[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How on earth do you evolve this thing? I have one at Lv. 41 with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (26KB, 292x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 292x340px
How on earth do you evolve this thing? I have one at Lv. 41 with max friendship and every time it levels up, nothing happens. I'm starting to get pissed.
>>
>>20556221

>yfw your Pichu is holding an Everstone.
>>
>>20556241

No, m8. It's been holding a Lucky Egg.
>>
>>20556221
>it's spiky eared Pichu
>>
>>20556221
>Confusing Happiness and Friendship
>>
>>20556221

just play with it in amie for max hearts then gain one level. jesus
>>
>>20556303

They're the same thing. People just use different names for it.
>>
>>20556221
I used to suck at friendship evos. This is one I don't even get why you would bother with it since you can get Pika in the wild easier than messing with this thing. My guess is that you're trying to get Volt Tackle. Anyway, the easiest way for me is to just put it up front and switch to a stronger pokemon. Make sure Pichu has exp. share and/or other exp boosts. Find the strongest pokes you know about or at least the most exp you can get in one shot, and watch as it levels up like crazy. If you did it right from the moment it hatched, it will evo to Pikachu fairly soon. In your situation, that's harder to do, and all I can recommend is to hop it up on vitamins until it can take no more. All of these methods are helped by the Soothe Bell or having it in a Luxury Ball. Some say you can go around on your bike with it, but it will take hours that way.
>>
>>20556320

Affection does NOTHING.
>>
>>20556324

Thanks for the insight. I'll keep giving it vitamins and see if that does anything,
>>
>>20556322
One is the Amie thing and the other is a stat that's been around since gen 2. They are not related and the Amie will not evolve anything that involves friendship. This is to separate the conditions between Espeon/Umbreon and Sylveon, although Slyveon has an extra requirement that should've made it moot anyway. I guess they wanted to do it just for the sake of it. No other evo requires it, though.
>>
>>20556363
Are you literally retarded?

"Happiness" is the incorrect term for friendship. The mechanic for Amie is called affection, and is related to friendship

5/10 made me reply
>>
>>20556505
You put a Pichu in there and fully Amie it and see how far you get, then. I guarantee you nothing will happen.
>>
>>20556540
How is that related to my post?
>>
>>20556221
Maybe it just don't want to evolve? Maybe it just want to be your Pichu?
>>
>>20556221
>confusing affection and friendship
>>
>>20556835
>calling friendship "happiness"
>implying confusion with affection even though OP didn't do such a thing
>>
>>20556246
1) Give it a soothe bell instead.
2) Then bike about 10 min around Prism Tower.
3) Give 1 rare candy.
4) ???
5) PROFIT
>>
>>20556853

It has already has MAX friendship. I already went to the Pokemon breeder in Laverre City to confirm this.

Anyway, pic related. This is truly baffling, especially since I had no issues evolving a Riolu into Lucario.
>>
I bet it's Spiky Ear Pichu.
>>
I always had no problem evolving Golbat to Crobat.

One level after Golbat evolved and poof, there it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>20557003

In case you're being serious.
>>
>>20557024
I always found that I would have a Crobat by level 50, after raising from a Level 5 Zubat.
>>
>>20556983
Just try. Give soothe bell, give some vitamins and then 1 rare candy.
>>
>>20556983
if this >>20557056 doesn't work, clearly somehow you received some event pichu that isn't able to evolve
>>
>>20557031
>not Ultra Ball
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
FINALLY. Thank you all for your input.
>>
>>20557031
>Quick ball

Disgusting
>>
>>20556251
that poor fucking thing will never escape HG/SS while all my other bros are having fun in gen 6
>>
>>20557363
what eventually worked?
>>
>>20558794

The Pichu wasn't evolving because I wasn't the original trainer. I transferred it back to X (where I originally hatched it) and it evolved. Despite all the research I did prior to making this thread, I did not know this.
>>
>>20560982
OT is irrelevant.
>>
>>20560982
What? That should not be a factor at all. No pokemon doesn't evolve because you weren't the original trainer.
>>
>>20560982

Very strange, because as soon as I leveled it up in my other game, it evolved. Must be one hell of a coincidence.
>>
>>20561048
>>20561088
See >>20561098
>>
>>20557042
>level 50
My Golbat on Y evolved at level 23. I hatched it from an egg.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.