25060852
Something related to Pokémon.
>>
>>25060916
Of course I know that you fuckwad. I can tell it's a romhack but what has been changed in it
>>
>>25060930
download it and find out.
BTW. Upload it on 4share.
>>
File: pokeblocks.png (160KB, 692x566px) Image search: [Google]
pokeblocks.png
160KB, 692x566px
We can do some research on PC now, which is neat.

Pokeblocks are at 0x23600-0x23630 in an ORAS save file.

I'll pull request them into PKHeX later today.
>>
https://shibbyduckegg.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/how-to-back-up-nintendo-ds-and-gba-save-files-to-your-pc/

this is great, V0.2.4 works the best
>>
File: 1440564573770.jpg (12KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
1440564573770.jpg
12KB, 280x180px
Any romhacks that lets a character use ALL the clothes choices?
>>
Let's say that, hypothetically, someone had a New3ds on version 9.9.0-26U with working ironhax. What steps/guide/whatever would that person need to follow to downgrade and be able to pirate shit? Hypothetically, of course
>>
>>25062776
yes
>>
>>25062776

Why do you want to gay up Calem?
>>
>>25058468 here

I've tried editing Pokémon in my PC but it still doesn't work. I save and export as main but the Pokémon go back to the way they were.

what can I do?
>>
>>25063899
bump
>>
>>25063899
>>25066039
Hypothetically that person would know how to google
>>
Is there a box dump of a living pokedex floating around anywhere I can import into my game?
>>
>>25066016
Did you import the file using whatever save file manager you use?
>>
>>25066074
check the op, in one of the pastebins there was a link to a living dex
>>
>>25066103
yes, and also got it back on my digital copy save file. I already managed to hack a megastone into my save file, the problem seem to be the Pokémon? even if I save in pkhex and export the main save and load it back up, the Pokémon go back to its original stats.
>>
>>25062776
The models for some of the clothes and textures might be distorted, but you could probably hack it in. Is there a hack that does that? No.
>>
>>25066669
Wait, what are you editing on the pokemon? Are you editing IV/EVs or are you directly editing the stat values?
>>
>>25066669
you have to 'set' each slot back when you're done editing...
>>
has a meme for the hoopa event been made yet? i couldn't get it anywhere around where i live but i hate to miss out completely
>>
Can someone inject me this please ?

Palkia @ Lustrous Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Protect
- Spacial Rend
- Hydro Pump
Pentagon/non-shiny/dusk ball

I have a lvl 11 milotic at the gts requesting for a lvl 90+ palkia
>>
>>25067560
Get the zip from the OP of this thread
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?33343-Gen-VI-Event-Contribution-Thread

>>25068441
Browserhax still works on 10.4, you know
>>
>>25068540
Bbut I'm dumb :(
any video tutorial ?
>>
Is someone here taking requests ?
>>
>>25069141
Probably no because all the downgrade hype.
>>
>>25068746
Not our fault you can't follow clear instructions.

>>25069141
No, fuck off, literally everyone can do it right now.
>>
I've seen ORAS mods that change the clothing options for the player character, but also change a bunch more stuff. Is there a mod that just changes the clothes to blue? I own Ruby, but recently downloaded Sapphire and would like to have my clothes blue similar to how Emerald had your clothes green.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 400x465px
>>25069744

Whatever requesting anyway,

Modest Palkia
EVs in everything less Atk
IVs 252 SpA 150 Hp 106 Spe

Spacial Rend
Earth Power
Trick Room
Protect

Pentagon/Ultra Ball
>>
>>25053987
>>25054018

>injecting a whole living pokedex

Why even play?
>>
>>25069991
Got it. What's your FC ?
>>
>>25070095

Wanna put it on gts ? It's easier

Palkia named Doppiata!
Level 50, message vp
>>
>>25070182
What do I ask in exchange ? And tell me when to send it so that you don't get sniped.
>>
>>25070217

I'm with a onix on gts just waiting, the nickname was not needed( that's the name of my own palkia)

Message is the vp
>>
I had to nickname it brcause it has my OT (didn't post yours)
>>
>>25070250

