[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name some good Pokemon romhacks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: V9BLB73.png (15KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
V9BLB73.png
15KB, 240x160px
Name some good Pokemon romhacks.
>>
BB/VW
>>
There are none. Bar difficulty hacks.
>>
None
>>
>>24982864
Prism, when it comes out in 2026.
>>
File: 15488.png (172KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
15488.png
172KB, 335x525px
>>24983010
>2026
>O-oh no, I have to delay Prism again! Shit gets in the way, you know?
>Faggots will still defend him
It's a shame since it's coming up pretty nicely
>>
>>24983032
I've known for a while now not to trust KBM's release dates, it'll be done when it's done. At least we know it hasn't been cancelled like Half-Life 3.

I noticed he uploaded a couple music tracks.

https://soundcloud.com/pokemonprism/prism-ice-cave

Feels kind of empty, but maybe I just have high standards for ice caves since Dark Cave came from Gen 2.
>>
i need some good pokemon hacks,i want to play them with my friends
>>
File: 1451945509131.png (431KB, 655x461px) Image search: [Google]
1451945509131.png
431KB, 655x461px
>>24984654
Naturia XY
Gaia
Emerald Omega
>>
>>24984654
Brown. If you want to complete the Pokédex in it trading it required. Oddly enough you sometimes have to trade with RBY or even GSC to trade everything (like the Johto starters are only available trading with GSC).

Hopefully Prism makes it so you can catch everything in Brown without needing the canon games.
>>
>>24982864
What is that, OP?
>>
What romhaks has all the battles in dual monster format?
>>
Vega is flawed but fun. The gyms are much tougher than normal due to the mons having excellent movesets, there's a new region that's pretty nice, and there's a good mix of fakemon and real mons. I know people like to shit on fakemon since so many of them are shit, but Vega's fakemon are better than most games and are generally pretty good. There's also a large postgame from what I hear, with expansions to several existing areas.

The downsides are that many of the fakemon aren't available until you get to the postgame, and the game expects you to do a lot of grinding - the second gym has mon levels more typical of a third gym, for example. If you don't mind the grind, I recommend it.

If you do mind heavy grinding, try Brown instead like that other guy mentioned. Since you're playing w/ a friend having to trade to complete the pokedex won't sting as much.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.