[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Event only Pokémon, which ones are you missing or only have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Event only Pokémon, which ones are you missing or only have hacked ones? If you have all or most, how did you get them?
I'm only missing Hoopa, the event is coming to an end here but fuck going to a mall almost 1 hour from where I live.
>>
>>24951520
Then just use a homepass and stop being a whiny bitch.

I'm working my way up through the generations so the only ones I'll miss are Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta, I think.
>>
How do you get hoopa??
>>
>>24951568
The event here is in a book/technology store, not MCdonald's.
>>
>>24951520
I'm only missing Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion.
>>
>>24951520
>Event only Pokémon
There's an official name for them, y'know. They're called Mythical Pokemon.
>>
>>24953509
Even shit like Shaymin and Meloetta?
>>
>>24953618
Yes. The likes of Deoxys, Arceus, Genesect, and Hoopa count as Mythicals as well.

I'll be more than happy to provide a complete list of Mythicals here if you want, but they don't count toward the completion of the National Dex.
>>
im missing all those pokemon on the thumbnail except celebi, i need volcainion, and some other people i cant remember
>>
Event legendaries should be freely downloadable at most two years after their movie's release. After that their purpose of jewing the audience is over.
>>
>>24953703
Wasn't Deoxys reclassified to LEGENDARY because muh oras?
>>
>>24951520
I once traded a lv.40 Kyogre straight from Sapphire for a lv.100 Manaphy in my Platinum.
>>
>>24951520

I have Victini, since I still had my copy sitting around.

Theoretically, I have Jirachi, since my brother has the disk. It'll just be a huge pain to do all of the trades, especially since I only have Pokemon Bank through a friend that doesn't live nearby.

I have two Hoopa and two Arceus, since I have retardedly bad luck and was given them by /vp/ days before each event was announced. I'm hoping I can get lucky and trade them off for Keldeo and Genesect, since they seem the most common out of the remaining Mythicals.
>>
Got my hands on a jap emerald save dump that had the mystery gift for Faraway island event functional.
Feels pretty good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.