[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you playing any ROM hacks right now /vp/? I'm playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: squirtle with sunglasses.png (206KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
squirtle with sunglasses.png
206KB, 500x375px
Are you playing any ROM hacks right now /vp/? I'm playing Eccentric Emerald right now. It's alright.
>>
Pokemon Glazed is pretty gud
>>
Most ROM hacks are dogshit.
>>
>>24956398
That's why you gotta play the good ones.
>>
>>24956493

By most he meant all.
>>
>>24956725
But Pokemon games are shit so I play ROM hacks instead.
>>
>>24956331
Deneb, Sienna and Vega
>>
I'm thinking of playing Crimson Skies later today
>>
Drayano's ORAS hack is pretty good. From the way he talks about I think he's planning on doing more with it, but even the early release makes ORAS actually fun for once.
>>
>>24959078
can you link it? I was planning on playing star sapphire once my new sd comes in, but if that's better I'll give it a go
>>
>>24959078
Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you play 3ds rom hacks?
>>
im playing that gaia thing because it won hack of the year

it's p good
>>
>>24962159
This. Gaia is great so far, actually feels like a pokemon game not originalcreashiondonutsteal
>>
posting here since its the most relevant thread

I remember playing a romhack of Pokemon Red a good few years back, I remember that the first route was replaced by a more "forest" area and the 3 starters could all be found in the grass.
The game definitely had catching all 151 pokemon as a feature.
I also remember you could go straight to Zapdos and you could entirely skip the cave.
>>
>>24960673
Through a homebrew app called HANS to apply the patches to retail carts/eshop purchases. Alternatively put CFW on your 3DS and install the romhack as a .cia
>>
Whats the best gen 4 ROM hack guys?

Also try:
Naturia XY
Gaia
Emerald Omega
Red++
Eclipse
All of them are great!
>>
>>24964915

>Naturia XY
>Forced to play in set style instead of allowing the player to choose
>>
What is my best bet to play GBA romhacks on the go?
I use my android phone but it's too small to be enjoyable. How is GBA emulation on the PSP?
>>
>>24966465
Absolutely flawless.
The games look better than the original hardware.
The SNES on the other hand isn't as perfect, but the PSP is a good emulation machine.
>>
Cuckold Emerald
>>
>>24959078
He'll probably wait a couple years to let Gen 6 hacking improve and then he'll do a second ORAS hack. That's what he did for HGSS, he has Spirit Gold, a really basic HGSS hack about on par with BBVW1, then he made Sacred Gold and Storm Silver years later with all the shit in that.
>>
>>24966231
But Set style is objectively better, making you play by the same rules as your opponent.

If you're going to complain about XY Naturia, complain about the item limitations.
>>
>>24968815
Or locking you into gyms without telling you beforehand
>>
>>24969651
That too, I forgot about that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.