[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why isn't there a good water/bug Pokemon yet >Gengar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 35

File: breeding.gif (1MB, 393x206px) Image search: [Google]
breeding.gif
1MB, 393x206px
>why isn't there a good water/bug Pokemon yet
>Gengar is my bro
>Korrina is my waifu
>Flygon needs a mega
>I'd rather play a game in Essentials than as a romhack
>Cynthia was difficult, by far the hardest Champion

Shitty/boring opinions you're tired of hearing thread?
>>
>>24979176
>sage is the best romhack in existence
>sage is better than the original game.
Remove cancer.
>>
>>24979176
What is wrong with just liking a specific Pokemon?
>>
>>24979176
>charizard is the best pokemon.
>I like lucario.
>sceptile is my Bro.
This.
>>
>>24979176
>remakes are now so bad because of OR/AS
Every time someone says that I want to punch them in the face because even though OR/AS didn't live up to their autistic expectations, it was still a great game and was massively better then R/S, WHICH IS WHAT IT WAS A FUCKING REMAKE OF AND NOT EMERALD. The point still stands, the remakes have always been better than the originals, now shut up you cunts that say that "Sinnoh remakes would ruin the region", because you're flat out wrong.
>>
>>24979189

It's just, everyone on /vp/ seems to like Sceptile or Gengar and then go on about how unique they are for liking them or whatever
>>
>>24979176
> x game is the best generation and all the other gens sucks.

No one cares about your shitty opinions.

Every game is special in every aspect.
You just have to find the value of the games.
>>
No matter what is your favorite Pokemon, there will be an anon who likes it too.

No one is alone, or all that unique.
>>
File: zaptales.png (2KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
zaptales.png
2KB, 240x240px
>>24979176
>Mega Slaking
>No stat changes, it just stands up
>>
>>24979176
>>Flygon needs a mega
Well it's true, it does
>>
>>24979252
honestly, it would have to be a spectacular mega to save flygon

if gf fucks this up and give it levitate/sand force, its done
>>
Meta threads.
>>
>>24979252
lots of pokemon need Megas
>>
File: tumblr_nmmabg06UB1us00yto1_1280.png (11KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmmabg06UB1us00yto1_1280.png
11KB, 600x600px
SMD is "too hard" and "forces you to cheese"
>>
File: 1451707207043.jpg (17KB, 260x373px) Image search: [Google]
1451707207043.jpg
17KB, 260x373px
>ORAS IS A BAD GAME
>>
>>24979176
>>why isn't there a good water/bug Pokemon yet
They need made a dragonfly nymph, it's a little mothafucker.
>>
>>24979176
>I'd rather play a game in Essentials than as a romhack
Well yeah, most people prefer objectively superior platforms.
>>
File: 1444496052691.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444496052691.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>24979176
>fapping to feral pokemon means you're a furry
>>
>>24979365
It means you're into bestiality, which is even worse.
>>
>>24979365
>fapping to animalistic creature means I am not a furry.
Is this some kind of meme?
Nigga if someone is stroking their handle to some animal looking fucking shit, is it morphing, animals, horses, dragons, yes fucking dragons you filthy homos, rabbits, fish, whales, sharks, bugs, even monster animals, mythological beasts and animals.
All this is furry related and is disgusting.
>>
>>24979365
Furry means you are interested into anything non human, even robots kek.
>>
>>24979365
YOU OWE ME
>>
File: 1434917775876.png (302KB, 966x817px) Image search: [Google]
1434917775876.png
302KB, 966x817px
>some megas are shit therefore megas as a concept are shit
>some models are shit therefore we should go back to sprites
>gamefreak should just skip Z and go to gen 7

this shit drives me up the fucking wall.
>>
>>24979213

This just makes you sound like an autist.
>>
>>24979462
>move back to sprites
Well... just make so the games have an option to switch modes, solved.
>>
>>24979470

Yes like all those other games that let you do that. That's not at all an excessive amount of work for no fucking reason.
>>
>>24979529
>what is pokemon Z
Nigga.
>>
>>24979378
It's the most common sexuality
>>
>>24979546
Just as common as necrophilia and pedophilia
Your turn.
>>
>>24979534

It's like you're a fucking idiot.

