[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here hate other people who like pokemon? Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (52KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 385x382px
Does anyone else here hate other people who like pokemon?

Like I don't want to go to tournaments or pokemon card meets to trade my doubles because everyone there is so annoying and autistic.

I think people who are sexually attracted to cartoon characters are fucked in the head.

And I don't give a shit enough about the games to try and get certain natures to breed pokemon with better stats or move sets.

I also dnt care about shiny pokemon.

It's like whats the point when your game can fuck up and not save properly?
>>
>>24946880
Maybe you're just the misery chick, anon?
>>
>>24946887
Daria is an awesome show.

I've seen every episode.
>>
>>24946895
I'm rewatching it and just started S2.

Also, you should just go and see other people because at least you share a similar hobby. That's much more than nothing. You will meet people who also share more than just Pokémon with you.
>>
>>24946912
Where are you watching it?
>>
>>24946920
On my computer, anon.
>>
>>24946923
Kisscartoon or somewhere else?
>>
>>24946880
>I think people who are sexually attracted to animated characters are fucked in the head

Because you're a narrowminded faggot and nothing more. Fuck off.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (183KB, 1196x509px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
183KB, 1196x509px
>>24946932
>>
>>24946880
>Everyone but me is the problem
Anon I think you are the problem.
>>
>>24946948
>>
>>24946948
You understand me so well.
>>
>>24946880
You can't walk into a gay bar and complain how camp-gay tramps make life difficult for casual Gays...

At least you shouldn't hope for support.
>>
I don't care what other Pokémon fans like.
>>
>>24947150
Not a faggot like OP, but I'd do exactly that and beat the shit out of every fag and queen that gives gays a bad name who has a problem with me.
>>
Christ there's some autistic shit itt, though I shoulda expected it when fucking daria is OP's pic

If you hate other people who play the game, it's very likely you yourself hate the image of said person, and in your desperation to seek disassociation ultimately begin to distance yourself from the game. In short, you don't seem to like Pokemon. And don't twist my words and say "well you obviously think Pokemon players should be a sekrit klub of autistic sperglord cum guzzling faggots". What I'm saying is that since you took time out of your day to mark your hatred on what is mostly a general assumption, you have deeper problems with the game (and probably with yourself as a human being). Then again this whole thread is probably bait anyway so fuck it
>>
You sound like a pretty big negative nancy.
>>
>>24946880
I feel exactly the same! My friends tell me to go to vgc local tournaments but i dont want to deal with those autists
>>
I really like the cards. When I was in college I tried to get into the local league through someone I met on campus. We met up at the comic shop and he even let me borrow a really nifty Sableye deck (pretty trusting right?) for a few matches.

It was fun but everyone I played against was annoying and neckbeardy or dweeby and the guy who lent me the deck was completely humorless. Never talked to him again and never went back
>>
>>24946948
There we go.
>captcha: 721
>>
>>24946932
>rando trash stream site
High school is tough huh
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.