1. E4 rechallenge in the post-game where they all have full teams with a Mega to use, levels match or exceed ORAS's rematch levels 2. Satisfying post game content that mostly gets your team to the levels of the E4 rechallenge 3. A way to rebattle the Gym Leaders where they have full teams of 6 4. At least one more post game facility to go with what exists in XY 5. Challenge mode that can be used from the beginning of the game 6. New pokemon, not talking about Megas but actually more Gen 6 pokemon to bring the total to a respectable number
>>24993485 1) Difficulty modes 2) Pokemon Follow you 3) Better postgame (HGSS, Platinum, BW2 tier) 4) Rematches with all trainers having better Pokemon each time you beat them(By better I mean of course leveled up and evolved) 5) Make trainer customization a damn staple. Just have a default character design and have more options for customization. Like being able to remove my goddamn hat.
New rival characters Replace Ramos, Olympia and Wulfric with new gym leaders Have the gym leaders play a significant role in the story Have team flare be more active at being dicks to people 4 phase Zygarde battle
1. Optional Challenge Mode. 2. New characters, such as Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and others. 3. Lumiose Catacombs, and other new/expanded areas. 4. Expanded customization for boys, as well as girls (Examples: more hair styles, colors, and more clothes). 5. A shit-ton of new Mega Evolutions. If you're going to do it, might as well run with it. Preferably from Gens IV, V, and VI. Other gens are welcome too, but mostly those three.
Interesting post game facility Item replacements for HMs (HMs still useable) Challenge Mode/Easy Mode AVAILABLE FROM START (and on both games if they do that) Auto-run Trainer rematches by exiting and entering area and talking to them, team changes by how many badges
1. Easy, Normal and Hard modes from the start 2. PWT 3. Pokemon following you 4. A device a la pokegear, rebattle all trainers including gym leaders, map and stuff 5. A fucking decent rival that is not your fucking friend
>>24993485 1) The ability to take off rollerskates and make running default, change the run button to a walk button. 2) Difficulty options. Rename Gen VI Exp.Share to Exp.All and add back the old Exp.Share from previous gens. 3) More customization options and different hair styles. 4) New Region to explore (south kalos). 5) Much better written and paced story, better characters, make gym leaders more involved in the story. 6) Let me date Serena.
>>24993849 Are you blatantly retarded, new, or both? >Zygarde's existence, including its new forms >the new series of the anime that feature's Zygarde and its new forms is Pokemon XY+Z/Pokemon XYZ >new Tretta version is called Tretta Ultimate Z
1.day night cycles 2. Weekly events 3. Battle frontier post game 4. Good starters that have a branching evolution line 5. Large map with more than 8 trainers or trainers with multiple types of pokemon.
>1. set field moves to quick menu. For quick access to things like sweet scent/flash
>2. hard mode available for first playthrough Would make it a lot more fun for me I think, I didnt wipe once during x/y and or/as. No actual challenge makes for a lackluster game >3. pokemon following you It was cute having them, but i'm not too bothered if its not implemented
>>24993582 >2) Pokemon Follow you Way too much work for something so meaningless HGSS used sprites, so it wasn't too bad then >just use the models they already have That's not going to work, a lot of them are not meant to be walking around
>>24993485 - More casualization. - More maison. - More leaders with 1-2 pokemon. - An obligatory exp. share handed by mom, with x2 and x3 exp when needed. - An auto win button to online; im tired of lose because my opponent was lucky.
>>24993485 Better customization Better post-game (practically guaranteed) Stronger Elite 4 and Champion Fix Lumiose City so it isn't fucking terrible to navigate. Fix the frame rate. Like, learn how to make a good looking 3DS game. Fuck.
I'm assuming that general new-areas-redone-story stuff comes as default.
1. Improve your friends. Having more of a human element was good, but their implementation was just so flat. Make them less comically incompetent and give them more relevance to the plot. More gameplay integration would be good, too, like them offering to trade / fight / train / hang out with you once a day or something, with more / better options as you become better friends.
2. More to play post-game. Looker was fun (and had surprisingly good characters for a Pokemon game - why couldn't the main game have gotten that?), but was too short and lacked exploration. Something at least on par with the Sevii islands is needed; a whole new and rewarding area to explore.
3. More customisation options, especially unique or costume-like ones that you find rather than purchase. It's ideal side-quest/exploration reward material - I can't believe that they had literally one single piece of clothing that isn't just bought.
4. Better battles - hard mode with higher levels, fuller parties, and strategically-built teams you have to counter to beat without massively overleveling. Doesn't need to be anything too over-the-top, just stuff like "use a Substitute" or "get rid of their weather" or "catch one of the two Unaware mon we conveniently put just before this gym". Rematches would be nice, too.
5. It's absolutely not going to happen, but honestly, a few wholly new Pokemon to fill out the tiny amount Kalos introduced wouldn't hurt. We're not playing on GBAs anymore, guys. Patching in updates in the middle of a generation is totally fine.
Oh, fuck it, they probably did something asinine in the implementation that would make it totally impossible. This is GF we're talking about, after all.
1) Pokemon who follow 2) Mega-evolutions for obvious ones... Raichu when 3) "Unique" pokemon - a second shiny variant that either changes the color further or adds a special feature like spike-eared Pichu 4) A Pokemon League that is a tournament, not a victory road->e4 5) idfk
>>24993485 1. Expanded region (to the south) 2. Side mini games (cycling race in Cyllage, rollerblading comp on route 5, Rhyhorn race on route 22) 3. More megas (Golem, Machamp, Dragonite, Butterfree and Froslass because 'muh patterns') 4. Changed up gym leader roster (with updated teams for originals) 5. More customization (mainly for the male protag).
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the post's information.