[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feb.'s CoroCoro Hype Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: pokemonzconfirmed.png (246KB, 574x351px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonzconfirmed.png
246KB, 574x351px
> Next month's issue of CoroCoro, due out on February 15th, will also have a World Exclusive Scoop Poster and a major announcement that will affect the entire world.

IDS HABBEDINGS
>>
For the movie
>>
>>>/trash/
>>>/tv/
>movie
>>
>>24996404
I hope it is sexy
>>
>>24996404
>Believing Serebii
>>
>>24996391
it'll just be another uninteresting poster and the Volcanion distribution info for the movie
>>
>Movie or Go
>>
>>24996404
Where does it say for the movie?
>>
>>24996430
>Not believing based Serebii
>>
>>24996471
>based
>pirating copy of black and leaking shit illegally
>based
>>
>>24996404
>>24996446
>AND a major announcement that will affect the entire world

can you fags even read?
>>
>>24996484
Pomf pls
>>
File: huey2.png (179KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
huey2.png
179KB, 600x638px
>>24996500
>I-It's ok when serebii does it!
>>
File: movie.png (19KB, 589x202px) Image search: [Google]
movie.png
19KB, 589x202px
>>24996498
I can, can you?
>>
>>24996498
>major announcement that will affect the entire world for the movie.
>for the movie

Can you even read, fag?
>>
File: utkGf.png (265KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
utkGf.png
265KB, 500x468px
Does Volcanion remind anyone else of Vritramon for some reason?
>>
>>24996511
It says nowhere that the major announcement is for the movie on Corocoro. It says that there will be more revealed about the movie, plus a worldwide relevant announcement.
>>
>>24996513
>>24996511
>Next issue will have a poster with a huge movie-related scoop. There will also be a huge announcement that concern the entire world.
Translation from actual nipnops and not serecuck
>>
>>24996391
>entire world
so yeah, pokemon go
>>
Have they given up on main series games since Yokai Watch?
>>
>>24996511
volcanion distribution ticket?
figure?
nice regardless, i like volcanion, i want to marry him
>>
File: 1449892460807.png (1MB, 896x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1449892460807.png
1MB, 896x1100px
>>
>>24996629
I mean, I'm going to bet that it's about Volcanion distribution worldwide. Or it can be gen 7 pokemon that is going to debut in the movie.
Not for a second I'm going to believe that we are going to get next game announcement next month
>>
>>24996391

Just more GO crap, probably.
>>
>>24996624
The games are nothing alike, if you actually cared
>>
>>24996680
The Volcanion distro will either be in theaters or via serial codes on the movie tickets. It's how they always do it.
A Gen 7 Pokemon is much more likely.
>>
Even if the worldwide announcement is movie related it still means most likely "new pokemon" or at least megas.

Major announcement in CC (even if movie realted)
Super Bowl ad

Its safe to say it'll be at least something noteworthy
>>
File: 4095840985.jpg (38KB, 498x306px) Image search: [Google]
4095840985.jpg
38KB, 498x306px
>>24996391
OP didn't copy the last few words

>It was also announced that ext month's issue of CoroCoro, due out on February 15th, will have a World Exclusive Scoop Poster and a major announcement that will affect the entire world for the movie.
>for the movie
>the movie.
>>
>>24996758
Again EVEN if it is for the movie, it still screams "new Pokemon". Have you forgotten that its the movies that always intoduce new mons/forms?

What is Lucario, Zoroark, Donphan, Mega Mewtwo Y, Sylveon, Mega Diancie, Hoopa Unbound etc
>>
>>24996758
If it's for the movie and still "affects the entire world" it's going to be the revelation of something entirely new, moron. Either a new Pokemon or a new mega or something along those lines.
>>
>>24996758
Problem is that it's been years since a Pokemon film have been relevant or advertised as a major worldwide evenement where I live (France), and when I say years, I mean since Pokémon 3 or 4ever. So I don't see how a movie related announcement can affect the entire world by now, when actually only Japan and maybe (I don't know) americans care.

Also>>24996620
>>
For them anything can "concern the whole world". If you expect anything relevant after all those months, you really are retarded.
>>
>>24996804
>20th annivesary next month
>super bowl ad announced
>shit ton of other stuff announced
>CoroCoro promises big worldwide news(even if movie realted)

Yet you still are a denialfag. Dont expect a game announcement but saying that there wont be anythin surprising proves YOU are retarded my friend
>>
>>24996825
Super bowl ad will be for Pokemon GO, thats a granted simply because it is far more fitting than announcing a new game for people, who dont even know what the fuck is going on.

Also volcanion reveal was teased as a big announcement and yet we got nothing. Yes, it was an official reveal but still it means nothing. I am not a denialfag as much as you are, because all those months I havent been giving a fuck and a lot of people are still upset. Guess who is going to get mad next month and that is not me.
>>
>>24996765
so this is the last gen 6 movie, i assume?
>>
>>24996804
>After all those months

Assuming you're referring to the months of people incorrectly predicting a Z announcement, you do realize that if one takes it as a given that the game has to be released at some point, then every month that passes makes it more likely for the game to be announced the following month, right? The real retards are the people who went:

>a game was announced this month in a previous year, surely Z will be announced!
>it isn't
>DAMMIT TROLLFREAK WHERE'S MUH Z
>Masuda's attending an event, surely Z will be announced!
>it isn't
>an event only tangentially related to Pokémon is happening, surely Z will be announced!
>it isn't
>an major Pokémon event is happening but new mainline games have never been announced at said event and no announcement is promised, but surely Z will be announced!
>it isn't
>a game was announced in a special Pokémon Direct in a previous year, this is a general Nintendo Direct and no announcement is promised, but surely Z will be announced!
>it isn't
>a major announcement for the franchise is promised for next month, surely Z will be announced!
>it isn't, but a new mon is still major for the magazine's target audience who haven't JUST INJECTED IT :^)
>a second major announcement said to affect the whole world is promised for the month of the franchise's 20th anniversary
>it's also the third year since the generation began and taking yet another year to release it would mark the longest gap between main series games, and the longest generation overall, in franchise history
>BUT THEY TOTALLY PROMISED TO ANNOUNCE IT ALL THOSE OTHER TIMES AND DIDN'T, OBVIOUSLY IT'S NEVER EVER COMING OUT!!!11111!!!1!1

Don't pretend you're not one of them, only people who pulled hype out of their asses and got BTFO think it's not happening now.
>>
File: 1447298266061.png (17KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1447298266061.png
17KB, 500x300px
>>24996953
capped, and will be posted next month when you get BTFO'd
>>
>>24996842
>Super bowl ad will be for Pokemon GO,

Its the 20th annivesary stuff, it wont be just GO especially after it was officially announced last year, its not news. If it was a Pokemon GO ad they'd say it from the very beggining, the game isnt a secret anymore
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.