[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r8 n h8, m8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (6KB, 293x220px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 293x220px
r8 n h8, m8
>>
>>24940385
Why was pokewatch so great?
>>
>>24940385
Is it just me or have I been seeing more love for Torterra lately?
>>
>>24940513
We're entering the age where the average poster's first gen was gen 4.
>>
>>24940513
It is the second best grass starter, not that that's a hard feat to accomplish.
>>
>>24940385
>Bibarel
>Lopunny
>that fakemon to the right of Lopunny
Aside from those its pretty good.
>>
>>24940526
My first pokemon game was diamond and I thought I was the coolest shit because Rowan said I had a nice name. Nothing beats gen iv
>>
Is Lopunny good?
>>
>>24940557
Except Gen 3.
>>
>>24940385
>2 water types
>2 normal types

Into the trash with it. You either monotype or don't repeat types on a team at all.
>>
>>24940571
Takes forever to evolve but yeah, it's fast and strong and knows fighting moves. Can't complain.
>>
>>24940526
My first gen was Sinnoh; I got pearl when I was 14.
>>
>>24940598
Don't worry. Bibarrel is getting replaced by Giratina soon.
>>
>>24940598
Says who?
>>
>>24940592
said no one ever
>>
>>24940613
>using legends in-game
That's even worse my man.
>>
>>24940614
Not him, but I can't use more than one instance of any type ingame. It sets my autism off.
>>
>>24940636
True fact, though I don't see how it's relevant to the thread. Torterra is also a boss.
>>
>Gen 4
>No Luxray
>No Staraptor
>>
>>24940663
>using the same shit as everyone else
Go back to Smogon.
>>
>>24940613
>2 ghost types
>using a legendary
>ever

Throw it into the trash and then take that trash and throw it into a dumpster
>>
>>24940663
Not that any of those are shit, but regional burd is a really tame move and luxray has been used one too many times to know it's shit
>>
>>24940669

>Luxray
>Smogon

WTF

>>24940769

Yeah, but Luxray is pretty good for in-game mixed sweeper.

Not that others can't though.
>>
>>24940598
Im actually kind of curious as to how your Autostic brain works; would you have a problem with aomething like a Swampert and Mantine on the same team? They share no weaknesses, one is special while the other is physical, one is more defensive.
>>
>>24941109
Not that anon, but playing in-game isn't about having good defensive coverage. It's about having a bunch of kickass Pokemon with loads of different types so you can have a star player in each environment you visit. If you have two Pokemon of the same type, they share the spotlight in the areas where they shine and both get overlooked in areas where they don't.
>>
my team if i can remember correctly

torterra
honchcrow
luxray
bronzong
gabite
floatzel
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.