[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If for Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary Miyamoto revealed things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (33KB, 477x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 477x329px
If for Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary Miyamoto revealed things never told before like "I see Mario as a classic cartoon character", do you think we will get something similar but revealing things like Baby Kangaskhan's species, more info about Capsule Monsters, revealing that both Munna and Tirtouga were meant to be Gen I and Gen II mons respectly, etc.?
>>
>>24978995
I want them to confirm the venonat/butterfree switch so the blind non believers can finally shut the fuck the up
>>
Gamefreak is surprisingly secretive about it for whatever reason. We very rarely hear about scrapped Pokemon or the creator's thoughts on different Pokemon. It took us 15 years to learn that Ditto was inspired by ":)".
>>
>>24978995
Why?
>>
>>24979139
>Ditto was inspired by ":)".
source?

im serious
>>
>>24978995
I want them to deconfirm the venonat/butterfree switch so the blind believers can finally shut the fuck the up
>>
>>24979291
Some American video game magazine. I believe it was the same interview where they mentioned the Dolly the Sheep Pokemon that got scrapped.
>>
>>24979401
We are not blind, just angered by gamefreak stupidity and fag like you aggressively trying to say it is real even though we all know it is not.
Dont defend it, lay down and cry.
>>
>>24978995

wtf is ppls deal with tirtouga?

just because there was a turtle looking beta pokemon that was scrapped it must mean that THAT specific design is what they "turned" into tirtouga?

that is stupid.
>>
>>24979094
Venonat and Butterfree look NOTHING alike
when will this meme end?
>>
File: duh.png (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
duh.png
119KB, 800x600px
>>24979401
>>24979427
>>24979466
ah
>>
>>24978995
japs hate revealing beta content
>>
>>24980083
wow
>>
>>24984278
it's not about what's canon, it's about what was originally planned
>>
>>24980083
>>24979094
I feel a bit dumb for never noticing this until now
>>
>>24980083
>>24984284
If I may rebut, the index numers of the Caterpie line, including Butterfree, are all after those of Venonat and Venomoth.
>Venonat's is 41 or 065
>Venomoth's is 77 or 119
>Caterpie line's are 7B-7D or 123-125
>>
>>24980083
>>24981946
/thread
>>
>>24986658
Which can help explain the mix up. since the fuzzy bug and butterfly1 were already in the game, when it came the time to put in the caterpillar and the cocoon, since they still had butterfly2 to insert into the game, they said fuck it and connected the three right away for convenience. Alternatively, since the fuzzy bug and butterfly1 were already in the game, when it came the time to put in the caterpillar and the cocoon, whoever was programming in them mistakenly assumed that the butterfly2 they had left was meant to be their evolution and they never bothered to correct it.

venomoth and butterfree are very similar conceptually so it's not that big of a deal really.
>>
>>24978995
literally fanfiction
>>
Please, please visit /r/pokemonconspiracies

Your mind will be blown continuously if this is something new for you.
>>
>>24979464
Their heads look exactly the same, the only thing that changed was them making the shell look less like Blastoise's.
>>
Oh yeah I can't wait for it
>"Do you know who Ash's father is?"
>Masuda points at himself
Simply epic
>>
>>24978995
>baby kangkaskhan's species
>implying it's species isn't kangaskhan
>>
cant people on /vp/ just spam sugimori on twitter about the venonat/butterfree ordeal?
>>
this is now a venonat/butterfree thread. All other speculations are not allowed.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.