I'm asking WHY would it do that? Do other Pokemon games let you use older gen sprites? Fucking no.
>>
>>24979203
Sinnoh remakes would probably greatly improve the region. Diamond and Pearl were extremely boring. I don't know what it was about the games, but it just seemed like a low point in the series.
>>
>>24979203
>ORAS were ruby/sapphire remakes, not emerald remakes!!!!
Good thing we're already in a shitty opinions thread
>>
>>24979552
To what, come up with a more correct statement?
>>
>>24979556
Do other games, keep their special niche, on to other games?
Seems like you are the retard here, anon.
You wonder why Z is not released yet? Cause they are trying to make 2 games, cum dumpster.
Z 1 AND Z2 .one being the old style, while the other the style used now.

Remember x y and Z axis for a reason.
Like x y and Z chromosomes. Games have niches, this is gonna be gen 6's new niche, fuck clothing.
>>
>>24979534
You should at least be able to play as the fat character and the smaller characters
>>
>>24979203

HGSS was a GS remake but still added the features from Crystal. This argument is invalid.
>>
>>24979566
But it was anon. Unless you see battle frontier, call me when you find it.
>>
>>24979567
That furries are as disgusting as the other 2, and it is okay as long as more people are interested into it?

If you like to be hated and disgusted by other people for the rest of your life, until you drop your fetishism, go ahead, keep your fetishism.
>>
>>24979388
>>24979393
So it is this meaningless umbrella term now, you trained apes?
>>
>>24979588
Kinda like lolicon and toddlercon is being pedophiles, yes you are correct mate.
Enjoy your banana .
>>
>>24979570

xdddd

There is no fucking reason to have sprites. If a model is lacking the solution is to improve the model, not regress to a different format.

If their sprites had fighting-game tier animations it would be a different story, but that's even more fucking expensive and unfeasible than models.
>>
File: 5578266_f520.jpg (69KB, 520x781px) Image search: [Google]
5578266_f520.jpg
69KB, 520x781px
>>24979584
You seem to have the preconceived notion that zoosexuality is as anywhere near bad or even as looked down upon as those other two
I almost posted the cop holding his dead partner but we don't need those feels
>>
>>24979609
And that is where we discuss battle animation.
Sure it may cost the team to make these niches
Like fairy types, yeah everyone remember fairy types.

Like pokemon walking aside you, damn that costed a tons.

Trust me, they can slap sprites together in no time nowadays, with the technology a viable.
Reason why it used to be expensive is due to the programs used to making sprites were outdated but it worked, just slower.
You can even use certain 3 d shrinking programme s nowadays.
Also nice bannable offense using smileys.
>>
>>24979615
Having a sexual attraction to other kinds than yourself is humanly wrong. Like having sex with minors. Our morale says it is a wrong thing to do, cause we harm ourselves and others in the process ,plus the survival of humanity.

The again I don't mind, as long as those people never get children.
Removing gene pols like that is okay.
>>
>>24979615
What makes you like this kind of stuff, please go in details.
Is it the women, is it the male human. Is it something else, please explain.
>>
File: 1412737787625.jpg (132KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412737787625.jpg
132KB, 600x600px
>>24979618

Yes they CAN make sprites but they have no fucking reason to you goddamn foreign underaged piece of shit. They can make STATIC sprites relatively fast, but it's still a gigantic waste of time. Animated sprites are much harder, you think they have a program that just makes this shit for them? No, they have to fucking draw it frame by frame, or use that god-awful adobe flash paper doll animation from gen 5. Either way it's a fucking waste.

>If a model is lacking the solution is to improve the model, not regress to a different format.
>>
>>24979642
>telling people they are foreign pieces of shit if anon feels angered, by discussing with me.
Is this how you normally shitpost?
Telling people to fu k off, if they have a genuine answer to you, do you tell people in real life to fuck off if they are orrect on a matter, or they gain the upper hand in an discussion?

I once remembered a classmate 5 years ago that was a huge autistic, with lack of social behaviour, you act like him.

Stop replying to me, if you think it is bait.
>>
>>24979642
Well you wanted an answer, I ain't gonna be a huge faggot so...
For you it may seem to be a waste of time, since you dislike anything that you don't like and want it to be a stated fact, written in stone.
Yeh nahh this is not how the world function m8, not even the Internet can make you feel superior on those matters.

