[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake TCG General #7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 47

File: Ronald.jpg (47KB, 428x616px) Image search: [Google]
Ronald.jpg
47KB, 428x616px
Previous Thread: >>24872094

Welcome to the /vp/ fake TCG set general. we are creating a fake TCG set featuring real Pokemon (no meme cards) in the spirit of the actual game. Anyone's welcome to join!

At the moment, we are testing our first cube using LackeyCCG. Join in on the fun!
http://www.lackeyccg.com/downloads.html
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/145755856/pokemon/updatelist.txt (paste into Lackey)

>Can I contribute?
Absolutely. Although the Pokemon cards are mostly decided, we're still looking for Trainer and Special Energy card designs. Either make a mockup or just post the card's text. We also want artists and testers on LackeyCCG.

>What should I know before contributing?
This set is meant to be a stand-alone series, not to interact with any existing metagame. The general power scale is currently up for grabs. Our main goal is that every Pokemon, including evolving basics, serve a purpose. For example, even Pokemon like Caterpie should have an effect like searching for more Caterpie or drawing a card, rather than simply "C - Tackle 10".

>Are these cards final?
No. We are currently testing cards to determine which cards will make the cut. Some cards will be modified for balance reasons, while others will likely need to be omitted completely. Once the cards are finalized, they will be remade using a unified template and given proper artwork (all artwork on mock-ups in this thread are assumed to be placeholders unless otherwise specified). Effect wording will also be cleaned up for the final draft.

RESOURCES:
>Pastebin with useful links:
http://pastebin.com/Pbczhu1v

>Tips and tricks:
http://pastebin.com/wvkMNzeq
>>
So an anon said in thread 5 we should have a high cost, reliable search Supporter. Any ideas?
>>
>>24893911

We could try something like Computer Search as a Supporter.
>>
File: Officer_Jenny_Deckromancy.jpg (203KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Officer_Jenny_Deckromancy.jpg
203KB, 857x1200px
>>24893944
There was also a post about offensive and defensive items. We've got a few Trainers that benefit specific types, what ones don't have any?
>>
>>24894028
We currently have Trainers/Stadiums for:
Fire
Water
Electric
Fairy

With a potential Dive Ball for Fairy (though idk if that's actually going in or not)

This means that the following types lack support:
Colorless
Dark
Dragon
Fighting
Grass
Metal
Psychic
>>
>>24894058
Once we get all the cards done, we'll also have to establish rarities because one of our Supporters depends on it to function.
>>
>>24894063

I was actually thinking of retooling the FA Ronald because when I created it I was assuming that we wouldn't have a large amount of Pokemon searching. I would probably retool it to add multiple Stage 1/Stage 2 Pokemon instead of a single Rare because it's underwhelming at the moment.
>>
File: energymockup.jpg (87KB, 428x616px) Image search: [Google]
energymockup.jpg
87KB, 428x616px
I tried a new design for energies. Does anybody like this one?
>>
>>24894058
Those stadiums were just filler. Most of them suck and probably aren't going to make it into the final set without major reworking.
>>
Napkin - Item
Your opponent may search their deck for an item, basic energy, basic Pokemon, or evolved Pokemon, reveal that card, and add it to their hand. Then, you may search for the same type of card. If your opponent did not search for a card, you may choose which type of card to search for. Both players shuffle their deck afterward.
>>
Horse of House - Item
You may either shuffle two basic energy of the same type into your deck in order to search your deck for a Pokemon of the same type, or shuffle a Pokemon into your deck to search for two basic energy of the same type.

Powerun - Item
Search your deck for a Pokemon tool and energy card. Attach them to different Pokemon. If you're unable to attach those cards, or have already played an energy card this turn, discard them both.

Aquamarine - Item
Search your deck for a Stadium card and put it into play. Your opponent may not play any stadium cards from his or her hand during their next turn.

Squirtle - Stadium
Pokemon on either players' bench have no abilities. At the beginning of either players' turn, they may choose not to draw a card. If so, their Pokemon ignore this Stadium's effects until the end of their opponents' next turn.

Red Red Wine - Supporter
Shuffle any number of supporters into your deck in order to search your deck for a single supporter. You must shuffle at least one or else this card does nothing.

Victini - Item
Search your deck for two basic energy cards. Then, your opponent may search their deck for one basic energy card.

Wash - Item
Search your deck for up to two baby Pokemon and put them onto your bench.
>>
>>24894686
Napkin's fine.

Powerun is badly designed and can be used before attaching Energy for a free attach.

Squirtle is too cheap to block and will not achieve anything.

Where does The Cat Empire shuffle the Supporters from? The hand? Running a Supporter to search Supporters is generally redundant even with no cost.

Victini's fine if kinda pointless because our meta is so slow. Could help the new Celebi.

Wash is not going to work because "Baby Pokemon" is not well-defined.

I only recognize 1 of these references.
>>
>>24894686
Wait, why's Squirtle a stadium?
>>
>>24895027
>Where does The Cat Empire shuffle the Supporters from? The hand? Running a Supporter to search Supporters is generally redundant even with no cost.
I think the concept is that it lets your reshuffle all of your supporters and search out a Mason.
>>
Window Pain - Tool
The Pokemon this tool is attached to may discard one energy card attached when attacking. If so, their attacks do 20 more damage during your opponent's next turn.

Don't Ever Stop - Stadium
Any time an item, ability or attack would remove damage counters from a Pokemon, ignore that effect.

Compact Storage Key - Tool
Reduce all damage done to this Pokemon by evolved Pokemon by 20. Ignore this effect if the attacking Pokemon has more than one different type of basic energy attached.

Mirror - Tool
Ignore Weakness for this Pokemon.

Exxon - Supporter
Discard 2 other cards in your hand in order to search your deck for a Basic Pokemon, Stage 1 Pokemon, and Stage 2 Pokemon from the same evolution line.

Last - Stadium
If there are two Pokemon with the same name in play, ignore all abilities from those Pokemon.

