[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If anyone in Aus (and New Zealand) still care.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (100KB, 1614x277px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
100KB, 1614x277px
If anyone in Aus (and New Zealand) still care.
>>
whats serebiis sauce? the shit head runs a news site and cant even provide source. what a fucking cunt head. im not believing a single fucking word that comes out of the shit hole he calls a mouth.
>>
>>24961427
finally found the sauce thanks to bulbapedia. fucking joe "serebii fucking cunt" merk-fucker is a shitter. fucking shit website.
>>
>>24961427
>not believing serebii
Those places you go to get info will wait till the very last minute or wont even say anything serebii is the most autidtic guy out there for information and hes rarely wrong when he is he fixes it
>>
>>24961427
Pomf pls just because you auck at getting unfo doeznt mean you have to lash out on your betters
>>
>>24961461
>being this mad
Pomf srsly grow up oh wait age is just a number
>>
>>24961463
i know. fucking serebii is fast but i want to read the shit my self. his english goes down the fucking toilet when he fucking rephrases shit. and bulbapedia is way to fucking slow as fuck but atleast when he does post, he provides sources.
>>
>>24961467
>>24961470
fuck off retards. i hate bulbapedo just as much as the next anon.
>>
>>24961471
>being this picky
He doesn't make these helpful posts just to cater to your special little ass. Fuck off.
>>
>>24961427
I asked him and he told me he got e-mailed the details
>>
>>24961476
you've got the 'pomf sucks' meme alright
now all you gotta do is get with the 'joe's perfect' meme and you'll be a-ok with the coolest underaged shitposters on the board
>>
>I have Pokémon news that I shall share to the world! but I mustn't provide source/proof for my news, because who care where I got the information from? It's the news that matters.

Serebii logic.
>>
>>24961476
Billshit everyone on vp knows that site is shit at getting info out quickly and only retards go there. The only place that give top of the line will always e serebii now fuck off pomf and go back to your erp threads.
>>
>>24961471
You seem angry
>>
>>24961471
>serebii is fast but i want to read the shit my self
Then you should only read official sites if you don't want fansites reporting news. God you're an angry idiot.
>>
>>24961514
have you seen australian official sites? they dont exist.
>>
>>24961520
Then let the fansites do their job and trust them.
>>
>>24961487
>helpful posts
yeah, the fucktards posts are far from helpful.
its a fucking news site. provide source on atleast some of them.
>>24961489
fucking genius. doesnt even do reseach.
>>24961498
exactly what i said. bulbapedo is slow as fuck. but when he does post, i got sourcei can read for myself.
>>
>>24961523
Serebii and pokebeach are pretty much the only english ones that are orth a damn bulbapedo is shitstain slow going to him is a waste of time also pomf is a perv with the mindset if age is just a number
>>
>>24961523
without source. i dont fucking think so.
>>
>>24961533
thats why i take serebiis info with 10kg of salt until bulbapedo posts sources a month later when the shit has been talked to death.
>>
>>24961534
Considering it's not out officially yet, the source would likely want to remain anonymous rather than risk their job revealing these things.

Stop being such an uppity retard and understand how news actually works.
>>
>>24961529
>being this angry
Looks like your ability is anger point.

Also if he does give is sorce those guy will get in trouble fuck learn somthing about how the world works and if he does not want to he doent need to.
>>
File: CYEgW7oVAAAHpCW.jpg (153KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
CYEgW7oVAAAHpCW.jpg
153KB, 600x852px
>>24961542
fucking twitter account and picture. anonymous my fucking ass.
>>
>>24961529
If you're so triggered over there being no source then stop being a lazy retard and get the news straight from the original source you idiot.
>>
>>24961541
Then wait you fuck other than whining like a little bitch 12yo.
Jesus what are you a retard do you even know what a leak is?
>>
>>24961558
and you can thank bulbapedo for that.
>>
how big do you think joe's schlong is
>>
>>24961555
Just because one site got that doesn't mean that's the only source of news.
>>
OP must be underage seeing how fucking stupid he is.
>>
>>24961565
Missed the point kiddo
>>
>>24961563
information on hoopa, not a leak. information on pokemon go, leak.
>>24961573
exactly. so the fucker couldnt post atleast one source?
>>
>>24961590
You're an idiot.
>>
OP cant be this fucking stupid
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.