They have the money and time to do it, yet they make nices in games not necessary ,so why not add that into the calculation ?
>>
>>24979642
Also the upcoming metroid game proves that gamefreak doesn't give a fuck about value.
They do what they want to do, they don't care.
>>
File: 1423105087734.jpg (70KB, 594x480px) Image search: [Google]
1423105087734.jpg
70KB, 594x480px
>>24979652

Your answer is fucking stupid and I told you why. Now you're attacking tone instead of content because you're a butthurt faggot and have nothing left to argue. Eat shit.

>>24979663

Because it would diminish the technology and work they put into gen 6 altogether. The models are objectively better than the sprites by virtue of having animations and dynamic angles. There is no reason to go back except to cater to a few autists who categorically hate 3D even if the 2D was garbage.

>>>>>>>If a model is lacking the solution is to improve the model, not regress to a different format.
>>
>>24979694

>gamefreak
>metroid

Like I thought, literal retard.
>>
File: 1432388953170.jpg (93KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432388953170.jpg
93KB, 960x720px
>>24979625
Control is the modern staple of humanity, why not idulge in other more interesting shapes
And yes, there are enough people in the world
>>24979635
I was really trying to find one of my guys holding dogs pics but couldn't. Personally I like the different textures, sizes, and smells. I like them doing what they want and getting what they want with the help of people. Like pokémon.
>>
>>24979695
You didn't told me shit, you just sprouted out random buzzwords to annoy me.
Good work.
Also gen 6 was not meant to be treated like a 3d fanservice , it was meant to show people how improved they had become in their technology.
So why not add something for the 15 year anniversary of pokemon?

They easily could do such a thing, our assumptions are just as stupid and retarded as the new metroid game, but it is gonna be a thing and we can do nothing about it.

Honestly, you are arguing against an assumptions , rather than arguing, ignore it or flow along, what could be improved.
>>
>>24979708
But why having sex?
Of all the things, what is making you feel it is okay to do such things?
>>
>>24979703
Haha holy fuck you are right.
Well, nintendo admits only on releasing games when they have been accepted by higher ups.

They accepted metroid to come out, so the case still stands, they don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>24979718

You are making assumptions based on NOTHING.

They have never had two versions of sprites, let alone an older version option.
They do not have any battle sprites at all in the new games.
Why would they have any desire to add sprites back in? They did a complete engine overhaul JUST to have 3D models. Why go back? Because you say so?
Adding back sprites isn't improvement, it's regression. Look up the word regression you foreign fuck.
WHAT THE FUCK DOES GAMEFREAK HAVE TO DO WITH METROID?

Your post isn't even "they should go back to sprites," it's "they WILL go back to sprites, because I SAY SO," based on fucking nothing. You have got to be baiting.
>>
>>24979734
Well, being a good upstanding gentleman, the animal indicating that it would like to receive pleasure is the "okay" sign for me. I mean it's like, what are pets in the first place
>>
>>24979755
No i do not say so, meaning you cannot read between the lines at all.
Aka reading comprehension.
I say, it would be cool to see it, thus it is an theory, not an assumption, Holy fuck you are so retarded.

You kept bit ching about how this should be regression,while on the other hand, there are people longing for regression out there.

Checkout castlevania and see how shitty it became when they improved or Atleast tried to.
>>
>>24979758
???
Since when have human been able to know where animals wants to have sex.

The animals are not in heat because they need human pleasure, it is because they are looking for someone of their own kind to breed with.

You technically said what an rapist would say.

It is okay to rape people, they ask for it,by looking or smell g like this.
It may be you feel like a rapist. But your intentions are surely like one.

Another thing, they are meant to breed with their own race, not others, humans.

It is not okay in any standard, sorry.
I know you write it as kind as it can be, but it will never be a good thing. Just won't work. Taboo.
>>
>>24979781

>some people long for regression

That's why I said >>24979695
>There is no reason to go back except to cater to a few autists who categorically hate 3D even if the 2D was garbage.

>I didn't make an assumption
>>24979718
>our assumptions
>Honestly, you are arguing against an assumptions

Whether it's a theory or an assumption, the very notion of going back to sprites is idiotic and I told you why. And the new castlevanias were not shit because of the graphics, completely false equivalence.
>>
>>24979811
Even if animals do not have emotions (lol) it would be scratching an like anywhere else on their body

I'm sorry you cling to custom without a rational thought, it's really strange for an advanced creature
>>
>>24979823
I guess you like improvement so much that others that don't like it are wrong in any way.