Triple Energy Removal - Supporter
If the defending Pokemon has a retreat of 1 or less, that Pokemon cannot retreat during the opponent's next turn.
>>
File: Citadark_Isle_Decromancy.jpg (181KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Citadark_Isle_Decromancy.jpg
181KB, 857x1200px
>>24894058
How's this for D and P?
>>
>>24894577
>Napkin
Yes.
>Horse of House
Yes. It unclogs dead evolutions and functions as an Ultra Ball.
>Powerun
No. As another anon said, it can provide energy acceleration and it's a free 2-for-1.
>Aquamarine
Maybe. Stadiums kind of suck at the moment but I feel like consistency problems would be solved with running 3/4 copies of the stadium and increasing generic draw power. This just acts as a generic deck thinner.
>Squirtle
Yes. My only concern is that bench abilities aren't as strong in this format (Meloetta, Smeargle, Feraligatr being the only important ones). That makes the practical application for this card very narrow.
>Red Red Wine
Maybe. Run 2 and you never deck out. It's Lysandre's Trump Card-meets-Steven, and it essentially functions as a Vs Seeker.
>Victini
Yes. It's a worse Professor's Letter that helps your opponent out.
>Wash
No. Too specific and it's an item. I would prefer it to be a Pokemon Fan Club if anything.
>Window Pain
Maybe. I'm not sure how this works during your opponent's turn, but it's a Muscle Band with a drawback. I feel that 20 HP is a big deal in this format though.
>Don't Ever Stop
No. Really narrow scope. This stops Meloetta, Potion, and what? I feel that Stadiums should focus more on enabling new plays rather than restricting current ones.
>Compact Storage Key
Yes.
>Mirror
Yes.
>Exxon
Yes. Great support for Stage 2 Pokemon with a hefty drawback.
>Last
Yes. Does this only extend to abilities, or does it apply to secondary effects from attacks?
>Triple Energy Removal
Yes. It feels like an anti-meta tool, but it might be a bit too weak of an effect.
>>
>>24897053

I like the theme, but it might be more practical to have it do a flat 10 damage when attacked. As it stands you're only getting 100 useful damage out of it over the course of a game, and most of that will be wasted with revenge kills.
>>
File: Citadark_Isle_Deckromancy.jpg (180KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Citadark_Isle_Deckromancy.jpg
180KB, 857x1200px
>>24897153
There he is
>>
>>24897199

Seems good. I really hope that more people show up because our population is not looking good.
https://vptcgimgur.imgur.com
>>
>>24897082
I'm really just throwing around ideas for trainers, since a lot of the submitted ones tend to either be type-specific or don't properly take the current metagame into account (and there generally aren't a lot of tools or items submitted, but loads of Supporters). It's about time to start voting new Trainer Cards into the metagame for testing, so I wanted a better variety for us to choose from than what we had.

Also, Powerun's energy attachment is meant to count as the turn's energy attachment. I just forgot the line specifying it. Squirtle can be extended to active Pokmeon if need be.
>>
>>24897313
Blame the fact that people keep putting cards as the OP image instead of a Lackey screencap. I think people would be a lot more interested if they knew that the cards were playable instead of just being a generic "make your own tcg card" thread.
>>
>>24897313
Is anyone showing up on LackeyTCG? What's happening?
>>
>>24895957
I intentionally chose stupid names for the cards, and I'd prefer they be kept for the time being. My reasoning is that there are a LOT of instances of people trying to make Trainer cards based on a specific concept who end up making the card stupidly specific to match the theme. By making the name of the card irrelevant to the effect, people can attach "flavor" to them later.

For example, there are loads of locations I know people have suggested stadiums for, then made awkward effects to fit the theme of the stadium. By naming the stadium "Squirtle", we can eventually change it to virtually any location we'd like to see in the set. (please at least wait until they're tested to start attaching flavor to them, though. Use their silly names as reference for what should be in the picture in any mockups)
>>
File: energymockup2.jpg (74KB, 428x616px) Image search: [Google]
energymockup2.jpg
74KB, 428x616px
Trying out a colored border. Thoughts?
>>
>>24898130
stick with yellow borders, and i feel that the energy thing doesn't fit with the rest of the card
>>
>>24898141
I like the colored borders. It makes the energy easier to see in Lackey.
>>
>>24898182
would you mind to upload the psd?
>>
File: xbox.jpg (244KB, 1284x617px) Image search: [Google]
xbox.jpg
244KB, 1284x617px
>>24898273

For which one?
>>
>>24898285
first one
>>
>>24898285
Try the middle one with the title box from the left one.
>>
File: energymockup3c.jpg (69KB, 428x616px) Image search: [Google]
energymockup3c.jpg
69KB, 428x616px
>>24898293
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1pn9sgndbdz4zzy/energymockuppsd.psd

>>24898304
Like this?
>>
File: energymockuppsd.png (222KB, 428x616px) Image search: [Google]
energymockuppsd.png
222KB, 428x616px
>>24898324
>>
>>24898401

I don't mind the yellow border, but I just wanted to try a colored border to make it more visible in Lackey. That way people can stack energy under their Pokemon without it being hard to tell what energy it is.
>>
File: ingamesample.png (1MB, 782x739px) Image search: [Google]
ingamesample.png
1MB, 782x739px
>>24898625

Example of how it looks in-game with colored borders compared to current energies.
>>
>>24898800
We should probably go with the colored ones as Lackey default for playability purposes. If someone doesn't care for them, it's pretty easy to just swap in the yellow-bordered images in your folder.
>>
File: ferrothorn.jpg (246KB, 474x659px) Image search: [Google]
ferrothorn.jpg
246KB, 474x659px
Did we forget Ferrothorn?
>>
>>24899108

There is a Ferrothorn already, but we can see if LackeyAnon wants to add it.
>>
>>24899243
Oops, I didn't see it in the imgur.

