[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /vp/ Some of you may have heard of Pokémon Acanthit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: acanthite___frondilo_by_hallm3.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
acanthite___frondilo_by_hallm3.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
Hello, /vp/

Some of you may have heard of Pokémon Acanthite.
5 or 6 years ago, it was a fan project of high renown.

While work on it continued until 2014, the project was cancelled due to important staff members moving on in life without anybody filling their spot.

As someone who was part of the Acanthite staff, and also had access to the development doc, I decided to not let the efforts of over 5 years go to waste.

So I will now, for the first time ever, open the secret vault of the Acanthite development, which has been locked from the public for way too long.

If any fellow Acanthite workers read this, I hope you're not mad. The alternative would letting all the things we created go to waste.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-_i8p-5f46FZDk2ZDllZWYtZmIzMi00ODkzLTg2MmUtZjFkMjMyOWNjYWQ1&usp=drive_web&ddrp=1#

"Acanthitedex" is the sheet of interest.
>>
I remember you guys. You never seemed to get anything done.
>>
i dislike most of your designs

but as a sage alum i feel your pain
>>
Never heard of it but this makes me sad
>>
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-_i8p-5f46FZDk2ZDllZWYtZmIzMi00ODkzLTg2MmUtZjFkMjMyOWNjYWQ1&usp=drive_web&ddrp=1#

>>
>>24980663
Ayy Acanthite.

What's up pals?
>>
File: reddishe.png (46KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
reddishe.png
46KB, 520x520px
>>24980693
I was part of their forum for a while. Super nice people, but as so often with nice people, they were lacking the discipline to get things done properly.
>>
File: revege.png (70KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
revege.png
70KB, 520x520px
>>24980721
Just for the old times, I'll post my favourite line.

Reddish, Revege, Earthrash
>>
File: earthrash.png (99KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
earthrash.png
99KB, 520x520px
>>24980734
I already made plans for a potential moveset for my Earthrash....
I wanted to beat up thugs with him.

It's like a mental stillbirth.
>>
>>24980663
Didn't this start around when Gen IV came out? It's pretty much impossible to complete now with all the Gen VI shit.
>>
File: acanthite___nettrap_by_hallm3.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
acanthite___nettrap_by_hallm3.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>24980663
I remember this. Most of the designs seem pretty rough, but I always kind of liked Nettrap
>>
>>24980663
Sage here, your project looks like shit compared to ours, please go back to clover.
>>
File: 526.png (85KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
526.png
85KB, 320x300px
Never heard of you but this little shitter right here is legit awesome
>>
>>24980721
>>24980734
>>24980747
these have potential but need work

>>24980769
yeah this one is legit

the one in ops picture needs bigger eyes
>>
They actually fit the art style. Not many projects can say that
>>
>>24980663
We here at sage is laughing at your worthless idea of recreating a dead project.
Unlike yours, our is fresh and alive. We moved to Skype and suggest you give up on the idea, honestly you have no future as your project died.

If you were as good as us we might consider helping you, but these ideas is pretty bad compared to ours. Come back when our game is done.
>>
>>24980809
Hey Atleast they get something done quicker than you.
>>
>>24980809
It's less about reviving it, but more about unveiling what has been secret.
Seeing how it was very popular back in the day, I assumed there might me many who remember it and take an interest in what became of it.

We are far from Pokémon Sage, and this is no contest.
Btw new demo when?
>>
>>24980824
>>24980825
that post you are replying to is obviously satirical
>>
File: Neutroule-1.png (89KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
Neutroule-1.png
89KB, 400x375px
YOU DESERVE THAT YOUR PROJECT DIED IF YOU DISCARDED A DESIGN AS EPIC AS THIS ONE

OMG LOOK AT THIS ADORABLE FUCKER
JESUS

THIS IS THE BEST DESIGN

SAGE CAN WE ADOPT HIM??????
>>
>>24980845
I thought the green parts were eyes for a second
>>
File: 518[1].png (67KB, 418x411px) Image search: [Google]
518[1].png
67KB, 418x411px
>Waifu Hunter Attack Again!
>>
Oh wow thats quite saddening
>>
>>24980938
You got that from the photobucket I assume.

This mon has been discarded years ago and is nowhere on the sheet.
>>
>>24980951
A wise man once said;

"YOU DESERVE THAT YOUR PROJECT DIED IF YOU DISCARDED A DESIGN AS EPIC AS THIS ONE"
>>
>>24980987
How would she even do anything with those arms
>>
>>24980769
Virus Type? Nigga u srs??
>>
File: trojorses.png (165KB, 1040x510px) Image search: [Google]
trojorses.png
165KB, 1040x510px
>>24981278
That was an old concept. Virus was supposed to be a type free of any type interactions. But since that is overpowered we decided to create a digital world (CHAMPIONS) where you would encounter those Virus pokémon and could catch them with special balls, akin to a Safari Zone. That computer world would have been related to the storage system, of course, and from what I remember there was something major going on with it in our region of Akanui.
Bringing the Virus pokémon back to the normal world did something, but I can't recall what exactly.
I'm not even sure whether we got rid of Virus type entirely or just gave it strengths and weaknesses.

The pic shows Trojorse, a virus Pokémon with obvious inspiration. It changes forms between Innocent and Malignant, not entirely unlike Aegislash. Except we had the idea first.
>>
>>24980776
stay mad pokemon clover creators
>>
>>24980776
>>24980809
>reverse shitposting this hard

Sage left the board a long time ago, dumbasses.
>>
Is there a demo?
>>
>>24984205
Yes, I'll search for it and link it later. Hopefully the DL still works.
It was extremely sporadic, though.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.