[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we as fans make pokemon better than it actually is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1392237752334.png (293KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
1392237752334.png
293KB, 600x407px
>On the daily you see fanart 10x better than the actual concept art
>head cannon is better than the actual story
>spin offs like mystery dungeon and conquest have more effort put into them than the main series
> Gen 6 is going off of recycled models from the pokedex ap
>Gen 6's capabilities were possible back when gen 4 was released
>anime has been shit for who knows how long

Honestly you deserve better, game freak has tons of cash but they won't up the anti. Developers with a fraction of their budget are pulling out triple AAA show stoppers; the other monster franchises at least try.
By the time gen 4 came out every other monster series had full animation if they were on the hand helds.

What are your sentiments on this?
Should we tolerate this or is it time to move on.

I honestly dropped Pokemon at the advent of gen 3 I was at the department store and I had to choose between buying Pokemon r/s or final fantasy tactics advance.

I made the right choice.

I tried gen 4, everything was nice but it seemed below par. Nowadays I just cycle through all the designs once a gen gets released. I like the monster designs, but not much else about the series.

Before someone says "it's for kids"
so was Paper Mario
Dragon Quest series
and Almost every SNES RPG
so shutup
>>
File: chain baiting.png (41KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
chain baiting.png
41KB, 520x520px
>>24978982
>conquest
>better than the main series
>better than anything
>>
>>24979003
I am referring to the animation and sprites,
>>
I propose we mass migrate to Digimon and abandon Pokemon forever
>>
>>24980553
Let's do it.
>>
>>24978982

>this copypasta again

OP is a faggot.
>>
>>24978982
Without a doubt
If it wasn't for kids back in the 90's going mad for pok'e'mon cards and even breaking into shops to get them then the franchise would not have gotten as strong and as popular as it has.
How many years, games, films and tv series have we seen now?

And it's still going strong decades after and will most likely go another few before fizzling out into a true retro game franchise and not an ongoing one that it is
>>
It's for kids.
>>
>>24978982
I agree 100%
GameFreak doesn't deserve its fanbase.
>>
>>24981624
so were all of the mario
and kirby titles
invalid point
>>
>>24978982
There's nothing quite like Pokémon even in the Monster Sim genre: there's really something for everybody here. Whether you're in it for the battling, for specifics mons you're attached to, for the exploration or even just the fanbase/social reasons; there's a lot to enjoy.

That said, the only good entries in terms of the complete package these past two gens are B2W2. I'm sure GF realizes that they can't just "scale up" as much as some people think it's a good idea, but their attention to detail has been really lacking lately.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.