We should probably just keep the Ferrothorn we already have.
>>
The speed at which this set is balanced, compared with the number of blatant balance outliers, makes me want to quit.
>>
Thursday's update:
>5 trainer cards will be added. Use polls to decide which
>will implement any balance changes decided by polls, including buffs now
>Now accepting nominations for card removal. Eligible cards are: 1. Any Pokemon who's been rebalanced at least once (excluding emergency nerfs) 2. Any Pokemon with at least three variations (ie Sudowoodo) 3. Any of the filler trainers 4. Cards with a strong case for being broken beyond fixing (such as babies with hardly functional mechanics) 5. Togekiss. Again, make sure that it's an overwhelming majority in a poll before getting cut
>adding one of the energy designs
>if whoever was in charge of the polling is gone or can't do their job efficiently, I'll take that to mean that you want me to add whatever I want
>>
File: Eternal Mouse Of Storms.jpg (182KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Mouse Of Storms.jpg
182KB, 419x610px
>>24893872
>>
>>24900074

It's kind of difficult to balance the set when we only have 4 people semi-actively playing the game.
>>
>>24900181
Probably because of the terrible OP. Shit needs to be both updated and have a better choice of images. I'd ignore this thread too if Ronald was the OP image.

Seriously. Get a damn Lackey screencap so people can tell at a glance that we're actually playing and not just making half-ass base-style trainer cards.
>>
>>24900226

I'll take that into consideration for the next OP, but I just wanted to have a thread and update it enough to where people don't think we're still accepting Pokemon ideas.
>>
File: Plusle_Decromancer.jpg (262KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Plusle_Decromancer.jpg
262KB, 857x1200px
I came up with some ideas to balance Plusle and Minun. These were some of my goals:

1) Make Plus and Minus functionally similar. (1 pair = +10, 2 pairs = +20, 3 pairs = +30)
2) Reduce the damage potential for Minun (120/150 -> 60/90, typically 40/60)
3) Increase the damage potential for Plusle (10 -> 40, typically 30)
4) Reduce Plusle's attack cost to compensate for the loss of Minun's ability.

I feel that it should be balanced now. Plusle and Minun are now more fragile and the bulk of their offensive power comes from micromanaging your bench. Instead of being able to spam Minuns with no counterplay, your opponent can knock 1 out to halve your damage output.
>>
File: Minun_Deckromancer.jpg (276KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Minun_Deckromancer.jpg
276KB, 857x1200px
>>24900881
>>
>>24900086
I can do the poll, just tell me what to do when it comes boyo.
>>
>>24900881
>>24900886
I like these, hard to use but rewarding.

Is there a list for more cards that need balancing?
>>
File: heart_ace.png (74KB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
heart_ace.png
74KB, 2000x2500px
>>24898800
Can you add small energy icons in the corners? That would help me a lot, because I can't distinguish green and red.
>>
File: forthecolorblind.jpg (166KB, 790x619px) Image search: [Google]
forthecolorblind.jpg
166KB, 790x619px
>>24902292

Something like this?
>>
>>24902620
The top-left one looks good. Drop the bottom-right one.
>>
>>24901509
I suggest spending a day or two taking nominations on balance changes, then a poll to decide if people want it implemented (a simple yes/no will do, unless multiple changes are suggested for a single card). Listing as many trainer cards on the poll for which 5 get in is probably also a good idea.

Also, if anyone has any cards they want removed, they can speak up now. It's optional at the moment.
>>
So when are we gonna get a full template to work with?
>>
Can we get a testing schedule so people don't just sit and wait with Lackey open?

Is evening on the United States a bad time for anyone?
>>
>>24903488

That's usually when I'm on.
>>
>>24903139
Here are some of my thoughts on cards to be removed:

Should go:
Diancie 1 or 2 (duplicates)
Sudowoodo 1 (Ver 3 accomplishes the same thing)
Sudowoodo 2 (Bad gimmick)
Smeargle 3 (Nobody has used this)
Togekiss 1
Tyranitar 2 (Same as TTar 3, but 3 has Anon artwork)
Tyranitar 4 (Badly balanced TTar 1)
Weavile 3 (similar to Ver 1, no niche)
Aegislash 3 (duplicate of 2)
Emolga 3 (I made it and have to admit it's less supportive than the other 2)

Iffy:
Bayleef 3 (unbalanced and random ability)
Eevee 1 (weaker)
Ho-Oh 1 (less interesting than ver 2)
Togetic 1 (Everyone uses Ver 2)
Tyranitar 1 (Can stay if reworked)
Tyrantrum 1 (less popular)
Absol 1 (Absol 2 has a more interesting niche)
Arcanine 1 (less balanced/interesting than 2 and 3)
>>
File: Tyranitar_Decromancer.jpg (252KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranitar_Decromancer.jpg
252KB, 857x1200px
>>24903639

This was my idea for Tyranitar 1.
>>
>>24903680
I like it.
>>24903139
>for which 5 get in
Could you clarify that part?
>>
File: Togekiss_Decromancer.jpg (277KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Togekiss_Decromancer.jpg
277KB, 857x1200px
Rebalanced Togekiss 1
>>
>>24903639
Only 5 trainer cards are getting added at a time. Otherwise it would overwhelm the testing.
>>
File: trashcan.jpg (261KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
trashcan.jpg
261KB, 1200x1600px
>>24904075

>Evolves from Togepi
>Cat Pokemon
>Serene Grace still isn't once per turn
>>
>>24904075
The coin reflipping Absol turning any 50% par chance into 75% is abusable enough. We don't need a Pokemon made specifically with that in mind.

Seriously, fuck Absol.
>>
>>24904088
Whoops, Togepi was a mistake and Cat Pokémon was default, sorry.

Yes, it should say: "You may not use any Serene Grace ability until the begin of your opponent's next turn".

And: Yes, you can use it between turns (before and after your turn". So the wording "until the begin of your opponent's next turn" is correct.
>>
>>24904118
I like that Scoop-up effect of Memento. What about changig Air Slash's effect to sleep or even a simpler effect like 20+40? That would be much better imo.
>>
>>24904126
Yes, a 20+40 or a 40x(0-2) effects sounds better. Scoop up is fine.
>>
>>24903639
>wanting to keep Battle Armor Tyranitar
I don't believe there's any way to balance that thing without completely remaking it from the ground up. Its HP is too high for the ability, and the attack does ridiculous amounts of damage considering how well it sponges damage.

