[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the eventual shinno remakes will be like OR/AS, devoid of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>the eventual shinno remakes will be like OR/AS, devoid of content and inferior to platinum
>>
File: 1452445622564.jpg (28KB, 370x492px) Image search: [Google]
1452445622564.jpg
28KB, 370x492px
>mfw the amount of people that started with gen IV is actually pretty big already
>>
Mfw it's true
>>
File: feel pyjamas.jpg (25KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
feel pyjamas.jpg
25KB, 511x428px
>>24992495
>>
File: 1451757936956.png (141KB, 955x836px) Image search: [Google]
1451757936956.png
141KB, 955x836px
>>24992495
>taking the risk of making Sinnoh remakes at all
>>
>>24992540
>risk

OR/AS made MAD $$$$
>>
No Poffin Making
No Amity Square
No underground mining
No Sinnoh Battle Frontier
but....
Battle Mansion
New Megas
New formed yipeee
>>
My b
>>
File: -4149166400630089394.jpg (5KB, 126x92px) Image search: [Google]
-4149166400630089394.jpg
5KB, 126x92px
>>24992540
>risk
Come'on Anon you can do better than that

My cousin's first Pokemon game was Diamond; he's halfway through Grade 12 now
>>
>>24992656
it's not that the Sinnoh games were bad; it's that they'll fuck it up
>>
>>24992666
That's not what I'm trying to convey

To you it seems like a risk allowing GF to remake the Sinnoh games, because they might fuck it up and ruin something that you hold dear

From the standpoint of GF there is no risk, its free money because fans will definitely buy it. Its a smart investment because the dev time is shorter and the sales are just as high as other mainline games.
>>
File: d2d[1].png (210KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
d2d[1].png
210KB, 600x390px
>more remakes
>>
>>24992495
ORAS is already better than Platinum... so, suck it.
>>
>>24992495
So they'll be better than HGSS, then? I call that a win.
>>
>>24992495
Well at least this time we know it's going to be garbage instead of having hope
>>
>>24992758
Here's your reply. :^)
>>
File: hgssvsoras.png (611KB, 1092x1248px) Image search: [Google]
hgssvsoras.png
611KB, 1092x1248px
>>24992795
LOL
>>
>>24992495
>3D model cynthia

This is all I want.
>>
File: 253.png (37KB, 140x190px) Image search: [Google]
253.png
37KB, 140x190px
>Gen 5 remakes won't have PWT
>>
>>24992831
If they won't have the mall where you can level up the individual shops I will personally slap Masuda's mother.
>>
>>24992866
this desu senpai
>>
>>24992758
as someone who likes emerald the best, fuck no it's not

platinum is probably the best pokemon, while it's single player was slightly worse than emerald's and B2/W2, it's online metagame was the best

OR/AS single player is worse than platinum and it's metagame as well
>>
>>24992795
HG/SS blow crystal out of the water and have lots of content though?
>>
>>24992507
>>24992517
>>24992495
>>24992532
>Thinking Sinnoh was a good region
>>
>>24992495
I wouldn't even care honestly, unless they actually revamp mechanics in a great way for gen 7. Only reason I'm even that disappointed in ORAS is because I was dying to basically play Emerald with phys/special split. But if gen 4 remakes are shit then I am entirely content just playing Platinum.
>>
>>24993776
the region wasn't the best (hoeen) but the gam's content was great
>>
>>24994076
Hoenn is the worst region though
>>
You don't know that

It's their first time on 3DS hardware

ORAS was made immediately after X and Y they didn't have enough time to improve they just made Hoenn

Skipping a year just makes things better
>>
ORAS has more content than Emerald
>>
>>24992595
>No Poffin Making
You don't know that. Pokéblocks weren't removed entirelyand that game you had to play to make them was shit anyways
>No Amity Square
Sure…
>No underground mining
Sure…
>No Sinnoh Battle Frontier
It wasn't even that good.
>but....
>Battle Mansion
Highly doubt it. I'm 99% sure that's staying in gen VI.
>New Megas
>implying that's a bad thing
>New formed yippee
What?

