[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Pokeshippers convince the writers to Geekchic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Why is this happening? The Pokeshippers succeeded in their hidden agenda to kill Amour with Geekchic.

It's all over man, it's all over!
>>
>>24916168
On behalf of the anime thread:
Fuck off, Scott.
>>
>>24916180
That's not scott, that's stalebaiter
>>
I can't believe the writers put bait in the show.
>>
>>24916168
It's not over until Misty returns.

Remember, it doesn't matter whether Amour wins, only that GenwunShipping does not.
>>
>>24917047
The thing is after Serena the writers can never pair Ash up with a new girl again. Its either Serena or bust.
>>
File: 1418336442494.jpg (18KB, 311x256px) Image search: [Google]
1418336442494.jpg
18KB, 311x256px
>implying ash will ever have a girlfriend
>implying him getting one would be a positive thing
honestly not only would it be out of character since he's ten and not interested in anything beyond his pokemon journey, he's ten. Why do people want to see kids in a romantic relationship that in the real word would likely never last?
>>
>>24916180
>>24916242
you faggots that name shitposters are the problem
>>
>>24917060
If all else fails, we can just remind the masses that Ash Ketchum is aro-ace, and that shipping him with anyone is erasure of aromantic people as well as asexual people
>>
>>24917065
>he's ten
why are you here if you haven't watched the new season?
>>
>>24917137
He is ten, you moron, even in XY.
>>
What episode is this??
>>
They can't finally give Ash a romantic partner because if they did they couldn't bait the shipping fanatics with their other girls anymore, which is one of the only reasons why most people even watch the anime
>>
>>24917345
It airs the end of January.
>>
File: Long hair Serena Clemont dance.png (244KB, 725x801px) Image search: [Google]
Long hair Serena Clemont dance.png
244KB, 725x801px
>>24916168
It might be like speed dating, maybe Serena switches to Ash to dance with later that episode.
>>
>>24917143
Why don't you take some cyanide, Scott

>>24917833
>>>/pol/
>>
>>24917137
maybe you should ask yourself that considering he actually is 10
>>
>>24917833
I hope you give in to cookie boredom.
>>
>>24917833
>dat neck
>>
>>24917137
He is 10.
He will always be 10.
When all the stars grow cold and the universe ends, he will still be 10.
>>
>implying Serena and Ash were even a thing

your delusion is showing
>>
>>24917044
>bait

but it's not bait you delusional faggot, Ash and Serena never had a thing for each other
>>
>>24917137
Delusional anime general lurkers everyone.
>>
>>24918797
Hey! Don't insult the anime general like that! They at least are aware of the fact.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.