[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >hop out of bed >ignore the morning wood >checks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (206KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 960x640px
>be me
>hop out of bed
>ignore the morning wood
>checks serebii for corocoro leaks
>they have arrived
>unzip.jpg
>major announcement next issue
>getting harder
>affecting the entire world
>about to blow
>"for the movie"
>flaccid
>>
>>24997701
imagine if that annouce ment is the
end of pokemon
>>
HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

ARE
YOU
RETARDED

COROCORO
HAS
NEVER
ANNOUNCED
A
GAME
EVER

YOU
ARE
A
FAGGOT

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>24997713
>COROCORO DOESN'T HAVE POKKEN NEWS, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!
>>
>hates humans
>inb4 loves the shit out of ash
>>
>>24997713
WHAT
IS
PLATINUM
YOU
BITCH
>>
>>24997701
It's already been pointed out a dozen times that a major announcement for the movie that "affects the entire world" is going to be something like the movie starring an all new Pokemon or some other similar shit that's not PURELY relevant to the movie.
>>
>>24997743

Actually I wouldn't mind that. That actually sounds like big news
>>
>>24997743
Seems plausible
>>
>>24997752
It's going to be that. They're not going to call a Japanese distro of Volcanion or whatever "news that affects the entire world" and minor movie plot elements that only matter to the movie itself never even GET advertised.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 366x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 366x419px
>>24997741
A game from literally 8 years ago
>>
>>24997778
>moving the goalpost this hard
>>
>>24997701
Volcanion is the last pokemon in the dex with number 721, the movie will air 7/21/16 and announce the end of pokemon.
The Last: Pokemon the Movie confirmed
>>
>>24997887
The movie comes out July 16th
>>
>>24997887
>7/21/16
>anybody but amerifats putting dates like this way
>even the wrong fucking date
>>
>>24997729
>inb4 it was abused as a babby by a team of poachers with goofy hairstyles
And if IF there is a next gen pokemon in this movie, it will be the key to making Volcanion see that not all humans are bad.
>>
>>24997701
lol OP this shit made me laugh so hard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.