That said, I think we should scrap Super Luck Absol altogether and move its ability to some underpowered Stage 2. Maybe Gardevoir or one of the Gallades.
>>
>>24904139
Oh, and I nominate Relic Fragment for removal. That thing's a waste of space.
>>
>>24904146
And I nominate Mystery Gift (even if it is not in Lackey yet).
>>
>>24904139
in my defense , i was a little drunk when making the ttar, now i realise that is too op
>>
File: Dragon_s_Den_Decromancer.jpg (206KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_s_Den_Decromancer.jpg
206KB, 857x1200px
How's this for Dragon support?
>>
>>24904132
No, paying 3 Energy and potentially losing all of it for a Lysandre is not worth it.
>>
>>24904481
A pretty good card, but not what the meta needs right now. Maybe we can vote it in for testing later, once we get better counter-stadiums that aren't type-specific.
>>
File: Relicanth.png (564KB, 474x659px) Image search: [Google]
Relicanth.png
564KB, 474x659px
I'm a newbie on the whole "making balanced cards" thing so the cards may need tweaking... or may just be bad.
>>
File: Frosty_Forest_Deckromancer.jpg (209KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Frosty_Forest_Deckromancer.jpg
209KB, 857x1200px
>>24905151
>>
File: Relicanth_Deckromancer.jpg (207KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Relicanth_Deckromancer.jpg
207KB, 857x1200px
>>24905151
tarted it up a touch
>>
File: Wigglytuff_Decromancer.jpg (240KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Wigglytuff_Decromancer.jpg
240KB, 857x1200px
>>24905151
>>24905197

I like the card, but unfortunately Relicanth is not a card we plan to have in our set. The full list is here: http://pastebin.com/s3JsDtH0
If you would like to contribute to the set, we are currently looking for Trainer designs, as well as testers for LackeyCCG.

I made some modifications to Ballooning Wigglytuff to reduce its ability to become an uncounterable wall.
>>
File: Twisted_Spoon_Decromancy.jpg (198KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Twisted_Spoon_Decromancy.jpg
198KB, 857x1200px
>>24905343
Oh, I see, thanks
>>
>>24905410

This seems really fun, but enough people hated the idea of Acro Bike as generic deck thinning that I'm not sure if they would like this.
>>
File: Young_Breeder_Dekromancy.jpg (202KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Young_Breeder_Dekromancy.jpg
202KB, 857x1200px
>>24905410
Not so sure about this one, the text could be clearer (it's intended purpose is that it allows you to get a basic back from an evolved Pokémon in case you need more stuff on the bench) and the name is kinda iffy (Breeder is an actual card which allows you to warp digivolve, I mean skip stage 1 on a Pokémon)
>>
File: Alluring_Meal_Decromancer.jpg (218KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Alluring_Meal_Decromancer.jpg
218KB, 857x1200px
>>24905445
Not sure about the name (or the pic) my first though was bait but... well this is 4chan...
>>
File: simpsons_TD.png (384KB, 584x392px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons_TD.png
384KB, 584x392px
Don't worry folks, the first Trainer card poll is coming very soon, as well as some more polls!
>>
POLL'S OPEN NOW, VOTE VOTE VOTE but please take your time
https://www.surveymonkey.
com/r/G3YJQ9D

Ends Jan. 3
>>
>>24905415
Smart man.

>>24905445
Pretty obvious effect, but it's very weak for a Supporter.

>>24905525
Not bad, but most Supporters are people, not objects.

>>24904146
Relic Fragment is going to be worthless until we have more deck searchers that grab 2+ cards at a time. It's not a good card to test initially. Mystery Gift is also pointless because we don't have consistent enough searchers for it to matter whether a card you need is Prized or not.
>>
File: ss (2015-12-29 at 11.15.40).jpg (219KB, 811x659px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-29 at 11.15.40).jpg
219KB, 811x659px
>>24903358
>Full
I'm on Christmas vacation but I put out a small update. Pokemon are still iffy, but Trainers work 100%
https://github.com/MSE-anon/Pokemon-Template
Download the ZIP and read the readme.

I forgot to add this, but for the "Pokemon Detail Box" add two spaces between each segment. So it would be "NO. 202(space)(space)Blank Pokemon(space)(space)HT: 4'02"(space)(space)WT: 281 lbs.
>>
>>24906291
What about those text-only cards posted earlier in the thread? Those were a lot better than most of the mock-up cards.
>>
So should we start making original art or is it too soon?
>>
>>24907098
We already know which Pokemon are getting in, so art is fine. We've already got a few. (Tyranitar, Scizor, Skrelp) Just try to avoid Trainers, since we don't know what is and isn't making the cut right now.
>>
>>24907109

Shy Eye Ralts and Plusle/Minun (reworked) are also original artwork.
>>
>>24894535
Looks great.
>>
>>24894535
Out of all the energy designs, I like this version best, but with the little energy icon from this: >>24902620
In the top left corner. But NOT the bottom right icon.
>>
>>24904481
it would make more sense to add lightning instead of fighting but I guess tyrantrum needs love too
>>
File: Iron_Masked_Marauder_Decromancy.jpg (204KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Masked_Marauder_Decromancy.jpg
204KB, 857x1200px
I tried to make some dark support but it ended up working for other non-dark decks as well just because I wanted to mirror what the dark ball does in the 4th movie.Still, I think it's interesting if you have a dark deck and add dark to your non-dark pokemon so it can benefit from stadiums and stuff. But I think I need to change the wording of "remains in play" to "until it is knocked out or removed from play" (scooping it up into your hand would be removing it from play, right?). Also I thought maybe [D] pokemon should just ignore the 1 damage counter instead of drawing a card?
>>
>>24908460
I think people should just stop worrying about type-specific support right now. The trainer pool is too small for them at the moment. The only reason the type-specific stadiums got in the set is because we needed relatively harmless filler Stadiums to test things like Diancie. They should probably be taken out once we get real stadiums in the set. (along with the filler tools)
>>
Minor update: Added random art to the Hitmons. Delete the old ones from your folder to see them, or just wait for the next update.
>>
File: Aegislash_Decromancer.jpg (392KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Aegislash_Decromancer.jpg
392KB, 857x1200px
I "fixed" Aegislash.
1) Swords Dance now discards attached energy rather than any energy in hand.
2) Swords Dance now can discard Metal energy.
3) Swords Dance increases damage by 20 instead of 40.
4) Fatal Strike now does 60 damage down from 70 (Aegislash still can hit a solid 80 damage).