Nice projecting.
>>
>>24979176
>>I'd rather play a game in Essentials than as a romhack

I've literally never heard anyone say this. I've heard someone who'd rather make an Essentials game than a ROMhack, but if they don't prefer ROMhacks they're indifferent to what they play.

>>24979203
>WHICH IS WHAT IT WAS A FUCKING REMAKE OF AND NOT EMERALD

Just because they chose that detail—and then didn't even hold true to it because there's a lot of shit they changed or removed from RS, like Mauville, and New Mauville, and the Game Corner, and the Safari Zone—doesn't mean it's suddenly free from criticism. Making it an RS remake instead of an Emerald remake that uses RS' plot and wild distribution is a fucking retarded move, there's no reason to use the inferior games as a base, especially when HGSS did things right (not perfect, since I acknowledge GSC has flaws that weren't corrected, but much better than ORAS).
>>
>>24979845

>I don't like improvement, I like something worse
>>
>>24979836
No it would not, do you know anything about animal behaviour at all?

Animals in heat would uncontrollably accept their fate, cause that is how they work.

On the other hand they would act by fleeing, meaning they are not into it.

It is like taking advantage ie. Drugging people and have their way with them.

It is not okay mate, at all.
Please snap out of it, before it turns you into an animal yourself.
>>
>>24979872
>i hate when things do not advance, when I want it to.

I can type like that too.
Some people like when things do not change because they have fun with it. Is that wrong?
>>
>>24979880

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what's better about sprites, but I guess I'm expecting too much.
>>
File: 1421179194065.jpg (19KB, 591x441px) Image search: [Google]
1421179194065.jpg
19KB, 591x441px
>Grimer, Muk, Voltorb, Electrode, Magneton, Dugtrio, and Jynx are the only bad gen 1 Pokemon
>>
File: gengar_c.gif (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gengar_c.gif
127KB, 500x500px
>>24979618
>Trust me, they can slap sprites together in no time nowadays, with the technology a viable.

Good spritework is an art, not a science. It's a fact that making and animating a model is less work than doing animated sprites (or traditional animation in general) frame-by-frame, that's why you never see traditionally animated movies anymore and animated 2D cartoons are all flash shit now.

>You can even use certain 3D shrinking programs nowadays.

Yeah, if you want it to look like shit.
>>
>>24979876
There's no way to know what they perceive so stop acting so sure about what animals think, you don't seem like you spend any time with them to actually have more than these presumptions
A mare in heat still doesn't like you and would kick the shit out of you even worse is she doesn't know you
>>
File: harkness test.png (229KB, 1051x1393px) Image search: [Google]
harkness test.png
229KB, 1051x1393px
>>24979758
Harkness test, nigger. Real-life animals do not pass the harkness test.
>>
>>24979876
And you're a fool to think you weren't just tricked into believing you are more than other animals. Bees are the most advanced form of life, how we have externalized all our development makes us an evolutionary cul-de-sac too specialized to survive even common earth occurrences
>>
>>24979902
Ahh cool you are a Brony.
Kill yourself and fuck off this board.
>>
File: Post Hole Digger Hand.gif (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Post Hole Digger Hand.gif
16KB, 450x450px
>>24979934
I can actually build a fence tho
What can you do besides answer a telephone?
>>
File: gengar.gif (409KB, 160x99px) Image search: [Google]
gengar.gif
409KB, 160x99px
>>24979872
I would argue that 3D isn't guaranteed an improvement over 2D. Not him, but good-quality 2D is better than poor-quality 3D.

In Game Freak's case we have meh-quality 2D versus meh-quality 3D so I don't think it matters much, and being in 3D is perfectly fine.
>>
>>24979902
By saying she you imply you are a male.

I know what you own, a my little pony doll , right?

Have you ever seen a horse before in real life? Do you know what they feel and are like?

Please tell me more how you know everything about animals than anyone else.

Have you worked with animals before? No? Then I don't think you know much.
Also you are not only a furry anymore but also a horsefucker. Good riddance, someone put a bullet through your head.
>>
>>24979951
By saying she I matched the word mare used before
>>
>>24979945
???? Not sure how your post race works, but I think you are misjudging me, I am certainly not of Indian race, or live in a warm country.

