[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you going to pick the same starters in Z?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: Greninja-and-Charizard.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Greninja-and-Charizard.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
Are you going to pick the same starters in Z?
>>
No, Venusaur, Blaziken and Greninja.
>>
>>24992370
No
I picked Greninja and Venusaur
I'm thinking about Chestnaught and if they keep the Gen 1 Starters Blastoise
>>
>>24992370
>Y
Chesnaught Blaziken Blastoise
>X
Greninja Charizard
>OR
Swampert
>AS
Sceptile

So Z will be Delphox Venusaur
>>
>>24992370
No, I never do that. I picked Froakie in Y, so I'll go Fennekin or Chespin this time. Not sure which yet, but I'm leaning towards Fennekin
>>
File: 1407611815856.png (187KB, 560x535px) Image search: [Google]
1407611815856.png
187KB, 560x535px
Nah. Greninja was disappointing to me and Charizard was just for breeding moves. This time I'm finding a bullet proof Chesnaught and a rain dish Blastoise
>>
>>24992416
I'm thinking of doing a mono-Grass starter run
>>
X: Froakie
Y: Chespin
OR: Mudkip
Z: Probably Froakie again.
>>
Nah, went with Chespin in Y but I'll go with Fennekin this time because I've warmed up to the line much more. I boxed the Kanto starter and will again.
>>
>>24992370
If Chesnaught gets a mega I'm going to pick it again. The Kanto starter is going in the box either way so I don't really care
>>
>>24992370
I don't know what are you talking about, what's this Z thing
>>
I played Y with Greninja and Charizard Y

In Z I'll probably go with Chesnaught and Charizard X
>>
>>24992370
No, i went with Delphox in Y, so i'm gonna egg a Protean Froakie as starter in Z.
>>
>>24992370
Chesnaught. Only gripe is the shiny version is how it's original colour scheme should be.
>>
>>24992458
>>
File: 653.png (5KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
653.png
5KB, 120x120px
>>24992370
Yup.
>>
>>24992516
and that's why I'm going to breed a shiny Chespin just for Z. Let's hope Chesnaught's mega will looks nice with a shiny palette.
>>
Going with water instead of grass.

Also, who keeping it middle stage here?
>>
>>24992533
I want one too but not sure how I should go about it. Breeding seems like too long and repetitive of a process for me.
>>
I'll figure out wonder trade and get a random starter, I've already started Y over a couple times
>>
File: 1450504553922.jpg (151KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450504553922.jpg
151KB, 480x640px
Yeah, but this time I'll only use Chesnaught instead of it and Blastoise.
>>
Ruby: Torchic (Mudkip first but replaced that save file and ended up losing the Mudkip team years later)
Y: Fennekin
X: Froakie
OR: Mudkip
AS: Treecko
Z: Chespin

I don't care about receiving Kanto starters, since I don't use them for my Kalos teams. I try to always use new pokemon.
>>
File: 1447984327982.png (126KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1447984327982.png
126KB, 500x313px
>>24992370
>X
Greninja/Venusaur
>Y
Greninja/Charizard
>OR
Sceptile
>AS
Blaziken
Opting to go with Delphox/Blastoise for Z
>>
File: pileoffluff.jpg (141KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
pileoffluff.jpg
141KB, 500x298px
>>24992370
I'll probably pick Fennekin again because that line has grown on me more lately, and box my Kanto starter like last time. I may try out a Bulbasaur in Z, since I've never ever used one before.
>>
Dang my starters in X were Froakie and Charmander. You got me.

Honestly I'll ditch both when it comes to Z.
>>
>>24992370

I've always picked the same starter in the inevitable remake...so yeah.

1 charizard
2 typhlosion
3 Sceptile
4 empoleon
5 samurott
6 greninja/charizard
>>
>>24992370
i've already picked all the starters because i've played x and y 2 or 3 times each, so yes
>>
>>24992523
shouldn't the tail be on the bottom of the Z? I always hated that picture
>>
Sticking with Greninja.

Never used the Gen I starter. I always make it a rule to only use Pokemon introduced that generation. Which I guess means no megas again either.
>>
I try to make a completely different team in an effort to make things a little more interesting.
>>
>>24993147
no because zyg is ground and it digs
>>
Of course. Only plebs would pick anything but Charmander and Froakie.
>>
Chose Delphox and Venusaur in X, so next run will be Greninja and Charizard I guess, assuming the Kanto starters are available again.
>>
I guess I'll use frog legs and meme dragon if I get Z.
>>
I gave this considerable thought the other week and I cam to the conclusion that I will be starting my play through with a fresh new Pokemon I've never used.

I wanted to get out of my normal range of Pokemon and stay away from favorites. So after much thought and consideration I had realized how much I apparently enjoyed Elgyem. So that's what my next starter is going to be.
>>
I probably won't use any starters in Z. I already used all three Kalos starters and I don't like using Pokemon I've already used in playthroughs.
>>
>>24992416
>tfw I will go Delphox Venusaur too
>>
File: chinese bart.png (93KB, 162x300px) Image search: [Google]
chinese bart.png
93KB, 162x300px
>using starters in the sequel game
>>
>>24992370
If mega delphox is confirmed, yes.

If not, I guess I'll go with Chespin.
>>
If they buff maingame Delphox with learnable elemental TMs, I'd pick it over Chesnaught. But I doubt that's something that would happen, so probably Grass/Grass again.
>>
>>24992397
My man
>>
>>24992404
I replayed X using those two, I really got to see how bad the game was after that
>>
I picked fire in every gen except this one, and I picked water but then got the charmander

I still dont like the fire fox, Im going to go chespin and squirtle becuase I need a surf slut
>>
I'm picking Fennekin this time, and if we have the option of Kanto starters again, then Squirtle.
>>
Chesnaught seems kind of shitty since he doesn't learn drain punch naturally. And I can't get over Delphox's shitty design.

I have to go with Greninja, but I might pick Venu instead of Zard.
>>
>>24992370
Nah, I'll give Chespin and Charmander a whirl.
>>
>>24993654
This isn't Gen 5 anymore. The starters are goodish now.
>>
>>24994619
>Greninja with Protean is good
Fixed.
They're so average, it hurts.
>>
>>24994648
This isn't Gen 5 anymore. The starters are goodish now.
>>
>>24994648

Greninja and Delphox easily sweep the game. Chesnaught would if he had Drain Punch.
>>
>>24992370
Taking into account that while I originally started with Chespin, but have played through with both Froakie and Feniken since then, I'll be going with Chespin again.
However, if we get more information about availability of Johto starters akin to gen 1 starters in XY, I may very well choose one of the others and use a Chikorita.

Still, this is subject to change, as the traditional starters tend to bore me in subsequent playthroughs of the game they were introduced in, where I tend to trade over an egg of something else.
>>
>>24992732
>keeping it middle stage
I've recently developed a habit of keeping starters unevolved or in the middle stage as it does change the game up a fait bit.
Probably develpoed this habit because of my recent binge-watching of the anime/movies
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.