[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Z Confirmed for 2017 or later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1280620922796.jpg (11KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
1280620922796.jpg
11KB, 342x192px
Guys, I've got some good and bad news:

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html

The good news: Starting in February, we will be able to get 1 mythical Pokémon. This goes all the way until December. The good news: This will pretty much cover everything.

The bad news: Even in December 2016, it says that these are available ONLY in X/Y/OR/AS.

I hate to break it, but that means Pokémon Z can NOT come out until at least January 2017.
>>
February: Mew (Gamestop)
March: Celebi (Nintendo Network)
April: Jirachi (Nintendo Network)
May: Darkrai (Gamestop)
June: Manaphy (Nintendo Network)
July: Shaymin (Nintendo Network)
August: Arceus (Gamestop)
September: Victini (Nintendo Network)
October: Keldeo (Nintendo Network)
November: Genesect (Gamestop)
December: Meloetta (Nintendo Network)
>>
>>24996861
No skin off my back, I'm just here for the hype of the new games. Just give me the usual magazine scans.
>>
>>24996861
They wouldn't fucking list the game if it wasn't revealed yet, you dumbass.
>>
>Receive Meloetta via Nintendo Network beginning December 1, 2016, for your Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y game.

This basically 100% confirms there can't be a new Pokémon game until 2017. Like I said, it could be as early as December 25th, 2016, but that's basically a week before 2017.
>>
>>24996881

Wrong. They have NEVER pre-announced a Pokémon giveaway before without including EVERY GAME it can be downloaded in. Right before OR/AS came out, every single X/Y event was concluded. Before X/Y came out, every single B2/W2 event was concluded, etc.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Z to come out. Why? Because then Z would only be able to receive a PORTION of this yearly event, and that wouldn't be fair.
>>
>>24996890
i'm afraid he's right guys...
>>
>>24996890
>Because then Z would only be able to receive a PORTION of this yearly event, and that wouldn't be fair.

Or Z wouldn't be able to receive them at all, which has been done in the past.
>>
>>24996895
No he's not.
>>
>>24996890
Or Z not receive anything
>>
>>24996897

That wouldn't make any sense. How would they explain how an older game gets LEGENDARY EVENTS while the newest game gets NOTHING? Even if it got something, how the hell is it going to top Mew, Genesect, and Meloetta??
>>
>>24996890

Or they didn't list them cuz the game is a secret right now and they'll simply add them when the game is announced/comes out
>>
>>24996890
The Pokémon Center Japan birthday events. They run year on. They continued over the release of ORAS despite being announced in advance.

Actually get facts and/or research before spouting off about shit you know nothing about.
>>
File: 1446020716508.png (567KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446020716508.png
567KB, 1280x720px
>it's all over
>>
>>24996906
You're jumping to a lot of conclusions
>>
>>24996861
>>24996913
oh wow, i never realized how similar those poses were
>>
>>24996906
By being a new game, which will have it's own novelty. And possibly the downloadable pokemon in it by default.
>>
>>24996871
Why can't they all be Nintendo Network? So stupid.
I really hope some generous fucks on here will be willing enough to give me Gamestop codes when they come out.
>>
>>24996881
The question that you should be asking is why it hasn't been revealed yet, then.
>>
>>24996947
Because it's not being released for a while and TPC/Nintendo don't do a long reveal to release period for Pokémon anymore.
>>
>>24996950
They've literally detailed their plans from now until the end of the year. Pokkén was revealed years in advance of its release.
If there was a new RPG coming out in the year of the anniversary, it would have been revealed early enough to have been included in the big press release detailing all of their plans. As it is, the plans don't even hint at it.
The dream is dead.
>>
>>24997009

A fucking game announcement would overshadow pretty much everything else AND likely hurt the sales of the Virtual Console releases.
>>
>>24997009
You sir, are an ignoramus
>>
>>24996890
Or there'll they'll all be available in game for Z
>>
>>24997015
Bullshit, they announced basically everything BUT the main game. In Europe SMD comes out a week before RBY rerelease. Hows that for affecting the sales?
>>
> Caring about it being released this year

I just want it announced and some details so I can have something to look forward to
>>
>>24997009
You honestly think this is it for 2016? Everything they listed?

lolno
>>
>>24996861
>Webpages CANNOT get updated, EVER!
>>
>>24996871
>you might not be able to go to gamestop
Good thing i have those shiny ledgendaries to trade for codes.
>>
>>24996861
There won't be Z, deal with it and wait for Gen 7
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.