I am sane and normal, cause I don't want to fuck an animal, or use excuses like, but they say they want to so it is okay.

No animal can talk, nor use human speech, you are sick in your head, seek an psycharatist.

Not everyone on the pokemon board are interested into that fucking sick shit.

There is something wrong with you.
>>
>>24979924
>dolphins elephants and ostriches are cool
>just like the one in OP
>>
>>24979961
But you are an male, since you are interested into the female kind.

Or a lesbian which is pretty fucking rad, if it was not for the fact you are talking about real life animals.

Pretty sick.
>>
>>24979945
You are talking about how okay it is to have sex with an animal. Are you a fucking troll or something? You are joking right?
>>
>>24979977
No I know you Indians have the most insane animal sex laws, and I know you are well aware of the Indian stereotype you are trying to dodge, it's okay bro. We cool
>>
File: 1444861902226.jpg (19KB, 419x387px) Image search: [Google]
1444861902226.jpg
19KB, 419x387px
>>24979985
>elephants and ostriches

I very much doubt those have human intelligence. Fuck, the ostrich tries to avoid predators by sticking its head in a hole with literal "if I can't see them they can't see me" logic. I doubt dolphins too but I know they are up there, so for the sake of hypotheticals let's say they are of human intelligence.

You still can't communicate with a dolphin. There's no way to transfer dolphin clicks to "I am a sexually mature female who wants to experience human dick!" and your physiology is too different for the two of you to exchange and understand body language. The only creatures we've been able to communicate with using language are gorillas, and gorillas aren't of human intelligence.

Don't stick your dick in animals, anon.
>>
>>24980015
Fucking bullet points
We have deciphered dolphin language
You can trade an elephant a banana for a beer in china, no joke they are vendors (not to mention the totally rad subsonic language they have)(not to mention fucking dolphin rape caves)
Why do you act like you know more than an honest animal lover? Just get updated yo
>>
>>24979176
But Cynthia WAS objectively the hardest Champion
Who would you argue was tougher? Steven? lol
Challenge mode Iris doesn't count since she wasn't that way in the original run
>>
>>24979977
Okay so it is cold? Do you hate homosexuals like most Russian, or is that propaganda?
>>
>>24980015
Also ostriches do not do that I'm quite fucking sure, they can run. The one in the OP? Is clearly saying she wants it, according to science
Google it, ostriches have begun responding to humans this way
>>
File: 1450889376047.jpg (55KB, 535x770px) Image search: [Google]
1450889376047.jpg
55KB, 535x770px
>>24980046
>You can trade an elephant a banana for a beer in china

Because china should be the international standard of morality.

>(not to mention fucking dolphin rape caves)

Is this supposed to be a positive point?

Anon, it's pretty obvious you're doing mental gymnastics and deliberately reading into things to try to justify fucking animals. Don't fuck animals. A dog humping your leg doesn't mean you're okay to fuck it.
>>
>>24980015
Oh shit wasn't she the one who started smoking cigarettes when her mate died?
>>
>>24979350
if they made a dragonfly nymph it would evolve to lose its water typing and get thrown in with surskit
>>
>>24980056
Neither russian, but I guess you are close enough.

You seems to have stereotypes going wildly , I can't tell you our country have no bad stereotypes, so there's that Atleast, also got an homosexual freind so that wouldn't bother me.

On the other hand, you are into little girls, real life animals and anime girls.
Honestly, kill everything about you and your family for creating you.
>>
>>24980073
The subject had moved to communications, ironically enough
>>
>>24980097
I don't think you get it. You want to have sex with an animal wild or not. Are you okay with naziS, are you okay with raping, are you okay with molesting, are you okay with child diddling , are you okay with psychopaths.

You are sick and twisted to, not say you neither are human nor animal, but truly a monster.
>>
>>24980091
I was emphasised the stereotyping
The one thing I do not like is little girls, I do not date people my age because they still look like little girls to me. I do love the fuck out of some 2D anything, and moder svea is fucking cool man
>>
File: aromatisse_blog.png (59KB, 512x474px) Image search: [Google]
aromatisse_blog.png
59KB, 512x474px
>>24980111
Yo, nice trips
Shit thread is shit you guys
>>
>>24979350
>>24980076
What if
A dragon bug
That evolves into a water bug
?
>>
File: Valerie_anime.png (544KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Valerie_anime.png
544KB, 1280x720px
>>24979176
>Korrina is my waifu
She's not even my favorite Kalos leader.

