[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /vp/ be interested in an ORAS romhack that focuses mainly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Would /vp/ be interested in an ORAS romhack that focuses mainly on balancing the entire roster so that each fully evolved mon is at least semi-viable?

>focus on bringing most evolved pokes into a BL/OU level, keeping some the same and nerfing others
>emphasis on type variety (so quite a few pokemon would have their types changed), niche creation, role diversity
>probably wouldn't really change anything else aside from the stats, abilities, types and movesets of the pokemon themselves
>may not actually be balanced off the bat

With all the rage romhacking is I'm surprised nobody has actually taken a step back and done a relatively simpler hack such as this instead of stuff like whole storylines, fakemon and scripts.

Drayano's hacks and Neo XY already sorta do this but I was thinking of something more metagame oriented.
>>
File: syndrome.png (347KB, 844x479px) Image search: [Google]
syndrome.png
347KB, 844x479px
>>24982121
When every Pokemon is OU, none of them are.
>>
>>24982121
Dumb OSfrogposter
>>
Sure. I know almost nothing about The Comp Scene but it sounds good
>>
>>24982142
i want to be the icefraud of pokemans
>>
>>24982121
>nerfing others

That sounds like dangerous territory
>>
>>24982170
Well Mega Rayray definitely is one.
The other will probably just get some slight base stat nerfs but definitely nothing too drastic.
>>
pls mr lizard
>>
>romhacks
lol
>>
>>24982121
Absolutely but it depends on the implementation.

Any retarded shit like "Ice resists Ground" or "Bug loses 5 of its resists" or "Poison is SE to Water" or "Prankster/Gale Wings/Protean on everything" and it's going to be awful
>>
Get back to work, Icefrog.
>>
>>24982162
>you will never be solely in charge of Pokemon balancing and have free reign to implement insane and outrageous ideas that would leave people wondering what the fuck you're smoking
;_;
>>
>>24983433
Nah probably won't fuck with the type chart. Maybe. Probably not.
>>
I wish Pokemon brought forth the kind of madman changes that DotA got with each passing Gen. I guess the closest to this would be when dream world came out and we got wild shit like Technician Breloom and Poison Heal Gliscor.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.