[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /pokewalker/ here >be me >get a bit of a gut at college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: pokewalker.png (766KB, 1005x1003px) Image search: [Google]
pokewalker.png
766KB, 1005x1003px
who /pokewalker/ here

>be me
>get a bit of a gut at college this fall
>feel like replaying HG/SS
>want to start doing some exercise
>plan a team with pokewalker exclusive pokemon to make going for runs and using a stationary bike fun

i lost my old courses from when the game was launched when i restarted but it sure is fun getting kangaskhan and elekid this early in soul silver.

anyone else autistic enough to still use theirs?
>>
I stopped carrying mine when I got OR and Spiritomb was possible for me to get another way.

Is there any other reason to carry my Pokéwalker now?
>>
>>24988296

Battery is fucking dead. I don't remember what mon I had, maybe I should make it come home with the DS.
>>
>>24988980
To pick up chicks, duh
>>
>tfw someone out there somewhere has a complete hgss living pokedex stored on individual pokewalkers
>>
>tfw only got into Pokémon recently and I've never used a pokéwalker
How do they even work? I mean sure it's a pedometer, but how the fuck do you get mons?
>>
>>24989163
you'd get points from walking and you could use those points to do a mini game where you could catch mons if done correctly.

it was pretty dope
>>
>>24989163
- if you don't have a pokemon uploaded to the pokewalker you eventually get a f r e e one from the route to walk with you
- otherwise, 20 steps = 1 watt and 10 watts = find+catch a pokemon minigame (3 watts = find an item minigame, otherwise watts just contribute to unlocking more routes), both are options in the main menu of it
>>
I carry it everyday at work. 40.000 steps a day level everything incredible fast.
>>
>>24989019

CR2032 is the battery you need. Your local dollar store can probably provide some, failing that head to the watch section of Walmart if you want some expensive ass batteries.

>>24988296

I still use mines, honestly late game HG/SS it's one of the best ways to level up mons since it takes so goddamn long in the main game past about 80
>>
Do you think they'll ever bring this back for a future game?
>>
>>24988296
I used to have mine on me everyday but I lost it ;_;
>>
>>24988296
I lost mine, but that's fine because I don't exercise that much anyways~
>>
Still use it every day

Stuck a random Mareep in it to explore Night Sky's Edge. Just gotta keep walking till I can get my Spiritomb
>>
>>24990352
40,000 or 40?
>>
>>24990651

. is used as a thousand delimiter in mainland Yurop.
>>
>>24989024
do girls like pokewalkers?
>>
>>24990820
My ex carried a pokewalker around with her everywhere. Actually it was probably the only reason we were together. We never had much else in common besides the fact we both liked pokemon
>>
I would use mine, but due to lack of interest of replaying HG and dead batteries, I don't
>>
>>24990820
Sure. I've got two.
>>
>>24988296
>be me
what did op mean by this?
>>
Juts threw a fresh CR2025 battery in my Pokewalker; seems to be working fine. Gonna take Xatu to work today and hopefully get enough watts to unlock non-starter courses.
>>
>>24990849
LONDON?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.