Literally everyone needs to shut the hell up. Remakes are not bad, and after gen VII, or even as soon as Z is released, you fucks will be praising Gen VI and saying OR/AS was better then HG/SS, because it's how you contrarian faggots work. You did it with both HG/SS and you did it with Gen V in its entirety. Kill yourselves.
>>
File: binacle.png (192KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
binacle.png
192KB, 1200x1200px
>>24992495
I just want a Platinum remake, is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>24992495
>failing to mention how hard the Lucario shilling will be
>>
>>24992820
>no third game elements
You get a Johto starter in Emerald for completing the Hoenn dex. You also get that in OR/AS. You don't get that in R/S.

>Pokéathalon takes effort
No it doesn't. It's pretty much free stuff that is normally in limited quantity.

>Customizable safari zone
Yeah, that you have to wait months to see the effects for.

>no game corner instead of "interesting mini-game"
You mean that retarded copy of minesweeper? No. I'd rather have no game corner than a neutered one that is impossible to get anything from.

>added new routes
Who the fuck cares? It's two boring routes.

>ungimped Kanto
Kek. You are blind as a bat. And literally all the "gimped" parts of OR/AS we're taking out the tedious stuff that were a roadblock until you got insanely lucky.

>harder gym leaders
You're forgetting this is a game marketed towards children, and isn't meant to be overly difficult. Plus the only reason HG/SS gym leaders were hard is because the broken leveling curve.

>pokéwalker
Who gives two fucks?

>copy pasta'd a better thing than the battle maison
Kek. You have better things to do in post game. Like get almost any legendary you want. And you don't have the roadblock of 8 more gyms and someone who's got almost level 100 mons on their team.

TL;DR: HG/SS is not actually better than OR/AS, you fucks are just delusional.
>>
Alright lads. Due to the recent 3DS hacks, I'm finally getting around to trying out ORAS

What did they change about it that makes people hate it?
>>
File: 1447283628487.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1447283628487.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>24992495
>>
>>24994257
It's the lost potential is honestly the only gripe. HGSS added pretty much everything fro, Crystal, so people were expecting GF to add everything from Emerald into ORAS
>>
I just want an updated Battle Hall, that is it.
A new Fairy type set of battles would be rad as fuck
>>
Poor Chillin
>>
>>24994255
You're not really countering the argument. Even if you don't care about stuff like the Pokewalker and the extra routes and the generally more robust postgame content, it doesn't mean it wasn't there, nor that others didn't enjoy it, nor that ORAS didn't lack those things.
>>
>>24994255
Hot damn, this is some class A shilling.

Point 1: that's such a fucking trite, minuscule detail. You're really digging.
2: you have to actually look at the screen to play pokeathlon. It's like a bunch of Wario Ware games, and it was fun as hell and really accessible to play with friends.
3: only for the rarest Pokemon (this was back during a time when certain Pokemon were actually hard to find and not present on Route 3 like in XY)
4:
>retarded copy of minesweeper
Confirmed for never having played Voltorb Flip. Shame, because it was a fun game that actually involved puzzle mechanics and you could there and listen to the great HGSS game corner theme.
5: people who like exploring routes care. Which should be just about everyone. God, you're really defending a lack of new content, huh? That's like saying who cares about the Sevii Islands (don't say this). Also, the routes had Crasher Wake, the best gym leader, as well as the Onix and Cloyster trainers.
6: you're a fucking idiot. Go back and walk through GSC's Viridian Forest.
7: stop
8: I do. Going for late night runs with my Jirachi and getting expensive items to sell was a blast. I have to ask you at this point, what part of Pokemon do you even like?
9: so I hear you like to do easy things like catch Pokemon, and not things that actually take effort, like beating a Frontier Brain.

TLDR you're riddled with delusion you shill
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.