It's still stackable, but hopefully the attached energy restriction will massively reduce abuse.
>>
File: Drapion_Deckromancy.jpg (276KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Drapion_Deckromancy.jpg
276KB, 857x1200px
>>24911009

Fixed Acupressure Drapion.
>>
>>24906591
>two spaces
why not a table? This are no fixed size digits and Double spaces mess up the kerning.
>>
>>24911213
It's a lot easier to have the user type two spaces than to go through the trouble of having individual fields when both achieve the same result visually. I just need to make a few adjustments.

This wouldn't be any different if you used photoshop or any other image editor.
>>
I don't like the effect Meloetta is having on the set. It encourages OTKs rather than trading damage.
>>
I'm a terrible person.

http://i.imgur.com/yJbEfAD.jpg?1
>>
File: Regigigas_Deckromancer.jpg (263KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Regigigas_Deckromancer.jpg
263KB, 857x1200px
Fixed Regigigas Ver 2.

1) HP 120 -> 100
2) Building Smash base damage 100 -> 40
3) Wide Guard now does not require Regigigas to be active.
4) Now has a weakness and no resistance.

I think that it should be balanced now as a bulky utility mon for preventing bench damage or for ripping through stadiums. Its high HP is offset by its high retreat cost and energy cost.
>>
>>24912830
In terms of flavor it makes no sense for Regigigas to be "utility". The combination of high attack and retreat costs guarantee that if it gets forced in, it's stuck until it dies.

The attack is also extremely weak and wouldn't be undercosted if it always did 70 damage.
>>
>>24912548
That's because you can draw into one at any time and drop it onto your Bench for future utility. It's not like anyone is using Potions in spite of the Set-disproportionate 30 HP heal. Meloetta is just too reliable.
>>
>>24912952
1) The original Regigigas Ver 2 card had a similar Ability and I wanted to keep the feel of the original but I also wanted to tone down the numbers. I decided to make its ability stronger as partial compensation.
2) This is a set where Switch and Escape Rope are very commonly used, in addition to other cards such as Rick and Ninjask. Regigigas also has high HP so it can survive multiple turns.
3) I considered that a deck centered around Regigigas and Diancie could be overbearing because multiple Regigigas would almost ensure safe setup on the bench with Wide Guard and then go into multiple turns of 70 (80+ if I gave it higher numbers) damage Building Smashes. I know that it is weak damage-wise, but there's a fine line between being able to 1HKO and 2HKO everything in this set at 80 damage. As it is, Regigigas Ver 2 is worth considering even as a bench warmer just because it has a useful ability.

That being said, I could see increasing the damage on Building Smash to 50+ in the future if it is underwhelming in playtesting.
>>
>>24912952
>The attack is also extremely weak and wouldn't be undercosted if it always did 70 damage.
>4C for 70 damage
>in this meta
lol
>>
File: 131_2.jpg (87KB, 428x616px) Image search: [Google]
131_2.jpg
87KB, 428x616px
>>24912952
>>24913036

For comparison, the recently-balanced Slaking:

Regigias has higher HP as a basic, an actually useful ability, and only marginally less damage on its attack w/o a drawback (assuming the easy condition is met). I think I am being very fair by giving Building Smash its current damage value.
>>
>>24913098
All right, I'm convinced.

When would you ever use that Slaking over Ampharos?
>>
>>24913299

Its numbers were originally much more bloated.
>>
>>24913328
Straight from OP to UP then.

>>24912548
Would Happy Melody to 10 be reasonable?
>>
>>24912830
Has anyone used Regigigas Ver. 1? I've never seen it.
>>
>>24913337
>Straight from OP to UP then.
Yes, that was the intention of the emergency nerfs. Overpowered cards get in the way of testing, underpowered cards don't and can be rebuffed later.
>>24913299
Ampharos probably also needs his numbers lowered, but he wasn't strong enough to require an emergency nerf. He's also a good example of HP values being too high. Everyone wants their Stage 2 Pokemon to have 100+ HP instead of 100 average HP.
>>
File: Slaking_Deckromancer.jpg (232KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Slaking_Deckromancer.jpg
232KB, 857x1200px
Any card that you lot want/need a card made for or updating?
I think I've gotten the hang of the decromancy thing and noticed some of your cards look a touch... well hot fix done in ms paint, which still works don't get me wrong, but I assume you'd like your cards to look decent, even if you are still testing.
>>
>>24915426
I make the edits obvious on purpose so people can tell they've been changed and don't accidentally continue using the old effect out of habit. If you want to fix them, go ahead.
>>
File: rainbow.jpg (105KB, 428x616px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
105KB, 428x616px
I made replacements for the current energies. The designs can be further modified if people have issues with them.

http://imgur.com/a/tHWXc
>>
>>24915946
That rainbow Energy would probably look a lot better with the rainbow energy symbol in the middle. It looks a bit too colorless as it is.
>>
File: XY1_EN_131.png (145KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
XY1_EN_131.png
145KB, 245x342px
>>24916289
I based it off of XY Rainbow Energy but I could adjust it.
>>
>>24916386
That card can get away with the colorless symbol because it's surrounded by bright colors. The colors on your rainbow energy are a bit too subtle to make it immediately obvious what the card is. At a glance, it just looks white. Hell, when I tilt my computer monitor a bit, the colors are nearly unseeable.
>>
File: 01rainbow.jpg (106KB, 428x616px) Image search: [Google]
01rainbow.jpg
106KB, 428x616px
>>24916422

Is this any better?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451459333254.jpg (27KB, 375x521px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451459333254.jpg
27KB, 375x521px
>>
>>24916506
Oh wow. That's nice.
>>
>>24915946
I've added them. You can see them by deleting the old files.