>>24979203
Yeah, it doesn't help that Ruby and Sapphire were pretty shit to begin with.

Luckily ORAS made the PokeNav really cool, and I happen to like Mallville.

>>24979865
What from Emerald would you want in the remakes though? Animations? We have animations. Juan? Nobody liked him. Waking up Rayquaza to stop Kyogre and Groudon from fighting? No need in games that only feature one side or the other as the villains.

Everything else is cosmetic or has been adopted to the series anyway.

Match Call, maybe? Because that's a feature I always missed from GSC and enjoyed having again in Emerald. Then again I also liked the radio. Something very comfy about having a radio to listen to while I'm out on the road.
>>
>>24979176
>HGSS was good
>ORAS was bad

The bandwagon is never going to end even though it's objectively wrong.
>>
>>24980190
What if a water bug that evolves into a dragon bug?

Actually, hey, why isn't Corphish Water/Bug? Or Krabby/Kingler, for that matter. Those things are practically water bugs.

Maybe we can hope for a shrimp Pokemon.
>>
File: tumblr_nfkxssiRYd1u4v95ao1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x995px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfkxssiRYd1u4v95ao1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x995px
>>24980248
We need a better lobster
>>
File: 4553.png (272KB, 408x469px) Image search: [Google]
4553.png
272KB, 408x469px
>>24980240
Oh, look at Mr. Contrarian. Mr. Too Cool For Johto. Mr. I Like The Tropics. Mr. I Hate Kyoto. Mr. Who Needs A Phone I Sure Don't Because I Have No Friends.
>>
>>24979977
To be fair most Americans just answer phones too
>>
After playing XY and going back to Sapphire in preparation for ORAS? I hate the sprites
>>
>>24979176
>Flygon needs a mega
Name another way to save Flygon then

I'll be waiting
>>
>>24980237
>Nobody liked him.

I did.

And there's the Frontier, which Gen 6 has no equivalent of, Gym Leader rematches, which even XY has but ORAS doesn't (you could even replace Wallace with Juan in the rematch, put Wallace in the E4 rematches, and move Steven to Meteor Falls), all the added Emerald locations. You're right that a lot of little Emerald features like Everstone breeding were permanently adopted, but there's content in Emerald that isn't in ORAS, and the Frontier/rematches/locations are definitely concrete and not just cosmetic.

Hell, Drayano made his ORAS hack and he added Gym rematches (or so I've been told, I haven't gotten to playing it), if a single hacker without the source code can do it that easily why the fuck wasn't it added here?
>>
>>24980282
>Mr. Who Needs A Phone I Sure Don't Because I Have No Friends.
I thought the PokeGear and the PokeNav both had phone functions?
>>
>>24979181
Found the cloverfag. You guys are absolutely tsundere for sage aren't you?
>>
>>24980332
Better abilities, better moveset.
>>
>>24980348
>if you're not with me, you're with the other side
I hate this meme. It's what started World War 2, and also what kept the Cold War from ending as soon as it could.
>>
>>24980363
But you are a cloverfag who is salty about sage.

The only people who are ever THIS salty about sage are cloverfags.

There are people who dislike sage, but to be that salty just tells me that you're a salty cloverfag.
>>
>>24980344
I miss the radio
All fucking video games need fucking radios
>>
>>24980368
We're there wars over Red or Blue being better? I think there were, but that was Petty compared to kids walking up and ripping up pokémon cards because they hate pokemon
>>
>>24980411
Auto adjust deez nutz in yo mouf
>>
>>24980411
There were but that would imply that Clover is at the same level of quality that Sage is.

An unbiased opinion would be that clover is memeshit and garbage and that sage, albeit a fanmade effort, is of a higher quality.

The fact that you see those two games as equals tells me that you are in fact a cloverfag salty about sage.
>>
>>24979213
"Bro" is really a term for a forgotten and/or shit-tier mon you personally like to use. Things like Venomoth and Quagsire.

