[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the Super Bowl ad be for, /vp/? Go, Pokken, or Z?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Super_Bowl_50_logo.png (111KB, 302x330px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Bowl_50_logo.png
111KB, 302x330px
What will the Super Bowl ad be for, /vp/? Go, Pokken, or Z?
>>
>>24993001
American Football "Free to Start" spinoff.
>>
>>24993001
Mostly GO, with a brief bit about the virtual console re-releases and special edition 3DS at the end.
>>
Without a single doubt, it will be GO with possibly a side of the rereleases.

Smartphone genwunner bait + Normie central aka the Super Bowl = Drowning in money.
>>
Its 5 million Dollar. It has to be something big. Pokemon GO i guess hope it isnt corny. Genwunning will feast
>>
Wait until the 2020 Olympics
>>
>>24993001
>no roman numerals
>>
>>24993089
>yfw japan will do everything they can to hide their weeb culture

at least pokemon isn't really part of that
>>
File: 1451299061043.jpg (126KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1451299061043.jpg
126KB, 433x419px
>people actually believing they would show Z for an american only event that the rest of the world don't give a shit about when America is not even their primary market
>>
It will be focused on GO since it will be the easiest thing accessible to everyone watching.
>>
>>24993001
Pokken would be a huge waste of ad money
Most people won't care about it
Go is going to be huge and Pokemon Z is a main game, so both would be much better choices
>>
it's for the 20th anniversary so it will be a general Pokemon ad, you don't spend 5 million burgeroos for one game

>>24993141
what are you even saying, it's just an advertisement
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2pt6zRnGc
>>
>>24993151
this.

You could download GO as the ad is running. That's the magic.
>>
File: image.png (84KB, 150x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84KB, 150x215px
The return of Pokemon Cereal
>>
>>24993257
would unironically like this more than a game announcement tbqh
>>
>>24993175
>you don't spend 5 million burgeroos for one game
Last year had multiple ads for "free" mobile games
>>
>>24993001
Pokkén, for the WOW
>>
>>24993182
>First card was Charizard
He's gotta be making that shit up no way his first card was that rare.

Also, why is everyone so sure there's going to be a commercial at the super bowl for Pokemon? Did I miss an announcement?
>>
Whichever teams play will get Pokemon spoofs (i.e. Carolina Meowths vs Denver Rapidash)

then lead into Pokemon Go
>>
It'll be Go. Normalfags are the demographic for mobile games. They'll probably end it briefly with virtual console announcements as well, but Superbowl time is expensive so it can't be too long.
>>
>>24993001
Probably something Gen 1 related.
>>
It's Go. If you think any other game is even remotely possible, you're kidding yourself.

Go is marketed directly towards the genwunners who became smartphone gamers. That's who is going to be watching the superbowl.
>>
>Pokemon 7th Gen
>American Football Pokemon
>>
>Super Bowl 50 in San Fran
>Worlds 2016 in San Fran

HAPPENING
>>
Pokemon Go hasnt begun closed beta testing let alone open beta testing.
>>
>>24993001
They're going to announce the next Pokemon game.

That's the first thing that came to mind.
>>
>>24993614
>Did I miss an announcement?
Yes.
>>
>>24994476
Irrelevant. What they need to do is inform people it exists.
>>
>realistically
Pokémon GO and RBY on virtual console

>what my hearts yearns for
A new fucking main series game
>>
File: Screenshot_20160113-030240.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160113-030240.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>24994515
>20,000,000 views
>people need to be informed this game exists

Nigga please
>>
>>24994541
But there are still people who would play it that don't know.
Pokemania was a mega-fad that grabbed an entire gen of kids, kids now grown up with childhood nostalgia and money to spend. A lot of them don't even know Pokemon is still around.
>>
>>24994675
If I remember correctly, it was all over Facebook and twitter, people j went to primary school who don't even play games were talking about it
>>
>>24993001
Pokemon GO. It appeases the normies
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.