My only concern is that a few of them, particularly Psychic, Metal and Fighting (and maybe Fairy) don't have enough contrast with the border. Darkness just looks like a solid black card.
>>
>>24915946
Also, could you make a set of them with yellow borders for people who want to use them?
>>
>>24916834

Here you go.

http://imgur.com/a/yAyrj
>>
>>24916920
Thanks a bundle, anon.
>>
>>24893872
hey duders. i'm new to these threads, so i want to ask a couple questions that aren't answered in the OP.

1. What will happen to the extra versions of pokemon in the lackey set? will the duplicates or alternative versions eventually be dropped in favor of a single card, or will there be multiple tyranitars in the final set? Will the extras just be converted cosmetically to pokemon who missed the final cut for representation in the set?

2. This set seems fairly energy heavy like a lot of the old sets. is there reliable energy acceleration available, or are you guys looking for a more methodical game?

3. i'm willing to try to help make trainers. what are some notable holes missing from the current set? are you guys trying to avoid having super-staples like vs seeker and stuff?
>>
>>24919263
>1. What will happen to the extra versions of pokemon in the lackey set? will the duplicates or alternative versions eventually be dropped in favor of a single card, or will there be multiple tyranitars in the final set? Will the extras just be converted cosmetically to pokemon who missed the final cut for representation in the set?
Yeah, they're eventually getting cut.
>2. This set seems fairly energy heavy like a lot of the old sets. is there reliable energy acceleration available, or are you guys looking for a more methodical game?
So far, most of the energy acceleration methods we've played with tend to hurt the game more than help it. Most of these cards really, really weren't made with energy acceleration in mind.
>3. i'm willing to try to help make trainers. what are some notable holes missing from the current set? are you guys trying to avoid having super-staples like vs seeker and stuff?
Right now we're just using the bare minimum trainers we could get away with, so there are a lot of shortcomings in the set. Most notably a lack of search. For the most part, we're trying to keep trainer submissions balanced enough that there are very few cards you'd throw into any deck without a second thought. (although it's mostly unavoidable with things like draw supporters)

Right now we're polling for which Trainer cards to start testing next, but so far there's just been one poll with no public results that completely ignored >>24894686.
>>
>>24919300
cool, thanks for clearing things up.

do you guys have rare candy or a similar effect in the set yet? if you don't, one that only applies to some of the weaker stage two's might be cool.
>>
>>24919351
The idea's been thrown around, but the meta is too unstable to even test it right now. Plus, the metagame is slow enough for stage 2's to be viable without it so far.
>>
>>24919356
are you guys testing any trainers other than the ones in the current lackey set? is there some sort of skype chat or something taking place outside the thread?
>>
>>24919351

The main problem Stage 2's face isn't evolving twice in the same turn; it's getting the stage 1 and stage 2 cards in hand. Overall our format is kind of slow and inconsistent, but we want to fix the inconsistent part.
>>
>>24919391

We seem to be testing trainers by rotating them in and out as more are created. There's a strawpoll earlier in the thread to decide which new trainers we should test and which old trainers we should remove.

As far as I know, there's no conversation that takes place outside of this thread or Lackey.
>>
>>24919391
We've mostly been weeding out the overpowered Pokemon that have been submitted. We finally got rid of enough of them to start testing trainer cards. We're supposed to be getting the first batch of trainer cards today.

However, whoever made the poll set it to end on January 3rd instead of today, so it's more likely Lackeyanon will get mad and just toss whatever he wants in the update.
>>
>>24919429
>>24919402

do you guys want a new strawpoll? can't be that hard to make one.
>>
>>24919517

The strawpoll I mentioned is still active, I think. I'm assuming we're just waiting for more responses.
>>
>>24919517
It's not a strawpoll, it's a Surveymonkey so nobody can see the results right now anyway.
>>
>>24919429
I can release the results right now if you want.

Sorry, didn't know Lackey wanted it today.

RESULTS, make of what you will
https://www.surveymonkey
.com/results/SM-KXJK6ZHJ/
>>
>>24921367
How did PP Up not get bombed into oblivion?
>>
I think that for the future health of the game, we should look away fron generic draw (like mason and tech aaron) and look towards search based supporters, and possibly cards like Holon Transiever so its not too slow of a game? Cards i think we should add:
Dual Ball
Steven's Advice
Random Reciever
Prof Elm's Traing Method
Roseanne's Research
Bebe's Search
Lanette's Net Search

And remove
Tech Sam
Dr. Mason
Tech Aaron
>>
>>24921775
Dual Ball is just a stronger Poke Ball

Elm is good

Random draw is only a problem if it becomes dominant and crowds out other designs. So far we have nothing to compare it to.
>>
>>24921787 it only searches basics. It improves consistency and is more comfortable to play than Pokeball. Pokeball is bad, dual ball is good. No one likes playing pokeball.
>>
>>24921787
Dr. Mason will only create more problems in the future as far as game speed goes. It makes it soo much harder to safely impliment energy acceleration and other things. Gary is fine since it can help a losing player sometimes. Tech Aaron isn't as much of a problem as Dr. Mason, and neither is the other guy but Dr. Mason will probably be a problem card later.
>>
>>24921822
We do need some means of incidental discard, even if it's just Ultra Ball.
>>
I think some other trainers to consider are:

Items:

Evosoda (speeds up evolution-based decks)
Level Ball (tuned to our HP values, maybe 60 HP)
Ultra Ball (discard outlet & universal searcher)
Pokemon Communication (universal searcher)

Supporters:
Pokemon Fan Club (speeds up establishing the bench, but may be too strong with Meloetta/Regigigas/bench supporters)
Trevor (most universal Pokemon searcher)
Wally (speeds up evolution decks, but may be too fast because of the restriction bypassing)

As an alternative solution, we could retool current basic Pokemon that are bland and add searching, drawing, or other acceleration effects to them to promote their use as semi-items.
>>
>>24921775
>>24921932
I think adding current staples carelessly will lead to most decks running identical trainer lines. Most blocks in the real game have 6-ish sets worth of both Pokemon and Trainer cards to choose from. We don't. We need to be very, very careful with which trainer cards we put in.
>>
File: Glameow_Decromancy.jpg (253KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Glameow_Decromancy.jpg
253KB, 857x1200px
>>24921932

Something like this to tie in acceleration with basic Pokemon.
>>
>Trainer card poll where the results weren't visible until late in the afternoon of the update day
>suggested trainer cards outright missing from the poll
>no polls for balance changes
>cards nominated for removal, but no actual poll
You're getting whatever I feel like putting in the update tomorrow. Had this been not been a week when I was still on Christmas vacation, there wouldn't be an update at all because I work on Fridays.