If a Pokemon already is popular or widely-known for being powerful. If it's a box legend, an event legend, a mascot (Charizard, Lucario, Sylveon), or genwun bait (Charizard again, Gengar, Mewtwo), it should be marked on the "no-bro" list.
>>
>>24980435
Nice projecting.
You are a salty sage fag, that worked on a dyi g project, that never became a thing. Also fuck clovers mene aids.

Funny thing is that you replied, though I was a clover fag the minute you read my post under OP.

Not only are you forcing and bad mouthing other projects, cause you think everyone disliking your dead shitty project come from a worse shitty project.

Can you just fuck off with this shit.
Jump in front of a train or something and die with your fucked up pedophile project.

Yes I know that Skype users shared child porn, you disgusting fuck.
>>
>>24980435
What's the percentage of Americans working on Sage?

I want to know because Americans are good at herding bison, the end.
>>
>>24980506
>pedophile project
>pushing this meme again
They flat out said it was pizza or do I have to track down that link again
>>
>>24980506
Hey, I know you, you're that guy with the shitty english that likes doxxing people and lying about pokemon sage.

Yeah, I remember you. You said that their leader was sharing child porn over skype and that you saw it, but a bunch of people called you out and you got BTFO because you couldn't produce any proof and were proved wrong.

Yeah, you are incredibly mad at pokemon sage. What'd they do to you?
>>
File: black and white.jpg (44KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
black and white.jpg
44KB, 320x240px
>>24979176
>Gen 5 gym leaders are memorable because they actually do something
>>
>>24979176
>give everything Gale wings/Adaptability
>muh reeeereee genies meanies
>dawn panties y/n?
>gen 6 animations suck eelektross windsock lol gliding pokemon idles
>muh battle frontier
>gen v worst gen

Fairy hate is tolerant to me because it is in a way unbalanced.
>>
>>24980473
Is Sylveon really all that great? I can just breed her with zigzagoon right?
>>
>>24980560
>>muh reeeereee genies meanies
R
EMOV
E G
ENI
ES
>>
>>24980562
Sylveon is pretty much the mascot of Fairy-type.
>>
>>24980560
I hate how everyone wants to just make clones of the -ate abilities or gale x. It's unoriginal and uninspired.
>>
>>24979946

I'm not saying it is, but GF's 3D is a direct improvement by virtue of the animations and angles. It is far from perfect, but like I keep saying, the solution is to improve the 3D, not just scrap it and go back to the old sprites.
>>
>>24980563
Copy paste genies are good, bitches be mad.

>>24980570
I agree. They gave Taloncancer a whole original ability, so give more mons the same treatment to make them good.
>>
File: 1406773230757.gif (2MB, 400x239px) Image search: [Google]
1406773230757.gif
2MB, 400x239px
>i love RSE especially emerald and i HATE DA EVIL GEN WUNNNNNN KANTO IS SHIT AND I HAVE AUTISM
>>
>>24980579
>the animations

I disagree on that count, Gen 6 has a few good animations here or there but the majority are bland compared to other 3D games like Stadium.
>>
>>24980568
For me it is granbull or aromatisse
>>
>>24980534
Who is dunkky.
Can we for a moment talk about how hypocritical you are?

You are the one spreading lies and sending people to clover, just to shitpost.

Stay permabanned in Skype soon ass faggot.
>>
>>24980600

What are the doctor octopus tentacles for?
>>
>>24980715
rule34 bait
>>
>>24980610

Which is still better than no animations at all or that awful paper-doll shit from gen 5.

This shit is just getting nauseating >>24979609
>If a model is lacking the solution is to improve the model, not regress to a different format.
which goes for animations as well
>>
>I want [game] to get a remake
>IVs are good
>smogon is the devil
>sceptile/meowth should be in smash
>>
File: haunter_rb.png (843B, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
haunter_rb.png
843B, 56x56px
>>24980804
>Which is still better than no animations at all or that awful paper-doll shit from gen 5.

