[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to try the Ranger games /vp/ Where do I start? Do I play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

I want to try the Ranger games /vp/
Where do I start? Do I play all 3 of them, or do I just play the best one, whichever that is
>>
none of them. all of the spin offs are garbage.
>>
the 2nd one is by far the best one
>>
>>24985883
Go in order, that gives the best experience.
>>
File: advbait.png (245KB, 462x333px) Image search: [Google]
advbait.png
245KB, 462x333px
>>24985979
>all of the spin offs are garbage
>>
They're all pretty good but if you just played Shadows of AlmIA (which I believe is the second one) that would probably be enough
>>
>>24985979
Maybe you had an bad experience.
Try out pokemon ranger, really fun games c:
>>
Shadows of Almia is the best one. As long as you play that one, you're set.
>>
2 > 1 > 3
>>
>>24986393
you mixed up 1 and 3 there buddy
>>
>>24985979
Super Mystery Dungeon is the best Gen 6 game we've had so far. Try harder with your bait next time.
>>
>>24985883
first one is easily the toughest.
>>
On the topic of spinoffs, how is conquest?
>>
File: 120px-Murph_Ranger.png (44KB, 120x282px) Image search: [Google]
120px-Murph_Ranger.png
44KB, 120x282px
I would play all three of them, but I don't know how much you like the series, so maybe start with Shadows of Almia, if you don't like that, you won't like the other two.
>>
>>24985883
>draw circles: the game
>>
>>24986847
>press 4 buttons, the game
>>
>>24985883
why are they playing beyblade
>>
>>24986643
Quite good, I believe. The RNG is rough, but if you've played SMD you'll think it's downright generous. Word of advice, go Jolteon.
>>
>>24986420

Most of them are pretty bad
>>
>>24986643

Garbage, not worth buying
>>
>>24985883
In order.

2 is the best. 3 and 1 are both good but very different from eachother so apples and oranges.
>>
>>24986643
I like Conquest, but holy shit I hate some of the mechanics.
>Missions are timed and so is recruitment (except for SE moves)
>Maps are gimmicky and hard to move around on
>Some mons have less than 3 movement making them basically useless because they can't get anywhere (or use the map's mobility gimmicks like teleports or springs)
>Accuracy is based on speed making some mons useless, such as Onix which everybody fucking has
10/10 game desu :^)
>>
>>24987194
I'm confused. Onix has high speed, why is it useless?
>>
>>24990347
>Onix
>high speed
>>
speaking of spinoffs, i have a similar question about the mystery dungeon games. which are the best? where to start?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.