[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What features from X and Y will they remove in Pokemon ORAS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 951.png (248KB, 350x656px) Image search: [Google]
951.png
248KB, 350x656px
What features from X and Y will they remove in Pokemon ORAS?

I think it's between the Super Training and Character Customization.
>>
They better keep Super Training. It's the only time I cared about EVs since it was fast and fun. It also showed you the current EVs.
>>
>>20138323
So wrong, it's so much easier using oddish and killing the hordes.
Yeah, i hope the keep the hordes
>>
All the trainer customization will be gone forever.
>>
>>20138414
I'd rather play a game then horse train.
>>
>>20138414
Super Training is convenient if you're after a very specific number of EVs for a stat though.
>>
>>20138323
This.

Also, I'd think children uses it more since it was easy to train, wipe stats etc. Kids don't know how to wipes stats with berries.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 165x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 165x90px
>>20138436
>>
>>20138323
I still do Hordes but super training is extremely handy for nailing down certain EV spreads or fixing mistakes.
>>
>>20138461
>i need 7 EVs to stop
>you can easily get 7 EVs fast

All the white bag made it SOOOOOO much easier to fix mistakes.
>>
>>20138427
>People liked customization
>"We are removing them in ORAS"
>People will bitch about it

Gamefreak has a bad rep about removing liked features in upcoming pokemon games (even useless ones) like Secret Bases which is returning in ORAS, Pokemon Contests, Battle Frontier, A second region to travel for postgame (Kanto in G/S/C and HG/SS), Pokemon following you like in yellow and the Johto remakes, the day and night feature when R/S/E were made back in Gen 3, ect.
>>
>>20138502
>trainer customization removed in ORAS
>returns for last gen 6 game/s
>returns again for Gen 7
>>
>>20138502
I can see how they would remove that, since it wasn't the R/S before. But in the new new games I can see them keeping custom clothes.
>>
>>20138183
day/night
>>
>>20138502
>>20138528
>>20138427
Never got why they would remove a feature that people already liked.

It should be kept with all the current features and new features in ORAS.
>>
>>20138541
BRING BACK THE SEASONS
>>
>>20138323
>super training
>fast
I can have five pokemon fully EVd in the time it takes to get one pokemon halfway with horde battles. Granted, they have to all be getting the same EVs, but still.
>>
I hope hordes and Exp share remain.
Maybe just obtain it further in the game? I can't remember how to get it in RSE
>>
>>20138536
HG and SS had new features when it was made.
I hope they keep the new features for this game.

>>20138547
I wish they do that too. Gamefreak should take their heads out of their asses and stop removing good ideas.
>>
>>20138544
Because that's how japanese game devs work. Look at literally anything Capcom has ever done with any game they've had any sort of hand in ever.
>>
>>20138544
Gamefreak doesn't start with "what should we keep in the next game" they think "what is our baseline and what are we going to do from there?"

Very few things in the franchise are considered mainstays by the devs, but there's nothing we can do about it.
>>
>>20138547
Seasons made catching them all tedious as fuck.
>>
>>20138579
>>20138572
Japanese devs, Gamefreak especially should try to "Expand" the game instead of removing cool things in the sequels.

I still hear Sanic fans bitching about how there is still no Chao garden in the current games.
>>
>>20138603
How? That's why you had to catch that Pokemon you wanted ASAP.
>>
>>20138183
Both would be removed.

I'd fuck Serena
>>
>>20138541
Night was already shown in a pic of the Secret Bases
>>
IF THEY NEVER TOOK THINGS OUT LIKE SEASONS OR SUPER TRAINING OR CUSTOMIZATION OR UNDERGROUND OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEN THERE WOULD BE NO REASON TO PLAY PREVIOUS GAMES AND PEOPLE WOULD ACCUSE REHASH EVEN MORE.
God damn. It's not that complicated.
>>
>>20138625
who wouldn't
>>
>>20138647
Things like Seasons, Battle Frontier, Character Customization and Secret Bases add to the game perfectly and there's no reason to remove them.

Seasons would add to give the game a passing of time along with the Day and Night feature and can change the appearance of the game's environment.

Secret Bases and Character Customization adds to the personalization of the game.

Battle Frontier adds to a post game that Emerald lacked, battling all those frontier brains and such.

The new Super Secret Bases can fill in for Post Game with the new "Make your base a gym" option and with tons of people making gyms and sharing them online we can always keep ourselves busy exploring Hoenn to search and battle the "Gym" leaders of these bases.

We can do without Pokestar Studios, Underground and the like because they are little things that don't add much.
>>
>>20138651
Ash
>>
>>20138807
Secret Bases are pretty fucking silly and they add no value to the gameplay.
>>
Super Training with Vitamins is a godsend though

Pls don't go Super Training ;_;
>>
>>20138183
sauce, OP?
>>
>>20138835
As I said, they add personalization.

The upcoming "Make Your Own Gym" base will add value however.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.