[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diancie Confirmed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (261KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 960x720px
I was in GameStop today and saw this. Does this confirm a Diancie NA event?
>>
>>20581294
FUCKING GAMESTOP
>>
Sure. We know there has to be a Diance event before ORAS comes out so you can transfer it over for the Mega Stone.
>>
>>20581294
Holy hell that's a beautiful poster. I wasn't very excited by the prospect of just a poster but now I have to preorder.
>>
>>20581294
Huh? It was already confirmed long time ago to be a GameStop event.
>>
>GAMESTOP EXCLUSIVE EVENT
holy shit this isn't 2003 anymore
>>
>>20581294
That was the Groudon/Kyogre poster I was hoping for. Alright, guess I gotta pre-order from GameSlop corp this time, instead of buying fromlocally owned stores.
>>
File: 816279613963.png (74KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
816279613963.png
74KB, 500x573px
Power to the players am I right guys?
>>
>>20581294
I hope the preorder poster comes to Europe, too.
>>
>>20581294
>ORAS-side of the poster is something I could print myself and hang from my wall
>Diancie side looks like shit
Holy fuck, this is what they call a pre-order bonus?
>>
>>20581294
>double sided
Welp, gonna preorder both then
>>
File: 1408209171450.png (508KB, 654x654px) Image search: [Google]
1408209171450.png
508KB, 654x654px
>>20581757
>memes
>>
>>20581294
Common sense confirms a Diancie NA event.
>>
>>20581757
>using the pffft face
>at all

Kill yourself.
>>
>ORAS almost out
>No mention of either other event pokemon
>XY2 or Z will have in-game events for them even though XY could have

I hate Gamefreak sometimes
>>
shit i might have to go pre-order it now

considering i was gonna have to stop by after work to get the dumbass pinsirite
>>
File: 1407959559306.png (475KB, 893x732px) Image search: [Google]
1407959559306.png
475KB, 893x732px
>>20581757

get a load of this faggot
>>
>>20584314
>pinsirite
Can you believe I fucking went all the way to my gamestop and they had no idea what I was talking about? I spent 15 minutes watching this fat ugly bald employee, with a speech impediment that made him sound like a toddler with down syndrome, fumble around the store like he just shot up 2 bundles of heroin. And at the end of it all he says "goo goo mammeee Nintendo didn't send us anything waaaa waaa". Didn't even fucking apologize just stared at me like a dear in headlights. FUCKING I did preorder alpha sapphire so hopefully I get the poster. I don't know why anyone would care for a diancie event at this point -- everyone on /vp/ should have one
>>
>>20584483
Thanks man, the employee part made me lose my shit.
>>
>GS event

Dropped.
>>
>>20581294
I don't get why people get so pissy about pre order bonuses being not so awesome. I'm paying the same as I would for the game. I don't have to worry about them running out before I get off work. Plus I get a poster as an added bonus. Seems like its icing on the cake.
>>
>>20581294
>Does this confirm a Diancie NA event
That was confirmed a while ago. They just never gave any details about how it would work
>>
>>20585303
>I'm paying the same as I would for the game

Lucky you then.
I would have to pay 5 yuro dollars to preorder the game.
>>
>>20585350
See if they are making you pay 5 extra that's an outrage. They put it towards the game when you pre order here so I end up pre ordering the 5 or 6 games I do end up buying each year.
>>
>>20585303
Mostly because it sort of guarantees your business to a gamestop and some people are unlucky enough to live miles away from one, a bunch of places do split DLC where if you want X costume or something you have to order from gamestop instead of Amazon, and in that very same thought, it takes away being able to order from other retailers because of the exclusivity. So if I was an introverted NEET and didn't want to deal with people I could order my stuff from Amazon and just go pick it up whenever, but I can't if I need to go to gamestop for something like Colosseum's pre-order disk.

On top of that, Gamestop itself is just disliked for a lot of their practices. Overpricing used games like Xenoblade to 80 dollars while not giving the company that made it any of that profit, then giving you 20 dollars to trade it in. Not to mention their employees have bonuses and stuff based on how often they get you to pre-order or sign up for power up rewards, so they try to push it on you an annoying amount depending on the place. Some people would prefer not to give this place money.
>>
>>20581757
niceme.me
>>
>that mega diancie side of the poster

Time to pre-order, that fucker's going on my wall
>>
>>20584483
Christ almighty, just find a powersaves thread.
>>
>>20581294
Correct. Get Diancie for X/Y. Get Diancite for ORAS.
>>
When I saw this thread I remembered I had a picture of my friend and I by the Diamond and Pearl stand up at Gamestop when we went to preorder back in the day. I was 21 or 22 and so happy. What happened. Not a blog, I know. Just thinking out loud so to speak.
>>
I guess I'll have to buy a powersave:/
>>
>>20584483
Next time, bring a girl to flirt with him and watch him squirm under the pressure
>>
>>20588182
You grew up.

I got D/P when I was 18 and I was in a healthy relationship and I was happy. Now I'm almost 26 and alone and just kinda eeking by everyday.
>>
>>20581339
Like you weren't gonna buy them anyways
>>
>>20588182
Also last 3 digits of your post are 182

Well I guess this is growing up
>>
>>20588369
At least I'm not alone I guess...

>>20588389
Dammit. I'm gonna listen to that song now and get even more nostalgic for better days.
>>
>>20588501
The days can still be nice man. Life's what you make it.
>>
>>20581874
>uses a meme to say using memes is bad
holy shit
>>
>>20584295
It'll be by next summer when the next movie comes out.
>>
>>20588551
go away loser
>>
>>20581360
>holy shit this isn't 2003 anymore
GameStops are everywhere. They're like roaches. I'd be more pissed if they went back to Toys R Us exclusive events.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.