[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things you didn't catch in the games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1.png (36KB, 510x347px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
36KB, 510x347px
I've played this game 100 times and never noticed this cameo from Janine. Odd choice giving her a generic sprite considering her look as gym leader.
>>
>>24969968
Was she in RBY?
>>
>>24969980
No. She first appears in Gen II as the Fuchsia City gym leader taking the place of Koga.
>>
>Charine

Why are the localizers so braindead?
>>
>>24970037
But there wasn't a nameless NPC claiming to be Koga's daughter either?
>>
>>24970858
NO.
>>
>>24970853
maybe he has multiple daughters?
>>
File: tumblr_lc1qe9Hjxs1qbfwx2o1_500.jpg (99KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lc1qe9Hjxs1qbfwx2o1_500.jpg
99KB, 500x671px
How come nobody ever mentions how hot she is?
>>
File: 300px-Janine_Adventures.png (112KB, 300x291px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Janine_Adventures.png
112KB, 300x291px
Pretty cool
>>
>>24969980
jesus can you get any more underage? just leave already queer.
>>
>>24971488
I see very few images of Janine, much less images that make her look attractive.

Janine thread?
>>
>>24970853
If you're implying a mistranslation, she's Anzu in Nip.
If you mean why couldn't they be more consistent, then that's up in the air.
>>24970908
Still, multiple daughters is possible.
>>
>>24972407
if she's Anzu in the fame checker in the nip version of the game then it's a mistranslation.
>>
>>24972419
Considering they don't always translate names 1-to-1 especially pre-Gen 5, Charine/Janine is probably an intentional change. I was suggesting if that anon thought it was ジャニーン in Japan, which would correspond to Janine in English.
>>
>>24972430
Are you retarded?
The character in the screenshot is Anzu, the ninja Gym Leader from gen 2. She was named Janine in the English translation of all the gen 2 games, however for some reason the English FRLG translators fucked up and called her "Charine" instead. This is an error, since they're supposed to be the same person.
Does that spell it out enough for you?
>>
>>24972473
Thank you anon. It's amazing how people will defend and excuse the localization team being completely retarded.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.