[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shiny Arceus Event in the Near Future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: ShinyArceusEventIsComing.png (254KB, 1306x2349px) Image search: [Google]
ShinyArceusEventIsComing.png
254KB, 1306x2349px
Reposting this since the thread it was originally posted in 404'd last night, and this information should be known.
Pic/greentext related.

>Pic related: I find it odd that no one has talked about this since.

>Lopunny has some kind of connection with Nintendo or Gamefreak due to her job, maybe even working for one of the two. However, she wouldn't say much when I asked about it before.

>Regardless, at the end of one of her Diancie threads, she basically confirmed that a Shiny Arceus event is gonna come sometime soon. Seems like she wants this to be a secret, but since it was posted publicly, why should I keep quiet about this any longer?

>Get hype
>>
>My dad works for Nintendo
>>
more excited for a volcanion or hoopa giveaway to be honest
>>
File: captcha-wtf.png (25KB, 312x271px) Image search: [Google]
captcha-wtf.png
25KB, 312x271px
Some one send this to Serebii.

Also, completely unreleated, but how am I supposed to solve this captcha? The fuck?
>>
>>20578083
It's salad.
>>
>>20578083
I never get these ebin captchas
why moot :^(
>>
>>20577490
Oh shit. Get hype.
>>
HYPE GET
>>
as much as i'd be willing to believe a poster on an anonymous image board, theres not really a reason to do a shiny arceus event. I mean, pretty much all events are for something special and the arceus would be for..what?
>>
>>20577490
>secret E3 event mon giveaways
>not CyberGadget good old funtimes from Nippon
>>
>>20578826
Was there a reason behind the most recent Heracross/Pinsir event?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 257x196px
I have locationism so

A red gyarados in the lake of rage
Is not nearly as valuable as a red gyarados caught off the super rod in gen 3

Lake or rage gyarados- 100% chance
Super Rod red gyarados in gen 3- 1/8192 chance

I personally feel issue with these shiny locked events. I could have a chance to shoot for a max Prob arceus and have a really rare gem o a pokemon

But instead i'm just going to have the lake of rage arceus, the one thats ALWAYS shiny

Shiny locked events make me so sad. Like they really needed to ban the possibility of a pokemon being shiny to make these shiny wifi events matter at all? They didn't. Its totally unnecessary.

They should release a shiny event arceus and the flute so we can shiny hunt for one in a game where hes not shiny locked

That way everyone wins I think
>>
>>20578826
Pixie plate perhaps?
>>
>>20579446
The thing you can already get in-game at Pokémon Village with zero special effort?
>>
>>20578826
I don't think there was a reason for the shiny creation trio last year either.
>>
>>20579534
Yes there absolutely was a reason. It was denying us sweet, sweet Extreme Speed Genesect.
>>
File: Audino GIF 3.gif (661KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
Audino GIF 3.gif
661KB, 320x213px
>>20577490
>>
>>20577490
>implying anyone gives a shit about arceus
>>
>>20579695
>implying most people don't
>>
>>20579695
I do, even if it's only for the autistic need to fill out a kalos born livedex.
>>
>>20577490
Lopunny is capable of bullshitting without batting an eye. Take everything she says with a handful of salt.
>>
>>20579924
At least we'll know she really is full of shit if we never get a shiny Arceus. Something about that fake always happy attitude gets me. She does seem trusworthy, but you never know.
>>
>>20579362
You're right about the Gyarados bit. That's why if you catch a shiny Magikarp (as I have done 4 times while Feebas hunting over the years), you don't evolve it.
>>
>>20579924
And another thing is that Lopunny isn't that good at making pokemon that are legal, or legit.
Some/most of the things that have been given out and are legal have been injected beforehand by SciresM and given to her and various cloners to clone and give out.
>>
>>20580004
She's not.

>>20580022
Hi, AVB.
>>
>>20580082
H-How did you know?
>>
>>20580022
Yeah, the only legit shit she's given was the shiny Jirachi, the Diancie, and KB Darkrai, which was all obtained from someone. All that other shit was obvious hacks, eg. shiny Darkrai, regular Vivillons edited to be shiny Pokeball/Fancy patterns, etc. Yet, she calls them "legit" because of her corrupted definitions of "hack v. legit" that she was throwing around like fact.
>>
>obviously fake
>it's too bullshit
>>
>>20580082
>She's not.
I'm not saying you're lying, but I'd like to know why you say this? I know there is something up with her, I just don't know though. No one is always that giddy happy, and I can't stand fake attitudes like that.
>>
>>20580022
Welcome back Ruse Pack.
>>
>>20580163
ayy Scotteh
>>
>>20580160
That would probably make it obvious who I am. I've had to deal with her personally before, let's leave it at that.

You are, of course, free to disregard everything I say.
>>
>>20580232
This is user: Scotteh, global moderator (@) on the Pokémon Showdown! Beta simulator's main, official Smogon server! He is a Room Owner in the pokehack room, which is, of course, where a lot of research and development for the aforementioned hacked Pokémon occurs!

Glad to be of use, friend!
>>
>>20580232
I believe you. The shit about having secret access to information and a secret giveaway of the Japanese shiny Jirachi and Diancie at E3 sounds like total bullshit anyway. At least I can say this thread can go on record to say she isn't as trustworthy as she appears. Also, we'll see when we get/don't get the damn shiny Arceus
>>
>>20580334
Hello, friend! If you are still curious about the identity of this fellow (>>20580232), please refer to my previous post, located here:
>>20580307

:-]
>>
>>20580307
>>20580348

ebin. no, that isn't me - you are the second person to come to me thinking I'd posted in the bread, because of >>20580082

I'm not denying anything he's saying though
>>
>>20580348
Doesn't really matter who it is, it doesn't make a difference. No one can prove who he is anyway.

But I am bookmarking the archive of this thread for future reference if needed :^)
>>
>>20578843
They never mentioned it, but you could tie it to August being a big time for bugs to be out.

>>20579446
Pixie Plate is in the game.

>>20579534
>>20579566
Those ones appeared to have been for something for XY, but it never seemed to have been important. I guess they figured that all the other countries deserved something away from Japan, the only country to not get the events
>>
>>20580371
>foolz
>a thing for much longer
better download a .html file buddy
>>
>>20580533
Nah, someone bought Foolz yesterday. It's a different domain now, but it's here to stay. I was scared for a while it wouldn't be, though.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.