I get that you guys are still trying to get the hang of this, so I won't include any memes this time. If you don't like whatever trainer cards and balance changes I feel like shoving in the update, you're free to vote them out before the next update.
>>
File: Purugly_Deckromancer.jpg (225KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Purugly_Deckromancer.jpg
225KB, 857x1200px
>>24921997

And because that adjustment would be made to Glameow, some adjustments to Purugly.
>>
>>24922075
IMHO Scatter seems a little too powerful, 40-50 damage for 3 colourless is roughly on curve if I remember correctly, so it is better than average on 4-5 or fewer prizes, which to me seems rather likely (especially with it's prevo's Skitter), maybe drop the base to 80 or 70.
>>
>>24922075
Prizes can't be turned face-up due to a limitation with the engine that I don't feel like fixing right now.
>>
>>24922185

The Purugly player could play their prizes on the table, though that might be a little cluttered.
>>
File: Purugly2.jpg (442KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Purugly2.jpg
442KB, 857x1200px
>>24922149
>>
>>24922185
But you can reveal all zones, even the hand or your deck.
>>
>>24921997
>>24922201

Forget it. There's no mechanical way to implement this change.
>>
File: 133.jpg (47KB, 428x616px) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
47KB, 428x616px
>>24924601

The original Skitty and Purugly have the same mechanics.
>>
>>24924601
It's a pretty easy fix, actually. I'd just need to change prizes to an open zone and change the "add prize" button to add them face-down. I'll do it when I feel like it
>>
>>24924640
In the meantime, since it's not worth the trouble to prioritize, here's how you do it manually:
>highlight all six of your prizes
>select "turn over" (nothing will happen)
>select "reveal to ALL"
They'll now be flippable. If you want to peek at your prizes, do the same, except only reveal it to yourself.
>>
>>24924701
I was not aware that Prizes appeared anywhere on the playmat.
>>
>>24924715
They don't. You can do it in the little window at the bottom of the screen.
>>
>>24921997
This change does not accelerate Basic Pokemon. It just adds an arbitrary card to your hand.

The existing Glameow already sacrifices itself to deal 30 damage for 1 Energy and toolbox from Prizes. If you want to retool a Basic, go for either of the two useless Rotoms.
>>
>>24924701
>This change does not accelerate Basic Pokemon
That's not what he meant. We don't have consistent ways to evolve, so Basic Pokemon have to be useful.

But fuck that. We really need consistent ways to evolve. I'm sick of games being decided by who gets luckier with Gary Oak and Poke Balls.
>>
>>24922029
>I get that you guys are still trying to get the hang of this

No excuses. I have a bunch of suggested changes compiled but I have neglected to post them in the thread.

>Both Gallades are useless
>Team Player Gardevoir is useless
>Post-nerf Helping Hand Kirlia is mostly outclassed by Vibrato Meloetta
>The lack of damage-boosting tools and the omnipresence of Gary Oak and Dr. Mason rewards decks that rely on bench Abilities, especially Happy Meloetta, and punishes decks that don't naturally get oneshots
>Ampharos's numbers are too high
>Grandmaster Tyrogue is completely negated by Meloetta because nothing is ever within 20 HP of dying
>Just generally fuck Happy Meloetta
>>
>>24928228
Continued

>Slaking is not worth the effort of evolving it
>There aren't enough multiple-search cards for Relic Fragment
>The Arcanines need to be resolved in a poll immediately, they're a mess
>Synthesis Chikorita is totally outclassed
>Vine Trap Chikorita should have x2 Weakness
>Evolution Attack Eevee is strictly outclassed
>Farfetch'd has a catastrophically awful Ability that makes it not worth running
>Camouflage Skrelp's first attack should have guaranteed Poison
>Seadra's attacks do way too much damage for their reliability
>Registeel needs to specify that it's after Weakness and Resistance
>Tyrogue's Scamper attack doesn't make sense
>Druddigon's Second Bite is not sufficiently rewarding and should have lower cost and damage
>
>>
>>24928228
>>24928338
You're lucky I was too hung over to get the update out today like I was going to. I'll look into doing something about these.
>>
>>24928357
Thank you kindly.

So far, in terms of rewarding Evolution over relying on strong Basics, the set is a success. Even bullshit like Sudowoodo's Rock Smash is reasonable and easy to work around.
>>
I've loaded a deck onto the training dummy but I don't understand how to play both sides of the game.
>>
>>24928585
Click the avatar of the dummy and you will take control of his viewpoint
>>
>>24928338
>Farfetch'd has a catastrophically awful Ability that makes it not worth running

That's the entire point of Farfetch'd. It's a risk vs reward card that rapes Stage 2s with 1 energy.
>>
>>24928764
From my understanding, either the attack needs to be strengthened or the ability needs to be weakened. I've got an idea of how to buff it without hurting the intent of the card.
>>
File: Professor_s_Aide_Deckromancy.jpg (219KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Professor_s_Aide_Deckromancy.jpg
219KB, 857x1200px
As folk are saying they would like more search.
>>
>>24928922
Needs to specify different names. Otherwise you can just search 3 copies of the same card and remove the choice.
>>
>>24928357

http://pastebin.com/JUfWuiKF

Just reposting a general list of problems I compiled a few threads ago. It's not stuff that needs to immediately be addressed, but it exists.
>>
>>24928764
From my experience, it gets pulled in by Ronald and then raped by a Stage 1.
>>
Why would someone play Shining Weedle? This card is horrible. Even worse than Base Set Porygon.
>>
>>24928872
What about limiting the ability to: "As long this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, your opponent may play two DIFFERENT Supporter cards in his turn."

