[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you "gen" Pokemon, you are cheating. You are either

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1433298100181.jpg (165KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1433298100181.jpg
165KB, 1680x1050px
If you "gen" Pokemon, you are cheating. You are either a cheater or a player. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>24986811
ok
>>
I mean, that's true and all, but unless someone has a party full of perfect shinies you'd be hard-pressed to tell the difference from a real or a fake in a battle.
Of course, it can also become obvious if someone doesn't know what they're doing and does something dumb, like putting an Aegislash in a dream ball.
>>
>>24986811
>You are either a cheater or a player
you can't be a player if you spend 700h breeding for a team
>>
you are only cheating if you are using something that can't exist normally
>>
alright, I am a cheater. now what?
>>
It's cheating the single-player campaign experience, not the multiplayer or post game battle facilities (until you gen something not 'legal')
>>
>>24986811
>Gen in perfect 31, 30, and 0 IV dittos.
>Breed them with whatever I want and have perfect competitive Pokemon in the first batch of eggs

What now fool?
>>
File: 1427590609449.png (190KB, 1000x984px) Image search: [Google]
1427590609449.png
190KB, 1000x984px
>>24986811
If I was cheating you'd never be able to tell. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: Flo-3.jpg (13KB, 611x332px) Image search: [Google]
Flo-3.jpg
13KB, 611x332px
And how will you be able to prove it? Are you going to ge like every other faggot and think:
(Lose) - Fucking hacker. He didnt put any work into his team and just cheated them in. I didn't lose fairly so it doesn't count.
(Win) - hahaha AYY LMAO HOLY FUCKING SHIT you just got #rekt fucker. Next time raise your pokemon instead of hacking them in fucktard.
>>
File: 1429451697437.png (172KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1429451697437.png
172KB, 400x300px
>>24986961
>Gen in perfect 31, 30, and 0 IV dittos.
Cheating.

>>24986971
You'd still be cheating.
>>
File: itwasmedio.png (150KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
itwasmedio.png
150KB, 500x282px
>>24987326
It's only cheating if you get caught, and you couldn't catch me.
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96KB, 724x720px
>spend dozens of hours holding a button down
>my arteries get sore from all the exercise so I drink my third cup of soda
>eventually have over a hundred of the same pokemon before I get the one with the right stats, nature, ability, and gender
>this is the most productive thing I have done all week
>mom tells me supper is ready, I tell her to bring it down here because I got stuck in the chair again
>now I have to spend hours training it
>I have to cheese my way through this, I use Blissey bases to get it done
>after all I believe that time is valuable
>take a break and righteously complain on /vp/ about people who cheat their pokemon in
>partway through the grinding I break another A button
>this happens all the time, luckily I have a garrison of 10 backup 3ds that my moms rich boyfriend bought me when I said I would call the cops about him beating her
>I feel a shit coming forward, have to decide whether I should go to my jug across the room or just let it go in my pants
>finally, I have my lv.100 Sableye that I copied the smogon moveset for
>now I need to repeat the process 5 more times to complete my team
>shit my pants
>>
>>24987809
That's pretty good, but
>hours to train a pokémon

It takes about 20 mins from 1 to 50 with EVs. Not even kidding, you can even do several at once with the EXP.Share.

Don't get me wrong, I inject all my shit in.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.