[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just beat Pokemon Diamond for the first time I was doing a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1327186988242.jpg (81KB, 274x268px) Image search: [Google]
1327186988242.jpg
81KB, 274x268px
I just beat Pokemon Diamond for the first time

I was doing a monotype Ice run

My Abomasnow killed her Garchomp in one hit
>>
>>24990349
+1
>>
>>>/u/
>>
File: pepe.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>>24990349
Wow, a 4x effective move OHKO'd something? Teach me your ways, Anon-senpai.
>>
what was your team? There are literally two ice evolutionary lines in Diamond
>>
File: 1441242774433.png (99KB, 278x283px) Image search: [Google]
1441242774433.png
99KB, 278x283px
>>24990349
>>
>>24990379
>Abomasnow was my starter and heavy hitter, Hail was a motherfucker in this run. Nearly everyone was armed with Blizzard for delicious 100% accuracy
>Mammoswine was my rock/ground dude
>Frosslass for taking care of fighting types and electrical attacks
>Glailie for glorious Jihad, only to be brought back to life and martyred again and again
>Glacion for tanking and pure ice damage mixed in with doubleteam and Snow Coat
>Weavile for quick, physical attacks when needed.

Steel and fire types were the bane of my existence for this play-through, but it was fun! I beat the Elite 4 my first time through with a team at level 50!
>>
>>24990398
Did you trade most of those mons in or something? Only abomasnow and weavile are in Diamond's pokedex.
>>
>>24990423
Yep, moved them in from my HeartGold file. Got most of them via pokewalker, and bred myself some babies specific for this run

I had all of them since I had first started the game, and only caught Dialga (Cause legendaries on a first playthrough are tempting) Drifloon and Bidoof for HMs
>>
>>24990349
Garchomp really isn't a huge issue since you know it's going to be there, and you'll be horribly overprepared for that.
I did a challenge run years back, and ended up having to run Ice Beam Clefable to be ready for it.
Instead Milotic proceeded to be a ridiculous wall despite having 2 Electric-types with me.
>>
>>24990500
Actually Milotic was a pain in the ass for me as well. It's the things you never expect to be the biggest problems, huh
>>
>>24990353
attention seeking faggot obsessively refreshing the catalog
>>
>>24990355
what. why
>>
>>24990398
>glaceon
>not vaporeon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.