[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pokeball seals have never been brought back for post-genIV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1270828996672.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1270828996672.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>pokeball seals have never been brought back for post-genIV games and expanded upon
>it is still not possible to transfer a pokémon into another type of ball
>special balls from gold/silver are unobtainable in the newer games

ITT: features you want to see in future games
>>
DexNav and soaring.
>>
>>24987251
>Making this thread at all
Nigga if it was up to us, these features wouldn't be missing in the first place
>>
> Poke Ball Seals, with far more stickers and effects than before
Just let us transfer Pokemon in and out of the box without having to remove them. Because god damn that got tedious.

> Pokemon following you in the overworld
With an option to not have them there if you don't want them to be. Again, you'd think it would be simple

> Auto Run
Come on now

> Trainer Customization
And let me take off my hat if I want. Give girls things like ribbons or headbands. Visors would be cool.
>>
I wish my trainer didn't have to wear a stupid hat.
>>
>>24987263
Kind of this. DexNav definitely, maybe not soaring, possibly just with Latias and Latios. Maybe instead of using the flute in newer games, it's just an option when you select the Pokémon, like fly or cut for example. Like an HM.
>>
along with everything you've all brought up, i wouldn't mind something like the Villa from Platinum coming back with customizing options, better then living in a shrub.... stupid secret bases. Oh and the spelunking i want to go dig for fossils again
>>
I still hate the fact that the apricorn balls are exclusive to Johto. The level ball is still a personal favorite of mine.
>>
>>24987251
these

>>24987477
those

also

>pokemon which learn a move that has a field effect retain the effect after forgetting the move. HMs become forgettable under normal circumstances

>the return of secret bases and the villa like the other anon said
>the return of the fucking Battle Frontier, contests, maybe even Pokethlon

>a Link Cable item, obtained from a battle facility for a lot of points, which acts as a non-consumed evolution stone for trade evos. Has to be activated by making at least one trade, so Gamefreak can still push their "buy both games lol" scam

>a way to actually view your pokemon's IV value directly as well as EVs

>held items can be (optionally) positioned on the Pokemon's model in their summary menu, and it shows up in battle, and when they follow you or do HM stuff. Would be able to resize/rotate them to actually fit things properly
>>
>>24987251
>Kalos
>entire store dedicated to pokeballs
>johto balls in display case
>can't actually buy any of them despite all the data being present in game

who fucking does that?
>>
I miss radio
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.