[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we all agree that Pokemon games are the most obvious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: s3269.jpg (47KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
s3269.jpg
47KB, 670x503px
I think we all agree that Pokemon games are the most obvious examples of "Wasted potential: the game"

How would you use all that potential?
>>
>>24941920
Make the protags at least 18
Don't put types like Ice and Psychic near the end
Fill the towns with more people and events
200 more megas
Tidy up online functions eg search for a Pokemon that YOU own that somebody ELSE wants
Online Battle Factory
Acknowledge older games and establish some sort of canon for fucks sake
>>
>>24943648
>Make the protags at least 18
Not liking lolis?

>200 more megas
Who need new pokemon or evolutions?
>>
>>24943648

Seriously? Ask yourself. What dopes this accomplish? just so you don't have a guilty consience fapping to 10 year olds?

Fuck off. They're kids because its a kids adventure, not because they're prepubecent toys for you to oggle
>>
>>24941920
>would
I'm already on it.
>>
>>24943648
Why? it won't change the story you're still a trainer on an adventure, what does not being a kid change? legal access to the gamecorner? They removed that.
>Don't put types like Ice and Psychic near the end
Agreed.
>Fill the towns with more people and events
Agreed
>200 more megas
How about no megas? Fuck megas for even existing and shitting the game up
>Tidy up online functions eg search for a Pokemon that YOU own that somebody ELSE wants
Agreed
>Online Battle Factory
Fuck yes
>Acknowledge older games and establish some sort of canon for fucks sake
Again, why? What is with you people and established story? Each game is independant of each other, why do we have to go out of our way to link them? Only ones that matter are direct sequels like B/W to B2/W2. Btu they're not suddenly related to Gen 2 because of one cameo appearence.
>>
>>24944107
>what does not being a kid change?
For one, fewer people will be questioning why the MC doesn't have adult supervision at all times.
>>
>>24941920
add blood gore and edgy cultists :^)
>>
>>24943648
>>Acknowledge older games and establish some sort of canon for fucks sake
thousand times this
also an easier way to transport from old games and/or more vc games
non shitty online capabilities
more events worldwide (seriosly why all that japan love)
>>
Add a 2nd region to each game and allow you to walk with Ppkemon like in HG/SS
>>
>>24944107
>What is with people and established story?
cause it would be nice if the games fucking TRIED to establish the vast differences of the anime and the games, it would be fun to see what they could build by connecting the stories, the games could actually be known for something else besides gameplay, and easy gameplay at that. and speaking of that, bring back challenge mode you dickheads. why take something out that made the game more repayable? makes no fucking sense. and don't make me beat the game and then get challenge mode, if i want to do it at the begging, i should have that right to.
>>
Get a fucking stopwatch for every animation and transition and invest time getting them down to an acceptable level.
>>
>>24947264
Yeah, being able to do those things in an actual good game would be pretty novel. It's a shame HGSS were so awful.
>>
>>24947381
I prefer stories to stay in one region. I like what they did with BW and B2W2. They established a story and wrapped it up all in one region. I don't need any reason to go back to older regions. That would be boring. It was boring in GSC, it will be boring if they ever do it again.
>>
Let the player fight as the pokemon
>>
Make the battles play as an Action RPG rather than a turn-based RPG.
>field on which your Pokemon moves around
>R to jump, L to bring up the menu for items, switching out, etc.
>ABXY buttons for attacks
That sound good?
>>
>>24947879
Like a Tales game.
Neat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INrGhAWziQw
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.