No problem thanks
>>
Hi guys. Accidentally updated to 10.4, so i'd like to request a pair of pokes:
Zekrom Lv. 100 Holding a Life Orb
Adamant nature
IVs: 31 in everything less Sp. Att
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 6 Def
Moves: Bolt Strike, Protect, Rock Slide and Dragon Claw
Catched into a Dusk Ball
Pentagon from AS

Kangaskhan lv.100 Holding a Kangaskhanite
Adamant Nature
IVs: 31 in Everything less SP Atk
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 6 Def
Moves: Fake Out, Protect, Double Edge and Sucker Punch
Pentagon form OR or AS, dont care
Catched in any legal ball. Just answer this post and ill give you the FC, thanks a lot
>>
>>25070271
Can Mega stones be traded over GTS ?
>>
>>25070277
Im not sure, but it doesnt really care. If it's not allowed, i can give it to the kangaskhan, i think i alredy got some Kangaskhanite's, so i dont really need it
>>
>>25070277

They can't nor moves like dragon ascent/origin pulse/precipice blades
>>
>>25070277
I posted a sunkern into the GTS with the message "TY /ekx/". My IGN is "Piro", it's asking for a lvl 91-100 Zekrom. If u made the Kangas instead, tell me and ill change it.
>>
Yes I wasn't sure. I'm currently editing Kanga's memory so that it looks legit.
>>
>>25070312
Then ill make the Sunkern asking for Kangas.
>>
Kangaskhan sent. I'm waiting for Zekrom. Also tell me if it looks ok to you.
>>
>>25070399
The Kangas is OK. I'm posting a Numel in exchange for Zekrom right now with the same message
>>
Sent
>>
>>25070427
Thanks anon. Really aprreciating it
>>
>>25069812
no
>>
>>25070672
Ok ;_;
>>
>>25070271
The only entrypoint they patched was Ironhax, there is literally no reason not to do it yourself you lazy faggot.
>>
I hate this season of Pokémon Anime.
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-06-22-02-02-34.png (757KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-06-22-02-02-34.png
757KB, 1280x800px
>>25070902
subscribed
>>
requesting at level 1
Shiny/Female/Love Ball
Absol @ Absololite
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 252 Att / 252 SpD / 4 hp
Jolly Nature
- Slash
- Night Slash
- Psycho Cut
- Iron Tail

FC:0404-6392-9293
>>
>>25070948
I'll do it in 5-10 minutes, if you don't mind
>>
>>25071013
sounds great. does it matter which game we trade through? i got y and omega ruby
>>
>>25071026
Everything except ORAS mega stones if you're on XY. Other it doesn't matter
>>
>>25071063
ok ill load up my Y then, thank you again.
>>
>>25071063
have to update. be on in 5
>>
Please could I have a legal Rotom? I'm not sure if this is possible
I'm not too bothered about the stats, but please could it be holding a leftovers if possible? No biggie if not
I put up a Milotic on the GTS with the message "Thanks vp"
>>
>>25071013
thanks man, sweet ass hookup
>>
>>25071209
Any form ?
>>
Going to send Rotom-Wash then
>>
No Rotom request on GTS :/
>>
Well I'll keep in my box. See you tomorrow if you're still there.
>>
>>25071235

Wash if possible, please.
Moveset of Volt Switch, Hydro Pump, Will-o-wisp and Pain Split please
>>
>>25071286

I think I left a request for "Rotom", so I may be unable to receive Rotom-W. Not sure about that though. I'm in the UK if that makes a difference, and my 3DS is currently off.
>>
Would it be possible to add ORAS megas to XY? Or is romhacking not that far along?
>>
>>25071874
they're different model formats, so the answer is no unless you convert them (nobody has)
>>
>>25071896
>different model formats
That's weird. Guess that's probably a part of the reason Gamefreak didn't add them to XY to begin with. I would try but without any romhacking experience it would take me ages. By then Gen 7 would be out and my hack would be pointless.
>>
>>25071896
Shouldn't you be able to compare the hex maniac since they're in both xy and oras
>>
I'm playing that Star Sapphire hack and it says if you update the game you "lose features." What features? All of them or what?
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.