Another idea would be a new Special Energy: "Simple Energy": Provides C energy. Nullify all Abilities of Pokémon which have Simple Energy equipped.
>>
File: Professor_s_Aide_Deckromancer.jpg (222KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Professor_s_Aide_Deckromancer.jpg
222KB, 857x1200px
>>24929169
>>
>>24929571
Pointlessly niche, just make it a Tool.

>>24929482
You just answered your own question silly

>>24928481
Are we going to resolve the fact that there are essentially two versions of the same Sudowoodo?
>>
I put together a rough list of changes for LackeyAnon based off of thread 6 and this thread. Reply to this if you have more to add. I will also be digging through thread 5 to put together an imgur album for that.

Thread #6: http://imgur.com/a/CWrbu
Krabby 1 - Maybe choose the 2nd Krabby from the album?

Thread #7: http://imgur.com/a/3cM9u
Aegislash 1 - replace
Aegislash 3 - delete
Drapion 1 - replace
Regigigas 2 - replace
Slaking - replace
Plusle - replace
Minun - replace
Tyranitar 1 - replace
Tyranitar 2 - delete
Tyranitar 4 - delete
Togekiss 1 - replace/delete
Wigglytuff 1 - replace

Diancie 2 - delete
Sudowoodo 1 - delete
Sudowoodo 2 - delete
Smeargle 3 - delete
Weavile 3 - delete
Emolga 3 - delete

Bayleef 3 - maybe delete
Eevee 1 - maybe delete
Ho-Oh 1 - maybe delete
Togetic 1 - maybe delete
Tyrantrum 1 - maybe delete
Absol 1 - maybe delete
Arcanine 1 - maybe delete

Alakazam 1 - rename to Alakazam (currently Akakazam)

Items:
????

Optional:
Glameow 2 - replace
Purugly 2 - replace
Ferrothorn - add
>>
File: opimage.png (867KB, 788x694px) Image search: [Google]
opimage.png
867KB, 788x694px
>>24931993

Thread #5: http://imgur.com/a/qVFDJ
Aegislash 2 - replace
Wailord 2 - replace
Wailord 1 - replace with http://i.imgur.com/2Wge5R3.jpg
Chandelure 2 - replace
Kingler 2 - replace
The rest of the album - idk

Also, is this an acceptable OP image for the next thread?
>>
>>24931993
The revised Krabby is the one with the same art (Kingler in the frame) but 10 damage on Wide Guard.
>>
>>24932079
Sure, fine.

>>24931993
>Glameow 2 - replace
>Purugly 2 - replace
Don't mess with either of these. The suggested change isn't necessary.
>>
Update:
>Added a bunch of trainers for no reason
>Removed a bunch of trainers for no reason
>made some balance changes
>nerfed Shining Weedle

If you want the removed shit back, then you can vote it back. All of the "new" Trainer cards will be automatically removed during the next update unless they're properly voted in.
>>
>>24933716
So Gary Oak, Poke Ball, Relic Fragment and all the Stadiums are gone. What Pokemon need to have their images deleted for updates?
>>
>>24934884
It's supposed to delete them automatically. I must have set the date wrong on the uninstall file. Whatever, just delete them all.
>>
>the plan to balance Plusle and Minun is just to make them return to my original vision

Lel, but cool

Also happy my wiggly tuff is still around.

If I wasn't so busy with the real life card game I'd help out. God speed anons.
>>
>>24935397
Thanks buddy. And thanks to everyone who's been submitting user-created art and templates.
>>
>>24939665

The thread's about to die soon anyways so it might be better to just let it and update the OP. Either way, I'll be sitting in Lackey this evening.
>>
So when we getting a complete template?
>>
>>24934938
Did you remove all the Stage 1s and Stage 2s? They're not coming back.
>>
>>24940365
No, it's just slow today for whatever reason.
>>
Saving thread.
>>
>>24940365
I'm asking if you removed Stage 1 and 2 Pokemon from Lackey. I deleted all images and when I updated, the Evolutions did not return.
>>
File: LackeyOP.png (870KB, 788x694px) Image search: [Google]
LackeyOP.png
870KB, 788x694px
Proposed OP post?

Previous Thread: >>24893872

At the moment, we are testing our first cube using LackeyCCG. Join in on the fun!
http://www.lackeyccg.com/downloads.html
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/145755856/pokemon/updatelist.txt (paste into Lackey)

Welcome to the /vp/ fake TCG set general. we are creating a fake TCG set featuring real Pokemon (no meme cards) in the spirit of the actual game. Anyone's welcome to join!

>Can I contribute?
Absolutely. Although the Pokemon are mostly decided, we're still looking for Trainer and Special Energy card designs. Either make a mockup (Resources section -> Card creating sites), or just post the card's text. We also want artists and testers on LackeyCCG.

>What should I know before contributing?
This set is meant to be a stand-alone series, not to interact with any existing metagame. The general power scale is similar to base set/Neo (read the Tip and tricks section). Our main goal is that every Pokemon, including evolving basics, serve a purpose. For example, even Pokemon like Caterpie should have an effect like searching for more Caterpie or drawing a card, rather than simply "C - Tackle 10".

>Are these cards final?
No. We are currently testing cards to determine which cards will make the cut. Some cards will be modified for balance reasons, while others will likely need to be omitted completely. Once the cards are finalized, they will be remade using a unified template and given proper artwork (all artwork on mock-ups in this thread are assumed to be placeholders unless otherwise specified). Effect wording will also be cleaned up for the final draft.

RESOURCES:
>Pastebin with useful links:
http://pastebin.com/Pbczhu1v

>Tips and tricks:
http://pastebin.com/wvkMNzeq

>Imgur for recent threads:
http://vptcgimgur.imgur.com/
>>
>>24944385
I tested it yesterday. They download fine for me. Nobody else seems to be having trouble with it either.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.