[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can you battle preschoolers if the starting age is ten?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Preescolar_chica_XY.png (42KB, 199x212px) Image search: [Google]
Preescolar_chica_XY.png
42KB, 199x212px
Why can you battle preschoolers if the starting age is ten?
>>
>>24969265
>Journey
>Trainer
>>
>>24969265
Anyone is allowed to have Pokemon. You just can't be an officially licensed trainer until reaching a certain age.

The only "official" battles you ever have in the games is with gym leaders, Elite 4, and the champion of whatever region it is.
>>
>>24969283
This is pretty much what I was going to say.
>>
They can have Pokemon, but can't go on an adventure yet
>>
>>24969272
>>24969283
So being a trainer isn't about battling, and battling isn't about being a trainer? I mean yeah you battle people of other professions, but does that mean they don't train? I thought they were trainers "in addition to" and I thought it was too dangerous for little kids to battle
It looks like "trainer" doesn't really mean anything or there's a better word, journeyman
>>
>>24969265
It scares me fight prescholers using big fully evolved pokémon with dangerous sets and items in the Battle Maison... Is just a little girl.
>>
>>24969317
All it means is they've TRAINED a Pokemon to obey them. People who only do Contests are called Trainers too, so no battling is required.
>>
>>24969336
Still, couldn't you get in big trouble if you are caught battling a preschooler?
>>
>>24969352
Trouble from who? Trainers don't seem very well regulated. I wish we saw more of the government in the games
>>
>>24969360
The only time we see any form of "government" is with Looker, police officers, and Drayden (mayor of Opelucid city).
>>
>>24969352
Realistically it would probably be looked down upon if you battled someone that much younger than you/ someone with obviously less experience, but these same kids can instigate battles on their own too so who knows. You just have to accept the fact that regulation doesn't really exist, or like >>24969360 said the government and laws of the Pokemon world are ambiguous at best in the games.
>>
>>24969265
Pokémon logic
>>
I guess it comes down to the pokédex, anyone without one doesn't know the summary of their pokemon
>>
>>24969265
>if the starting age is ten?
Because that's anime shit only.
>>
>>24969363
>organized police but no elected officials
???
>>
>>24969317
It's more of a title than anything else, signifying that you're taking on the Gym challenge, which you need to be a certain age to do.
>>
stop confusing the game continuity with the anime continuity. They never said anywhere that you have to be 10 to be a trainer in the games.
>>
>trAshnime faggots still trying to force this meme
I wish the goddamn anime had never been made.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.