[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The pokemon movies are bad t-b-h family I've spent the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 05_3D_glasses.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
05_3D_glasses.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
The pokemon movies are bad t-b-h family

I've spent the last few hours marathoning them. I'm half way through and they are pretty bad. Also Darkrai is edge.
>>
Lucario one is the best one desu
>>
>>24949499
Checked. That one was pretty good. Next up is the first pokemon movie. I watched pokemon 3, pokemon 2000 power of one, lucario, and darkrai.
>>
All ashime is bad, remove ash!
>>
>Not liking Pokemon The Movie 3 and Zoroark Master of Illusions.
>>
>>24949517
It was... ok? But it was all the same.
>Same plot line
>same challanges to overcome
that's not uncommon in series movies though. That's why they rely more so on character development, world building, action, and/or comedy. I just felt these movies were underwhelming in those departments.
>>
Most of the movies were done only to show event mons, because that a trainer encounters a legendary "is pretty rare". Even more if it is a Mythical Legendary.
>>
They turned to complete shit starting with the b/w movies desu.
The rest were at least decent.
>>
File: 1230393816817.png (213KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1230393816817.png
213KB, 640x480px
>>24949517
Movie 3 was the best shit! It was also the last Pokemon movie I saw in the cinema when I was 14.
>>
>>24949499
>>24949504
The regis totally stole the spotlight in that movie.
>>
The only one I'd consider a good movie in itself regardless of the Pokémon license attached to them is 3, it has a solid plot and structure that stands on its own and even builds feelsy moments naturally instead of having contrived feels-bait bullshit like the end of movie 1.
>>
>>24949526
That literally doesn't make Spell of the Unown bad.

>>24949693
Because it is a damn good movie.
>>
File: 51Tsy7zi8VL._SX940_.jpg (62KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
51Tsy7zi8VL._SX940_.jpg
62KB, 375x500px
One movie to rule them all.
>>
destiny deo is best movie
>>
>>24949812
Your shit doesn't even come close. Also, you clearly can't even type properly, so why should anyone believe you?
>>
>>24949499
The last good one imo.
>>
>>24949870
Nah, Darkrai is also great and Zoroark is nice.
>>
>>24949870
I Like Arceus movie, it was certainly in Gen 5 that the movies started to become a generic advertisement.
>>
Hoopa movie was the biggest disappointment for me desu, especially since Hoopas my second fav mon. It was literally only made for marketing, and its so damn clear I barely managed to watch it to the end.
but then Arceus appeared so it was worth
>>
>>24949806
>entei takes the lead in pokemon the 3rd movie
>suicune gets to star in pokemon 4ever
>raikou gets a cameo in a side story, episodic pokemon special

Why life is so unfair?

Not to mention, Ho-oh didn't get the movie it deserved.
>>
>>24950437
Ho-Oh had the honor of being in the first episode, the first gen 2 Pokemon ever seen
>>
>>24949495
Why would you marathon something you won't remember the next fucking day?
Like? What's the point?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.