[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THERE IT GOES!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

THERE IT GOES!
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (94KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
94KB, 399x388px
>>20575424
>there will never be another Pokemon Stadium
>>
http://www.soundboard.com/sb/pokemonstadium
You're welcome
>>
>>20575424
EARTHQUAKE!
>>
>>20575424
Fuck everyone else, I loved the cheesy ass announcer. The only problem is he pronounced a few mon's names wrong.
>>
>>20575890
IkTFB
>>
WHAT'S THE MATTER TRAINER?
>>
>look up footage of the original pokemon stadium (the one that never got to the states)
>limited pokemon pool
>difficult
I'm glad we never got this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m5XJwlGjio
>>
>>20576021
You mean Stadium 1 with only top Evolutions and Pikachu?
I remember that.
>>
I just wish the rental mons weren't such complete shit. I remember always having to choose Kadabra over Alakazam because Alakazam's only attacking move was Psywave.
>>
>>20577142

Playing against your friends with rental mons was awesome though, it almost became more like a fighting game with picking and counter-picking strategies. With everyone having to make the best of the same pool of Pokemon it really eliminated a lot of bullshit.
>>
>>20575906
Man, that was pretty good. In BR I turned off the voice after the first stadium.
>>
>>20575890
Good, you trashed PBR because it didn't had those shitty minigames.
>>
>>20575906
thank you very much
>>
IT HUNG ON BY THE SKIN OF ITS CHEEK!
>>
>>20578510
>SKIN OF ITS CHEEK
It's teeth anon, skin of its teeth

Even though thinking about it cheek makes more sense... teeth doesn't have skin
>>
>>20579433
That's exactly why.
>>
OH! IT'S A ONE HIT WONDER!!!
>>
/vp/ - Repost After Rethread After Repost.
The Board
>>
>>20577142
I'm currently trying to beat Stadium 2 with rentals, I'm stuck at the Team Rocket fucktards in the Gym Leader Castle.
Is it doable?
>>
>>20579795

>not /r9k/ or /b/
>>
>>20580925
The Rental FAQ on Gamefaqs usually works. I've beaten Stadium 2 with only rentals.
>>
>>20575906
>THAT WAS BRUTAL!
>>
>>20575424
Is there a longer version of this? Or a collection of ripped audio files?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPP52F1bSXY
>>
>>20581019
Thanks anon, wish me luck.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.