[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gen 7 has voice acting >by the same studio that dubs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DK.jpg (29KB, 298x312px) Image search: [Google]
DK.jpg
29KB, 298x312px
>gen 7 has voice acting
>by the same studio that dubs the pokemon anime
>>
Was cool till I read the 2nd line
>>
File: 976796968.png (884KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
976796968.png
884KB, 1280x720px
>>24961747
>tfw Pokken is going to be just that.
>>
I'm mildly impressed when a voice actor from a show or movie bothers to also provide the character's voice in the game or any other spinoff
>>
I'm pretty sure Japan is aware of how bad the English dub is and have no intent on making a game with full voice acting that would need such a dub in other countries.
>>
>>24961747
>voice acting
Won't even bother.

>studio that dubs the Ashnime
Burn it to the ground.
>>
>>24961747
Ninty won't spend their dineros with overpaid VAs to do 2-3 lines
>>
>>24961779
don't the japs do the pokemon voices for the dub?
>>
>>24961791
Of course not. The Pokemon have different names in English, so more or less every non-Pikachu Pokemon gets dubbed by some incompetent fuck TPCI found on the street.
>>
>>24961747
fully expect gen 7 to have at least ocarina of time level voice acting. I dont want full voice acting because I get impatient listening when I read through much faster, but it'd be nice to have some kind of generic character noise or something
>>
No, it'd be too expensive to re-record the names of Pokemon in like 11 different languages
>>
>>24961793
The general rule is if it has a different name its redubbed, but not if it's the same.
Also they don't redub them when the Pokemon originally just made a noise... Or says its name so muffled the dub guys didn't catch it... I.e. Charizard or Onix.
>>
>>24961981
The general rule tends to be "hurr just flip a coin". Tons of Pokemon with the same name in both languages or Pokemon that say their Japanese name in such a growl-like way you have to know what to listen for to even hear it get redubbed in English. There's no real system.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.