Debatable, whether a boring animated pose is better than a well-posed static sprite is subjective.
>>
>>24980891

Animation > no animation

Improving a model > going back to sprites

goddamn it's not complicated
>>
>>24980908
No animation > bad animation

And of course the proper solution is to make the animation better, I'm not the guy who thinks we should go back to sprites, I'm just arguing about what we have as opposed to good sprites (I'm also of the opinion that most GF sprites are meh).
>>
>>24979560
think about what your life was like and where you were at when those games were out

thats probably why you don't like them
>>
>>24980908
Nice opinion, actually look up subjective
>>
>>24979176
>Hey, let's keep talking about things we're tired of
>140/27/48/1
Every time
>>
>>24980826
There should be a separate smash for pokemon
>>
>>24980076
>>24980190
>>24980248
>>24980278
Hey guys, Giant Water Bug says hi!
>>
File: hoopa_by_diasapacibles-d7dwjp7.jpg (141KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hoopa_by_diasapacibles-d7dwjp7.jpg
141KB, 900x900px
>>24980946
I'm tired of hearing you say you're tired of me saying I'm tired of hearing them say that they tire of those things commonly said! You were tired of me saying that, right?
>>
>>24980935

This is the most useless fucking post in existence. Instead of actually debating an opinion, you try to invalidate it by stating that it's an opinion. That makes your objecting opinion equally worthless by your own logic, which means you just wasted everyone's time showing them that you're upset by a post but don't have the wherewithal to argue your stance. Nice job.
>>
>>24979902
>There's no way to know what they perceive so stop acting so sure about what animals think

Exactly, that's why zoophilia, pedophilia and necrophilia are illegal. Consent. There's no way to know an animal's consent.
>>
>>24981817
That's funny paired with the human belief that animals do not possess the capacity to value their consent
Never mind all the other treatments they do not consent to
>>
>>24979865
>you COULD suck my nuts.gif

This shouldn't bother me, but it does.
>>
>>24980560
>>24980599
You have literally no argument for those shitty genies being good.
>>
>>24981961
Like consent matters when your dick is as small as yours.

Your type of cancer has a containment board called /mlp/, this type of shitposting actually fits in there.
>>
File: 1449713641236.jpg (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1449713641236.jpg
90KB, 500x667px
>ORAS is bad
>Gen IV is so slow that it's unplayable
>Eelektross has a bad 3D model

>>24979388
No it's beastiality
>>
>>24979176
>Shitty/boring opinions you're tired of hearing
Generation I is the best/There are too many Pokemon/whatever other nostalgiafag bullshit

Additionally, "Pokemon is good"
>>
>>24979222
a shame trips were wasted on such autism
>>
File: 1449345410975.jpg (21KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1449345410975.jpg
21KB, 576x432px
>>24979615
>zoosexuality
Is this an attempt at pc? Wtf are furries this delusional that they think they deserve some kind of overdue respect. At least paedophilia and necrophilia make sense in that the bodies theyre attracted to are still human. If you wanna fuck animals then thats your business, but dont try to justify it as something that will ever be tolerated holy heck
>>
ITT: The Discourse
>>
>>24980600
Lets play Spot the Assmad Genwunner
>>
>>24982635
Being rational is not shitposting
>>24983042
>respect
Not tangible
It is what it is, let PETA have "zoophile" back
>>
>>24985747
Pedophiles also think they're rational when they try to fuck kids, I don't take the word of the mentally insane as fact.
>>
>>24985752
That's pretty silly anon, both bringing up pedos and not even believing your own senses just to be contradictory.
>>
File: 1440540813948.png (777KB, 1833x935px) Image search: [Google]
1440540813948.png
777KB, 1833x935px
>VGC is better than smogon

i dont like either
>>
>>24986757

Why is Amoongus used so much?
>>
>>24987564
If I had to guess, because it's bulky and has Spore
>>
>>24987564
Bulky with Rage Powder, can punish physical attackers thanks to it, and either Rocky Helmet and/or Effect Spore. Spore itself, it's not a deadweight, works well in trick room and thanks to its Poison Type can give trouble to some Fairies.

That's on top of my head.
>>
File: Captura de pantalla (21).png (374KB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
Captura de pantalla (21).png
374KB, 712x400px
>Korrina is my waifu.
The sweetie in the picture is my waifu
>>
>there should be a game with all the regions!!!
>>
>10 year olds are hot
>>
>>24979196
>Gen wunner opinion
>a rare opinion on this board
>litterally who cares the starter
>>
>I post on /vp/
>>
>Hoenn was a good region, ORAS just ruined it

Hoenn was always awful.
>>
>g-gen 1 was shit!!
>>
>>24979176
>furret is my bro
These faggots are the worst.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.